hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Stevenson

Old Hibs fan failing.

Seem to need a scapegoat. Been going on for decades.

Lewys seems to be in the firing line at the moment.

Nothing another cup win won't sort!!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RIP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We might as well stop reading these threads. Been popping up 3 times a season since 2007 and yet every manager picks him as their No3. Collins. Paatelainen. Hughes. Calderwood. Fenton. Butcher. Stubbs. Lennon.

Rather than slag off his poor crossing ability why not slag off the managers who are asking him to be a winger. Better as a full back imo

indeed and that goes for David Gray as well, let them do what they are best at...defending

First Team Breakthrough
    I think Lewis is a great player, however not an attacking wing back. I would consider giving Crane a game if we are going to continue with that formation. Gray is better at it than Lewis and more often in not finds himself infront of the defender with a slipped through ball.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by scoopyboy View Post
    Agreed.However criticise a Hibs player and you will always get someone defend him which is fair enough, criticise Lewis and a pack of wolves descend upon you.I actually know a couple of posters who won't criticise him on here because they reckon it's not worth the hassle.
    My feelings exactly on a certain CH we have in our team who didn't exactly have the greatest of games on Tue or Sat yet not a murmur from anyone on his performances. This thread should be closed like the last one.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gail View Post
    My feelings exactly on a certain CH we have in our team who didn't exactly have the greatest of games on Tue or Sat yet not a murmur from anyone on his performances. This thread should be closed like the last one.

i think i know who you mean his worst performance for us(imo) in a long time though tbf, i have a feeling the 'back three' just don't seem to be quite comfortable, no idea if it's to do with which player/s are in front of them or whit, just a feeling
    Last edited by cabbageandribs1875; 15-08-2016 at 11:07 AM.

Stevensons saving grace is the fact he is left footed.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    i think i know who you mean his worst performance for us(imo) in a long time though tbf, i have a feeling the 'back three' just don't seem to be quite comfortable, no idea if it's to do with which player/s are in front of them or whit, just a feeling
    Think it may be more who's behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by pacoluna View Post
    Stevensons saving grace is the fact he is left footed.
    Stevenson's saving grace is that he is a talented player with an excellent attitude and that 99 times out of 100 he'll put in a much better performance than he did on Saturday.

Kiddo, this is an honest question, are you a yam on the wind up, really, do we need another lewis thread, you have posted what 114 times and start a thread on one of our longest serving and most deserving players, we all know he has the odd day off, so, every time he has an off day, do we really need another one FFS.
    I havent looked at your previous postings and hope they are also not trolling posts, if so you need to be launched.

@hibs.net private member
    One of Lewis's poorer games and yet even then he really wasn't that bad. The lad is the model of consistency , a dedicated model professional who always gives his all and yet there are a small number of people on here and in the stands who are hell bent on slagging him off at any opportunity.