hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Martin Boyle

@hibs.net private member
    So does the manager get any credit for making subs that changed the game?

Or is he inept as he did not start with these players/formation in the first place?

Not being a prick, I'm genuinely undecided. I look at the table and we have 6 points on the board, I was in a decent mood then I come on here and now I'm not so sure.

Last 2 seasons a slow start cost us, this season we have started with 2 wins against 2 teams (certainly Falkirk) who could be challenging.

I'll give the manager credit for the moment and hope we are able to strengthen and get out this league.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by King Dom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He actually won a couple of headers which I was surprised at.
    His directed header/ flick into the channel was the best link up header all day. He's looking full of confidence, along with Keatings

Quote Originally Posted by EskbankHibby View Post

Or is he inept as he did not start with these players/formation in the first place?

Not being a prick, I'm genuinely undecided. I look at the table and we have 6 points on the board, I was in a decent mood then I come on here and now I'm not so sure.

Last 2 seasons a slow start cost us, this season we have started with 2 wins against 2 teams (certainly Falkirk) who could be challenging.

I'll give the manager credit for the moment and hope we are able to strengthen and get out this league.
    Yes, he does and so he should.

He's still finding out about the squad and the fact that he's managed to get 6 points on the board allows us to give him the benefit of the doubt.

It will be interesting to see when he alters his starting line-up though.

It amazes me why we dont play with wingers when we have Boyle available.

He has every defender on toast when he comes on as he has unreal pace and hes quite tricky.

Even done well upfront when he came on yesterday.

Only player we have with genuine pace. Got to use him.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EskbankHibby View Post

Both - Lennon gets rightly criticised for repeating Stubbs mistakes and gets credit for accepting that by making the changes.

I'll be "concerned" if he's still making the same mistakes with the starting eleven in a few weeks.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.