hibs.net Messageboard

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Falkirk fans

Quote Originally Posted by legends of 73 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just been told of the boy who got floored injuries.
    Broken cheekbone operation required, 3 fractures , broken bone in face , broken nose
    A really good guy absolutely gutted for him
    Poor guy. Not what he would have been expecting on his way home from a good start to the season. Hope the little runt that did it gets done. Plenty of evidence available.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovehibs View Post
    Poor guy. Not what he would have been expecting on his way home from a good start to the season. Hope the little runt that did it gets done. Plenty of evidence available.
    This.

These wee ****s are nothing. Hope the police get him.

First Team Regular EastCalderHibby's Avatar
    [QUOTE=DexterStJock;4785200]Honestly, dont understand the logic or reasoning behind any people who openly enjoy and go to the games purely just for the violence but at least with the casuals 9 times out of 10 they'll arrange it so they can have it out away from the regular punters. These wee scrotes were so cowardly picking on the last few hibees getting on the train, and they didn't care one jot who they were going fo
    maybe send in the baby crew for one last dance to sort them out

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    I can't really understand anyone criticising the guy in green for getting involved

Pretty sure anyone on here would be extremely grateful if they were on the floor getting a kicking and someone came to their aid. I try to stay well away from trouble but anyone, friend or not getting a kicking in front of me would trigger the same reaction in me.

Why are people getting on the backs of the Hibs fans?

Its been made known several times that these wee fannies waited until there were very few Hibbys left to then start attacking. They are cowards.

Get off your high horses. The Hibs fans done what any decent person would do and defended and fellow fan from being beaten WHILST ON THE GROUND. The lad in question now has several broken bones and needs operations to fix his face.

I dont condone violence but i sure as hell wont stand there and watch as people are needlessly attacked by little morons who watched Green Street too many times.

Hope the lad makes a full recovery and well done to the 3 guys in green who put up a fight and managed to stave off the wee fannies to stop any more damage being done.

@hibs.net private member hibee_nation's Avatar
    Don't want to be too critical as i wasn't there but this should serve as a lesson to those on the train, try and look out for each other and they little **** bags would not have got near the lad. Well done to the guy in green for stopping anyone else getting picked off.
    45 AND RISING

wonder if Hibs will release a statement addressing the fact our fans being abused will not be tolerated

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cocopops1875 View Post
    Not trying to "Stick Up" for any community thanks very much, simply pointing out that using the term Gay in a derogatory way is utterly prehistoric, unless you meant it as a compliment of course but given the tone of your post I'd suggest that wasn't the case
    Not disagreeing with your main point, but you are using 'prehistoric' in a similarly derogatory way.

Down with that sort of thing! Justice for our distant ancestors!
    Last edited by lapsedhibee; 09-08-2016 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    I can't really understand anyone criticising the guy in green for getting involved

Pretty sure anyone on here would be extremely grateful if they were on the floor getting a kicking and someone came to their aid. I try to stay well away from trouble but anyone, friend or not getting a kicking in front of me would trigger the same reaction in me.
    This.

I would have loved to have seen the wee pr*ck with the black jacket and hood who assaulted the Hibs fan on the deck get a sore one. Obviously thinks he is quite the hard man.

Quote Originally Posted by WHAM View Post
    This.

I would have loved to have seen the wee pr*ck with the black jacket and hood who assaulted the Hibs fan on the deck get a sore one. Obviously thinks he is quite the hard man.
    Judging by the video footage he showed a faster turn of foot than Usain Bolt after he did it too!

@hibs.net private member CraigHibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post

I fully back the guys actions, nobody else appeared to be going to help the poor bloke that had taken a kick to the head, personally, I'd have done the same as it wasn't on

Guy in green was in with police to give statement. They were happy with his evidence, and he was cleared of any wrong doing. An unprovoked attack by their wee clan.
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

@hibs.net private member Craig_HFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    Guy in green was in with police to give statement. They were happy with his evidence, and he was cleared of any wrong doing. An unprovoked attack by their wee clan.
    I'm sure that the Daily Record will report that any second now...

@hibs.net private member Sprouleflyer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig_HFC View Post
    I'm sure that the Daily Record will report that any second now...

They would probably report it better than our local paper!

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.co...ters-1-4197469

@hibs.net private member Sprouleflyer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprouleflyer View Post
    They would probably report it better than our local paper!

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.co...ters-1-4197469
    For those who don't like links.

HIBS fans fought counterparts from Falkirk Football Club at a train station, according to reports being investigated by transport police. The clash took place at Falkirk Grahamston station after the two sides met in a Scottish Championship match. Passengers captured the fight on video, revealing how several men threw kicks and punches. One Twitter user posted: “As a fellow Falkirk fan this lot are utterly cringeworthy and probably attend three games a year if you’re lucky.” The match ended 0-0. A British Transport Police spokesman said it was believed that the incident “involved supporters from Hibernian Football Club and Falkirk Football Club”. He added: “British Transport Police takes any incidents of violence seriously and in line with our Football Strategy, any such instances will be rigorously investigated and all offenders identified will be put before the relevant courts. We are aware that this incident has been recorded and posted on to social media sites and investigations are ongoing.”

Read more at: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.co...ters-1-4197469

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    The match ended 0-0! Where do they find these people?

J

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bristolhibby View Post
    The match ended 0-0! Where do they find these people?

J

and in the Edinburgh Evening News at that

Quote Originally Posted by Trev. View Post

Its been made known several times that these wee fannies waited until there were very few Hibbys left to then start attacking. They are cowards.

Get off your high horses. The Hibs fans done what any decent person would do and defended and fellow fan from being beaten WHILST ON THE GROUND. The lad in question now has several broken bones and needs operations to fix his face.

I dont condone violence but i sure as hell wont stand there and watch as people are needlessly attacked by little morons who watched Green Street too many times.

Hope the lad makes a full recovery and well done to the 3 guys in green who put up a fight and managed to stave off the wee fannies to stop any more damage being done.
    Nail on the napper

Quote Originally Posted by Trev. View Post

Spot on Trev.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    This looks like the guy who caused injury to the Hibs fan. Easy to track on the clip, and will no doubt be getting a knock on his (or more likely his mothers) door very soon from the police.

That doesn't surprise me that it was him. He was the one young ned in the footage who seemed hyper & really enjoying the violence. I think he may be a seriously disturbed young man. At one point he actually attacks his own mate!
    Last edited by brog; 09-08-2016 at 02:17 PM.

Bumped into Gary today before the game he was the guy who got the kick to the face. 10 little ****bags have been arrested and the police are expected to make more. The guys had a whip round for Gary as Gary has been off work since the attack. Gary has donated a good percentage of it to kicks 4 kids. You sir are #hibsclass

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Bumped into Gary today before the game he was the guy who got the kick to the face. 10 little ****bags have been arrested and the police are expected to make more. The guys had a whip round for Gary as Gary has been off work since the attack. Gary has donated a good percentage of it to kicks 4 kids. You sir are #hibsclass
    Nice one.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Left by mutual consent!
    Gary C?

Quote Originally Posted by hibs0666 View Post
    Gary C?
    Yip

@hibs.net private member CraigHibee's Avatar
    confirmation that a few of the fannies have been charged

http://www.centralfm.co.uk/2016/08/11/25073/?