hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Josh Warrington

Hybrid View

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar

Josh Warrington

What a talented kid he is. Rarely have I seen such an accomplished fighter. I wonder if his lack of power could limit his chances of making it to the very top. He reminds me of Ricky Burns, but I think he could go further than Ricky. He's the most exciting prospect in British boxing imo at a time when British boxing is on a high.
    Impressed.

United we stand here....

@hibs.net private member Mon Dieu4's Avatar
    What a performance by frampton, dunno how the judges scored it like they did but he was fantastic

He was great. Couple fights away from a world title shor imo. Not sure Selby will fancy it though.

Brilliant stuff from Carl Frampton as well. What fight the judge who scored it 117-110 was watching is beyond me. The 114-114 draw was probably closer to the mark but I though CF edged it. I'd happily watch him and Santa Cruz do that all over again.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member Mon Dieu4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was great. Couple fights away from a world title shor imo. Not sure Selby will fancy it though.

Brilliant stuff from Carl Frampton as well. What fight the judge who scored it 117-110 was watching is beyond me. The 114-114 draw was probably closer to the mark but I though CF edged it. I'd happily watch him and Santa Cruz do that all over again.
    When it was 7 rounds of a difference I feared a homer, not sure how anyone could have seen it that way little alone someone who is paid to do it

Couldn't have complained if it was a draw but think Frampton got it by a whisker