hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "The day Rangers treat their supporters as if they are no more and no better than the patrons of a nightclub will signal the end of the club."

Aside from being insulting and possibly libellous to trouble makes at nightclubs he's also forgotten to add "again" to the end of the sentence.....

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Leith Dutch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "The day Rangers treat their supporters as if they are no more and no better than the patrons of a nightclub will signal the end of the club."

Aside from being insulting and possibly libellous to trouble makes at nightclubs he's also forgotten to add "again" to the end of the sentence.....
    Should really have said they want to be treated as patrons of "the lodge" presumably they are allowed to behave there the way they did when they lost the cup final and around Scotland generally.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Should really have said they want to be treated as patrons of "the lodge" presumably they are allowed to behave there the way they did when they lost the cup final and around Scotland generally.
    Do explain.

Quote Originally Posted by The Leith Dutch View Post

I've never been to a nightclub where people sang sectarian songs and were so ugly and badly dressed as the patrons of Ibrox - unless said nightclub was full of Huns.

Filth.

They cry is 'no sympathy' from me.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus View Post
    Do explain.
    Amongst their own they pretty much do what they like and enjoy impunity.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby