hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Callum Crane

@hibs.net private member
    Only seen him play once, he did well, but nowhere near taking over from double cup winner Stevenson. But a good back up but will need to bide his time to get into the first team.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Seen him a few times. He's the real deal.

Lewis has the heart of a green and white lion but even he knows his limitations. Just like big rob jones... play to your strengths!!!...i have slated him several times but the guys work rate is second to none....good to see someone coming through the ranks challenging him. Always healthy in any position...cannae believe wee louis has been a stalwart for 9-10 years now!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He looks a great prospect. I actually think Stevenson had looked good so far this season. Good that we have a youngster keeping him on his toes though.
    Maybe you didn't mean that way but the highlighted part of your post is about as disingenuous a statement as I imagine is possible about Lewis Stevenson. In any circumstances, wee Lewis' attitude is just fantastic and if there is a single Hibs player who is completely "self-motivated" to succeed, then Lewis is the best example you could find......

Crano grow to China for brig money. Open bar called Floor In Hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
    I remember you telling me deegan was the best midfielder at the club once.......😄
    Ive seen Crane at least ten times which is enough to realise he has some attributes which Stevenson lacks. Its all about opinions. And I stand by what I said about Deegan.....until he broke his jaw he was playing as well as any midfielder at the club. My opinion of course which may well vary from others.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    The lad looks like he has the lot, comfortable on the ball, can pick a pass and can actually go past a player with a little pace and ability.

I'm trying not to get too excited, i thought Booth was going to be the next David Murphy.

I'm sure the lad will get his chance this season, will he take that chance, lets hope so?

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/callu...spieler/284875
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs0666 View Post
    Nah, been with the Hibs academy for over 8 years.

4 Years, signed from AC Oxgangs in 2012

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfreid View Post
    http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/callu...spieler/284875

4 Years, signed from AC Oxgangs in 2012
    He was definitely with Hibs before that in some capacity. He was at high school with my son and he was with hibs then

Nameless
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    the highlighted part of your post is about as disingenuous a statement as I imagine is possible about Lewis Stevenson. In any circumstances, wee Lewis' attitude is just fantastic
    Any more disingenuous than referring to a grown man as "wee Lewis", I wonder?

I like Stevenson as a player, he doesn't court any media attention off the pitch, and always gives his all for the jersey. He is the definition of "a model pro".

I know nothing of Crane, not his ability, personality or propensity for front page shenanigans. Others feel he is a better player, so no doubt he will get his chance in due course, but if he never pulls on a green jersey for hibs, we still have a one club (double winner) with no small measure of skill and heart.

Do we think this guy will make the grade to first team thus season?

If so starting 11
    3-5-2
    Marciano GK
    Gray RWB
    Crane LWB
    Forster CB
    McGregor CB
    Hanlon CB
    Henderson CM
    Mcginn CM
    Mcgeogh CM
    Holt CF