hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Falkirk away

Falkirk away

Does anyone have any news on when these tickets are on sale? Official site still saying information will be available soon.

I hope I can get tickets as I'm away to Southport with the wee man's football club the following week for a friendly so will miss the first home game. Still, get to see the Everton v Tottenham game while we're down.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    I thought there would be an announcent this morning with tickets going on sale Thursday, as is usually the case.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Falkirk put their tickets on sale today.

Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought there would be an announcent this morning with tickets going on sale Thursday, as is usually the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by we are hibs View Post
    Falkirk put their tickets on sale today.

Hopefully soon then

Whats the latest with Away season ticket ?

I would imagine tickets for Falkirk will sell out very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCastle View Post
    Whats the latest with Away season ticket ?

I would imagine tickets for Falkirk will sell out very quickly.
    Good point, would be interesting to know what the uptake was and how this will affect the availability for this match.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TamHibs PSN ID: tamhibs22
    Quote Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
    Good point, would be interesting to know what the uptake was and how this will affect the availability for this match.
    Away season ticket hasn't been offered out yet. I've had no contact from Hibs regarding the away season ticket & I attended all away games last season.

Looks like its not available yet but it is on the e ticketing website would expect them to be released soon.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hiberni...x?itemref=3580

Quote Originally Posted by TamHibs View Post
    Away season ticket hasn't been offered out yet. I've had no contact from Hibs regarding the away season ticket & I attended all away games last season.
    Less than a fortnight to go before first away match, yet no communication from club, poor in my opinion
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

Does anyone know the cost of an away season ticket?

I would imagine they need to sell these first to allow priority.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCastle View Post
    Does anyone know the cost of an away season ticket?

I would imagine they need to sell these first to allow priority.
    My understanding is that there is no upfront cost, it's just the club automatically debit your card for each away ticket when they are available. It is your commitment to buy an away ticket for every match.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TamHibs PSN ID: tamhibs22
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    Less than a fortnight to go before first away match, yet no communication from club, poor in my opinion
    Couldn't agree more, email communication I had from the ticket office 2 weeks ago was that away season ticket details would be released last week at some point.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by TamHibs View Post
    Couldn't agree more, email communication I had from the ticket office 2 weeks ago was that away season ticket details would be released last week at some point.
    I'm wondering now if the away season ticket is a non-starter?

Itching to see the cost. Presume it will be a lot or around the same sort of figure as the home season ticket. Lot of money

Quote Originally Posted by Finn2015 View Post
    Itching to see the cost. Presume it will be a lot or around the same sort of figure as the home season ticket. Lot of money

There's isn't a cost as off yet. You're basically committing to take a ticket for every away game to be paid for by direct debit before that game, whether you can attend or not.

Complete non-starter IMO and can't see many signing up for it.

Falkirk are selling tickets for the home ends at £19 and £12. Maybe waiting to see how many they shift before deciding on an increased allocation for Hibs.

Quote Originally Posted by scott_b_ View Post
    There's isn't a cost as off yet. You're basically committing to take a ticket for every away game to be paid for by direct debit before that game, whether you can attend or not.

Falkirk are selling tickets for the home ends at £19 and £12. Maybe waiting to see how many they shift before deciding on an increased allocation for Hibs.
    Makes sense for them to do this. Likely to be a big demand from Hibs fans.

@hibs.net private member
    I can not understand why we have not had an opportunity to buy tickets yet - unless I've missed something?

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_b_ View Post

Are they still doing the free ticket for under 12's?

First Team Regular
    Can't wait for this game, lets get right into them.

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    Don't know what's happening at Hibs just now but after an initial improvement when LD arrived things off the park appear to be in decline again. Catering is still poor value for money. Scottish Cup merchandise was pretty much non existent. Behind The Goals is a shambles. Lack of info on the away season ticket scheme. 10 days before our first league game and no word on ticket arrangements. Let's hope these things are being addressed through fans reps, working together groups etc.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Are they still doing the free ticket for under 12's?
    They are for their own fans but no idea if it includes away fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojock View Post
    Don't know what's happening at Hibs just now but after an initial improvement when LD arrived things off the park appear to be in decline again. Catering is still poor value for money. Scottish Cup merchandise was pretty much non existent. Behind The Goals is a shambles. Lack of info on the away season ticket scheme. 10 days before our first league game and no word on ticket arrangements. Let's hope these things are being addressed through fans reps, working together groups etc.
    ah but wait, we have a pitch invasion to deal with.......maybes. the tickets for Falkirk should be out now, if Falkirk are doing theirs! as for the away season tickets , surely that wont get off the ground. we only get a small amount for smaller clubs, so many could lose out if the uptake stripped the allocations?

Quote Originally Posted by Kojock View Post
    I couldn't agree more. LD has done a great job but doing away with the loyalty points scheme is a joke and the merchandise is a bigger joke. All summer and hardly any Scottish cup winning gear. Added with the home strip still unavailable to adult fans, we missed the sales on open day, cup photographs etc. I can't even get a polo shirt that I want in the shop but I can online if I pay £5 postage that needs a signature (I work all day) also overheard a few people in the shop on Sunday looking for home strips and as they all lived further afield left probably not to come back for a while without a purchase. Shambles indeed. LD's first major error is the loyalty points abandonment. I was always guaranteed a ticket for any away game due to my "loyalty" but now need to purchase a ticket for every game to guarantee it, but previously if I couldn't make 3-4 away games I could still get one. Now need to buy all lol treating fans poorly there. Why? Sort it out LD.

It is like she has spent year 1 and 2 doing as she said she would by sorting out everything to gain the fans trust etc. and running us better, which she done superbly, but year 3 is already a joke. Catering poor, shop terrible with hardly any stock or strip out to buy, tickets not even out yet for first game, behind the goals is like a dump (seats falling to bits and stained to high heaven), I know LD cannot do it all alone but we have employees who should be sorting this. Worrying.

Still nothing showing on the website with 10 days to go! On a positive note it looks like Falkirk are doing kids under 12 free again according to their website

Ticket info now up, on sale tomorrow morning at 10am.

Link: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6665
    Last edited by Cammy; 27-07-2016 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
    Ticket info now up, on sale tomorrow morning at 10am.

Link: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6665
    Nice one.

Decent prices, especially for u18s and kids. Fair play Falkirk

Are away season tickets open to everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by IanM View Post
    Are away season tickets open to everyone?
    Yes, priority until tomorrow night for those with 500+ points, then open to all from Friday. Capped at 350
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    The game been confirmed for Saturday at 3?
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Bloody tempted! Will look at trains tonight