Thought I would share my "BA experience" and hope that anyone who is social media minded can help by tweeting etc?
We went to Italy for a short holiday last week (6 days).
Flights booked and paid for from EDI-LGW-Pisa and return from Venice -LGW-Edi.

While on hols (day 4), I received a text message informing me of a flight time change that meant we could not make the return flight from London.

Called BA Call centre to explain and was offered flights back via London City. Later that day BA texted to cancel the flights!

Called again the next morning to be offered flights via LGW . Text received 14 minutes later to cancel these flights!!

Called BA again (On hold from Italy for over an hour without an answer)!!

We were supposed to fly home the next day so had to make a decision......Booked entirely new flights from Verona-LGW-Edi at 1500 euro cost ! The online system showed that BA had booked us onto flights from Venice for a day after we were supposed to fly home in addition, given the amount of cancellations, would you have trusted them not to cancel? Of course, even if we could have stayed an extra night, the hotel etc would need paid but nothing from BA to recognise this.

Tuesday morning before leaving hotel Called BA to check all ok and was told yes everything is fine.
Arrived at Verona airport at 9am for a flight at 11.50am. TWO HOURS later we were still at the check-in desk!
It seems that BA systems don't talk to each other and therefore we could not book luggage from Verona through to Edinburgh due to the amount of changes/alterations made to the booking!!!!! Eventually the staff in Italy sorted the mess but I'm still out of pocket by £1500 until BA agree to refund the costs and hope fully offer some compo for a ruined holiday.

Basically, I'm just having a moan about BA systems and people in their call centre who seem to work to the idea that you just promise anything until finally customer turns up at an airport..... then you find them a seat!
I've sent a full written complaint but any social media coverage in support is welcome.
Cheers
Wonder which airline i'll use for Copenhagen? You can be sure it won't be BA!