hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Comedy

Comedy

Just wondering if there are any other stand up comedians on the board? I've just got back in to it and had a gig at the stand last week.*

Only getting in to the comedy circles now really so would be interested to see if any other fellow hibby's are involved in the scene and had any success?*

Being a hibs fan and doing comedy are 2 things that are important to me so would be good to chat with any other like minded people

2. Log in to remove the advert

I've done a couple of gigs -a number of years ago- but let it slide due to work and family. I'd love to get back into it, but can't be bothered.

I'd like a stand up comedy thread though! Managed to catch Kevin Smith up town the other day and ask him about my hero George carlin and it was fantastic to hear about him.

Loads of comedians on this forum mate. The boy trying to peddle sow as better that Cummings was a particularly funny guy.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jimmy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Loads of comedians on this forum mate. The boy trying to peddle sow as better that Cummings was a particularly funny guy.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    True he should have his own show on tv

Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    I've done a couple of gigs -a number of years ago- but let it slide due to work and family. I'd love to get back into it, but can't be bothered.

I'd like a stand up comedy thread though! Managed to catch Kevin Smith up town the other day and ask him about my hero George carlin and it was fantastic to hear about him.
    Superb mate - would love to chat wi others that have done or do stand up. You should get back in to it, I done a bit last year then gave up for similar reasons but the reaction I got throughout my set then at the end has given me the buzz to kick on

@hibs.net private member Galahibby's Avatar
    Any recommendations for the Fringe?

@hibs.net private member Craig_HFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Galahibby View Post
    Any recommendations for the Fringe?
    Comb it to the side.