hibs.net Messageboard

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    @hibs.net private member wazoo1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I did see that, what's the best way to get to Luton tho?
    I'm flying to Luton from Edinburgh on Thursday morning and then onto Copenhagen back on Friday 210 all in. Not that cheap but at least we get 1 night there on the don revie 👍🏻
    Never one to laugh at others misfortune but today could only have been improved by rangers getting horsed and God pissing down a meteor shower of fifty pound notes on Edinburgh

Copyright BadMartini Wed 27th Jan 2010

2. Log in to remove the advert

Just a small comment here, but how awesome is it to have a local fan giving you guys tips etc in frankly better English than half you luddites on here 😝

Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    Just a small comment here, but how awesome is it to have a local fan giving you guys tips etc in frankly better English than half you luddites on here 

Whit de ye mean?

Quote Originally Posted by wazoo1875 View Post
    I'm flying to Luton from Edinburgh on Thursday morning and then onto Copenhagen back on Friday 210 all in. Not that cheap but at least we get 1 night there on the don revie ddc4dcdffb
    Flying back to Edinburgh?

@hibs.net private member MacBean's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: macbean8 PSN ID: paulmchfc
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Clash View Post
    Every time I've been in The Dubliner there has been a good mix of Danish locals, the Irish community living in Copenhagen and tourists from all over. Usually the night ends in a sing song with everyone dancing on the big wooden tables. A big venue, live music with plenty seats outside.
    Dubliner already booked up for a Hibs party.
    Hibernian Football Club

Quote Originally Posted by SmithyHibee View Post
    Anyone flying from Manchester on the 21st?
    3 of us on the 10.45 the now. Maybe a few more. 3 are going a few dys before. We are all on the 14.10 back on the 22nd.

@hibs.net private member wazoo1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy1875 View Post
    Flying back to Edinburgh?
    No mate flight back to Luton was 18 quid. Back to Edinburgh at 3pm on friday
    Never one to laugh at others misfortune but today could only have been improved by rangers getting horsed and God pissing down a meteor shower of fifty pound notes on Edinburgh

Copyright BadMartini Wed 27th Jan 2010

Quote Originally Posted by the pie eater View Post
    3 of us on the 10.45 the now. Maybe a few more. 3 are going a few dys before. We are all on the 14.10 back on the 22nd.
    I'm waiting for clearance from work but hoping for the same flight out on the Thursday. Not planning on bothering with a hotel though and getting the 8.30am flight back to Manc and hopefully back in my own bed 12 hours after full time!

Quote Originally Posted by LancashireHibby View Post
    I'm waiting for clearance from work but hoping for the same flight out on the Thursday. Not planning on bothering with a hotel though and getting the 8.30am flight back to Manc and hopefully back in my own bed 12 hours after full time!
    I've booked into the bedwood hostel £28.

Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    Just a small comment here, but how awesome is it to have a local fan giving you guys tips etc in frankly better English than half you luddites on here 
    Haha. Thanks very much. I might even start throwing in a few "craics" and "wees" in the mix

Quote Originally Posted by norhfc View Post
    I'm traveling from Norway for this game, been to Copenhagen quite a few times. Know what you mean about large city center Irish type bars but it's gonna happen, I would rather go local but no Hibs know where to go, and will be staying central. Is The Scotsman Pub just round the corner from Rosie's still open ?
    Yeah I think it's still open. There's also the Shamrock inn just around the next corner. I get what you're saying about the common decision making for places. It's hard to convince people of taking something that's not the "safe choice".

Quote Originally Posted by Brøndbyfan View Post
    Haha. Thanks very much. I might even start throwing in a few "craics" and "wees" in the mix

Yeah I think it's still open. There's also the Shamrock inn just around the next corner. I get what you're saying about the common decision making for places. It's hard to convince people of taking something that's not the "safe choice".
    What's The Moose like? I see it's open from 2pm until 7am

Quote Originally Posted by BS44 View Post
    What's The Moose like? I see it's open from 2pm until 7am
    If you want and with a bit of knowhow, it's possible to stay out 24 hours a day in the weekends in Copenhagen. A very regulated country with very liberal laws in the area of alcohol consumption. The Moose isn't too bad. They have a big outside area in the back, which is quite nice in the warm summer nights/early mornings i Denmark. It's generally where people go if they haven't secured a place to stay for the night by 4 am. The girls there aren't bad at all though. Been there, done that
    Last edited by Brøndbyfan; 01-07-2016 at 10:53 PM.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CalvinoHFC PSN ID: CalvinoHFC
    Can't wait to go back to the Mikkeller bars and Warpigs again - have just booked a table for BRUS for the Wednesday night too which should be immense. Only slightly concerned that I won't bump into any other Hibees in these places!