hibs.net Messageboard

Saying Thank you to the new legends.

Just wondering if anyone wants to share their stories of personally thanking one/all of our Scottish cup heroes.

I met Liam Henderson at my work and spent about 15 mins with him talking all things football and that great day. I said "thanks so much for what you done it'll never be forgotten" He had a big smile on his face and said thanks. Such a good lad and so down to earth.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Would love to have Henderson back. Great work rate, corners and always looking for the ball. A future Premier League player for me.

Left by mutual consent!
    Did you ask him if he fancied another season at E R ?

Quote Originally Posted by southsider View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did you ask him if he fancied another season at E R ?
    Sounded quite set on impressing when he goes back to celtic at the end of the month. His grandad was with him and joked about playing in Rotherham....lets hope that doesn't happen.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lugz View Post
    Just wondering if anyone wants to share their stories of personally thanking one/all of our Scottish cup heroes.

I met Liam Henderson at my work and spent about 15 mins with him talking all things football and that great day. I said "thanks so much for what you done it'll never be forgotten" He had a big smile on his face and said thanks. Such a good lad and so down to earth.
    I've met him aswell. Lovely guy although it was the day after the parade and he was clearly hanging out his arse and wanting to get home 😂

Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    I've met him aswell. Lovely guy although it was the day after the parade and he was clearly hanging out his arse and wanting to get home 
    He was looking a bit knacked before the parade as well. He was using Darren Mcgregor's shoulder as a cheeky chin rest at the civic reception, and also fanned himself with a John McGinn mask at one point (it was a warm room). Obviously got a second wind later!