hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We will smash 10k no problem.
    I know of 2 renewals and 2 New being bought in the next week because of the ambition shown in getting Lennon as the new Head coach.
    Last edited by Ringothedog; 09-06-2016 at 06:09 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Regular
    Can folk stop talking about what hibs should be doing and focus on what we are. The club has done everything it can to entice people back, won the Scottish (150k people around leith exclaiming it to be the best day of their lives etc) and hired a manager that is without doubt an upgrade on Stubbs. If you can afford it, if you are located in central Scotland and if you love the club get yourself back because next season is going to top playing golf with the same people every weekend/ out shopping with the wife etc etc. If we can't even get 8% of the 150k people who were at that then I think a few of us will be pretty disappointed, imagine the difference a decent turnout from us every week would make for the side? Hearts and Rangers both romped this league with the big crowds, I have no doubt it would be the same for us if our fan base would just commit to going! We've a four month payment plan that really helps those that don't have the cash to hand as well, they are doing everything!

Quote Originally Posted by QMU-1875 View Post
    Can folk stop talking about what hibs should be doing and focus on what we are. The club has done everything it can to entice people back, won the Scottish (150k people around leith exclaiming it to be the best day of their lives etc) and hired a manager that is without doubt an upgrade on Stubbs. If you can afford it, if you are located in central Scotland and if you love the club get yourself back because next season is going to top playing golf with the same people every weekend/ out shopping with the wife etc etc. If we can't even get 8% of the 150k people who were at that then I think a few of us will be pretty disappointed, imagine the difference a decent turnout from us every week would make for the side? Hearts and Rangers both romped this league with the big crowds, I have no doubt it would be the same for us if our fan base would just commit to going! We've a four month payment plan that really helps those that don't have the cash to hand as well, they are doing everything!

Like another member said on another thread, I think the instalment plan should be extended to try and take advantage of yesterday's appointment of Lennon

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn2015 View Post
    Like another member said on another thread, I think the instalment plan should be extended to try and take advantage of yesterday's appointment of Lennon
    Agree with that to a point. They extended it as a result of the cup final. Maybe people who want one should just batter in and go for it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringothedog View Post
    I know of 2 renewals and 2 New being bought in the next week because of the ambition shown in getting Lennon as the new Head coach.
    And that shows that people do recognise what improvements the new board have made and continue to make!

Quote Originally Posted by QMU-1875 View Post
    You make an interesting point about the hearts and rangers crowds. I agree, don't think we'd have had that horrible spell of 3 loses with big crowds. I know the players are professionals but it must be disheartening to come out to a stadium which is just over one third full!!

Quote Originally Posted by HibeeHutch View Post
    Over here in Vancouver the Whitecaps offer season tickets, half season tickets and 5 match packs - which I think is a great idea.

Slightly off topic but something else they do really well here is create an amazing atmosphere in a 53,000 seater stadium when the average attendance is 21,000. The stadium is split into the upper and lower tiers (or bowls). They zone off the entire upper bowl with a huge branded tarpaulin, which blocks the view of the upper bowl and the empty seats so you feel like you're in a more intimate capacity stadium. They also do the same in the bottom tier by covering the back 8-10 rows of the lower bowl with tarp (giving the lower bowl a capacity of 21,000) - and take it off for bigger games (increasing the capacity to 27,000).

I always felt they should do this at Easter Road for run of the mill games. They could cover the top 8-10 rows (or more) with branded tarp in the Famous Five, East and South Stands to create a better atmosphere for those games. I also think they should put something similarly visual over the transparent ends of the stands - they always make the stands look more empty and less atmospheric.
    I actually like this idea. How do they go about moving season ticket holders from bought seats, or do they only sell in a certain "bowl?"

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

ONe More Than Them

Leanne
    Pleases set the target as "one more than them"
    Thank you
    A Hibs fan

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Over 8k now. Liking the regular updates from Hibs.

Hibernian FC ‏@HibsOfficial 1m1 minute ago We've broken the 8k mark for season tickets - where can we get to by the end of today? https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=3293 …

@hibs.net private member
    Over 8000 sold already. Well on target for 10k

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Between 17.30 on Tuesday and 9.30 this morning we've sold 191 season tickets, confirmed by the club on twitter. Up to 8026 now. Good going.

Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
    Between 17.30 on Tuesday and 9.30 this morning we've sold 191 season tickets, confirmed by the club on twitter. Up to 8026 now. Good going.
    Two of which were me and my mate. We are regular attenders but this is our first season tickets.

Testimonial Due Stokesy's on fire's Avatar
    i hope more people buy a season ticket because next seasons going to be amazing and don't want people to miss out!

Speaking to a few friends who were sitting on the fence as they weren't sure if they could make every game and didn't feel value for money.

I explained it's more of a Hibs membership than being able to make every game. Playing their part to keep the club going and helping it return to where it should be.

They text me this morning saying they will be buying 2 tickets.

I encourage anyone who knows a friend to get them to sign up.

At worst share the seat (and cost) which is better than no season ticket !

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    Has the early bird scheme deadline passed now?

If not, how does it work? Up front fees etc.
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

If a scottish cup, european football and a board and manager with ambitions doesn't bring people back then I don't know what will. Yes, we are playing in the championship but lets get right behind the club and win the league! As i mentioned on another thread, we have the potential to get crowds that other teams in this league can only dream of! Lets get Easter Road packed out and make it a hellish place for opposition teams.

The club deserves our backing, they provided the greatest day ever 3 weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Over 8k now. Liking the regular updates from Hibs.

Hibernian FC ‏@HibsOfficial 1m1 minute ago We've broken the 8k mark for season tickets - where can we get to by the end of today? https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=3293 …

So we have a running total going then? With daily or weekly updates this can really help drive sales. I had a half last season but due to work a season for me is a no go but I will be there at every opportunity starting with the Well friendly.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post
    Has the early bird scheme deadline passed now?

If not, how does it work? Up front fees etc.
    Think its tomorrow, 4pm.

4 payments, roughly £90 a month for an adult.

@hibs.net private member
    Swithering but boys I go with only go now and again.....

Left by mutual consent!
    Blog Entries
    Some people will continue to look for excuses not to go. The club has done everything they can reasonably do so now it's over to you.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by FifeHibs View Post
    Go for it. Maybe you going regularly will get them there more often too. And there's plenty Hibbys around you to chat to and hug when we score I love all the folk that sit around me now, as we've all been there so long.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by My Wife Camille View Post
    Some people will continue to look for excuses not to go. The club has done everything they can reasonably do so now it's over to you.
    And you know what, if they do, thats entirely up to them. But hopefully more and more will start to come back. A great start to the season could see a good boost in half season tickets too.

I don't know if it's been covered but if I sign up for the 4 month payment plan today does anyone know when the first payment is taken?

Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
    Go for it. Maybe you going regularly will get them there more often too. And there's plenty Hibbys around you to chat to and hug when we score I love all the folk that sit around me now, as we've all been there so long.
    I'm the opposite renewed, however changed my seat for the first time in 5 year due to the chronic negativity/bsh*t from a group of mates who sat behind me.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenArmyyy! View Post
    I don't know if it's been covered but if I sign up for the 4 month payment plan today does anyone know when the first payment is taken?
    King Dom would also like to know this

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by pacoluna View Post
    I'm the opposite renewed, however changed my seat for the first time in 5 year due to the chronic negativity/bsh*t from a group of mates who sat behind me.
    Haha. If you listen hard enough, there's always one or two of them nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by King Dom View Post
    King Dom would also like to know this
    Phone up TO mate

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenArmyyy! View Post
    For goodness sake man just buy one.

Given your lifestyle a season ticket should be small change.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaststandee View Post
    I actually like this idea. How do they go about moving season ticket holders from bought seats, or do they only sell in a certain "bowl?"

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
    Great idea, we should be trying to compress the crowd together for a better atmosphere.

Sure Aberdeen closedbtop tier of Richard donald stand.

Quote Originally Posted by FifeHibs View Post
    Share tickets ?
    Head to games with someone on here ?
    Sit on own?

You know it makes sense to support the Hibs !