Must be close and maybe this week might see us hit it? Fingers crossed
    I'm hoping this week, but also how many over the 10K target we get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm hoping this week, but also how many over the 10K target we get

Yeah I don't know if 11,000 is overly optimistic but anything over ten thousand would be an achievement and plenty of time still left. Fingers crossed

Left by mutual consent!
    Blog Entries
    I think we've already hit it

They are just waiting for Susan to go in and buy another batch of Tickets for Kick for Kids / LeithLinks and that will be us there

Are we there yet?

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    Are we there yet?
    Probably get an update through the week

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    Are we there yet?
    I'm hearing from my imaginary friend in the ticket office that we're at 9,998. Stay tuned.

Left by mutual consent!
    It was probably hit months ago. But why tell anyone?

@hibs.net private member Callum7's Avatar
    We'll get to 9,999 then the season will start.

Quote Originally Posted by Callum7 View Post
    We'll get to 9,999 then the season will start.
    I've probably already said this .... but if there was, at a very conservative estimate, 100,000 at the parade and we sell 10,000 season tickets that leaves a minimum of 90,000 'Hibs fans' unaccounted for ....... if every one of that 90,000 attends one ( yes one ) league game next season our average home crowd in the league would be 15,000 .... excluding away fans.

Perhaps once the ST sales drive is over Hibs could start to target / engage that market using the very statistic above ...... not everybody can afford a season ticket, not everybody can get to matches, work, family, distance etc, etc. But if we could try to encourage walk ups the way we do ST buyers there is no reason why crowds at ER next year couldn't hit an average of 12 to 13 thousand including away fans .... To an extent walk ups are as vital as ST's ... they are a good barometer of how the club is doing and very welcome extra income.

Funnily enough the Europa league game could be our poisoned chalice in that regard ...... There's a good chance that a lot of non regulars are going to be at that game and the truth is we have no idea how Hibs are going to perform .... if we end up doing a Malmo these casual attenders will probably grab the chance to go 'same old same old' and it'll be hard to win them back.

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    If the club stated that Gray, McGinn, Stevenson, Cummings and McGregor would each personally deliver and present a season ticket booklet to five lucky new buyers in the next week, it might create a surge. The presentation at the buyer's front door would be accompanied by a photographer and published on the club web site. I'd be tempted to buy one myself to see one of them turn up at my door in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    I've probably already said this .... but if there was, at a very conservative estimate, 100,000 at the parade and we sell 10,000 season tickets that leaves a minimum of 90,000 'Hibs fans' unaccounted for ....... if every one of that 90,000 attends one ( yes one ) league game next season our average home crowd in the league would be 15,000 .... excluding away fans.

Perhaps once the ST sales drive is over Hibs could start to target / engage that market using the very statistic above ...... not everybody can afford a season ticket, not everybody can get to matches, work, family, distance etc, etc. But if we could try to encourage walk ups the way we do ST buyers there is no reason why crowds at ER next year couldn't hit an average of 12 to 13 thousand including away fans .... To an extent walk ups are as vital as ST's ... they are a good barometer of how the club is doing and very welcome extra income.

Funnily enough the Europa league game could be our poisoned chalice in that regard ...... There's a good chance that a lot of non regulars are going to be at that game and the truth is we have no idea how Hibs are going to perform .... if we end up doing a Malmo these casual attenders will probably grab the chance to go 'same old same old' and it'll be hard to win them back.
    People came out for that parade who had nothing to do with Hibs.

3 women from my work went purely because one of them lives on Easter Road. We also took another 6/7 people with us who aren't Hibs fans purely to look after the children of us who were Hibs fans and *ahem* slightly squiffy.

No news today but we must surely be on the brink of the 10k

Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post

3 women from my work went purely because one of them lives on Easter Road. We also took another 6/7 people with us who aren't Hibs fans purely to look after the children of us who were Hibs fans and *ahem* slightly squiffy.
    Was waiting for this ..... OK then if 45,000 of the 90,000 go to 2 games you get the same outcome

Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post

These are exactly the type of people who go to Manchester United, Chelsea, Real, Barca games etc. their glory hunters attend because there is constant glory to be had. Our ones come out when there's ocassional glory to be had. If we were doing that regularly we would be worrying about the stadium being too small, not about hitting 10k ST's.

We should have Hibs staff at every freshens fair in September. Thousands of football fans from other places outside Edinburgh stay here and we should look to entice them along to Easter Road to make us their team of choice whilst in the capital.

Im 100% convinced that we have reached 10k but for some reason Hibs are reluctant to announce....maybe for fear of sales slowing down once the target has been reached. I think they are waiting carefully before announcing the good news at just the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooster View Post
    Im 100% convinced that we have reached 10k but for some reason Hibs are reluctant to announce....maybe for fear of sales slowing down once the target has been reached. I think they are waiting carefully before announcing the good news at just the right time.
    What makes you 100%?

I think we are close and might even break the target today.

But hope you are right 👍🏼

Quote Originally Posted by itslegaltender View Post
    We should have Hibs staff at every freshens fair in September. Thousands of football fans from other places outside Edinburgh stay here and we should look to entice them along to Easter Road to make us their team of choice whilst in the capital.
    Great idea!

@hibs.net private member worcesterhibby's Avatar
    My sources tell me that Kris Commons and Jordi Cruyff kidnapped the bloke who was on his way to the ground to buy the 10,000 ticket and are holding him hostage in Greggs with Leon Osman (who is still trying to get to ER to sign the contract he was rumoured to have agreed to last year)

Quote Originally Posted by worcesterhibby View Post
    My sources tell me that Kris Commons and Jordi Cruyff kidnapped the bloke who was on his way to the ground to buy the 10,000 ticket and are holding him hostage in Greggs with Leon Osman (who is still trying to get to ER to sign the contract he was rumoured to have agreed to last year)
    Good sound rumour

Will be announced alongside our MARQUEE SIGNING.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by worcesterhibby View Post
    what the bloke failed to realise was that Liam Henderson was lined up to hand over his season ticket at his home address, because Liam has watched the 'Henderson to deliverrrrr!!!' clip so many times, that it's scrambled his understanding of what he actually does for a living so he's bought a van and is picking up contracts with Amazon, Yodel etc...
    Fish man told me.
    Last edited by s.a.m; 05-07-2016 at 09:53 AM.

@hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft
    Hopefully announce it with new signings this week. Then go for 11K for the start of the season.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Left by mutual consent!
    Blog Entries
    Spot on Brooster!

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by s.a.m View Post
    what the bloke failed to realise was that Liam Henderson was lined up to hand over his season ticket at his home address, because Liam has watched the 'Henderson to deliverrrrr!!!' clip so many times, that it's scrambled his understanding of what he actually does for a living so he's bought a van and is picking up contracts with Amazon, Yodel etc...
    Fish man told me.
    I'm STILL waiting on a package from Yodel, after trying to arrange delivery 3 times already.

Liam Henderson can GTF as far as I'm concerned. I'll no be back.

Target 10k? Oops we as a club cant type on these new phones. We meant target 11k.

got our first red section, 06 West Lower

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    Will be announced alongside our MARQUEE SIGNING.
    A Pole?

First Team Breakthrough
    We could do with a few big signings before next weeks Europa League game.
    That might get us over the 10k line.
    Its been a quiet summer so far on the signing front.
    Our squad is weaker now than what it was on 21st May.
    Still time but only a few weeks till season starts and we cant afford to start slowly like previous two years