hibs.net Messageboard

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member
    Not got mine yet but it is DEFO happening. First ST since Le God was sacked. Won't manage a fair few games but supporting the club is the important thing here. They deserve it after the cup win #GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Gingertosser View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Renewed my season ticket last week, but had to move seats as someone had taken my old one.

I understand the club wants to get as much money in early, but surely they could extend the renewal process till the end of June.

People will always go for the early bird as it saves them some money, so income is still guaranteed.

Newbies had the option of about 8000 seats that were sitting unused.

The payment plan is available until the end of July.

Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Some good signings, promising signs in the pre-season fixtures and a performance against Brondby in front a big crowd at Easter Road to keep the feel good factor rolling in and we'll sell 12000 - if folk are still not flocking back they never will

Too much to ask??
    Probably. Feel good is high at the moment because of 1 game and a new manager. However, we're still in the lower leagues, have signed no one and lost a few including Stokes. Long way to go. Anything over 10k is a remarkable effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingertosser View Post
    Renewed my season ticket last week, but had to move seats as someone had taken my old one.

I understand the club wants to get as much money in early, but surely they could extend the renewal process till the end of June.

People will always go for the early bird as it saves them some money, so income is still guaranteed.

Newbies had the option of about 8000 seats that were sitting unused.
    Yes there were seats available but nothing like 8,000. Hibs had sold in excess of 8,000 tickets and there were 2,000 - 3,000 who hadn't renewed at that point. Take away the away end and corporate seats in the West and there would be more like 4,000 seats to choose from.

Many of the seats available were not the best. The whole of the lower south stand was not available and very little in the East or West apart from the flank sections.

Hibs had to draw the line somewhere, particularly as no seats were available in the Family Stand.

We're going smash 10K easily.

When you think that we had very few 10K plus gates last season, the next term we won't have one lower than that. Great achievement for a club in the second tier of Scottish football for the third term, which has been in decline for almost a decade.

The Scottish Cup win has removed a big monkey from our backs and changed the culture of the club to one of optimism.

Just a case of when and not if and who knows when all is said and done, a figure of 11,000 might be achievable

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Probably. Feel good is high at the moment because of 1 game and a new manager. However, we're still in the lower leagues, have signed no one and lost a few including Stokes. Long way to go. Anything over 10k is a remarkable effort.
    Aw Jesus I'm away to top myself thanks for that

Quote Originally Posted by Finn2015 View Post
    Wow going to smash 10k, well done hibs etc
    We will ,but this current figure includes. The Kick For Kids tickets and Leith Links that Suzy bought in bulk so credit to all those who contributed to those causes
    I have still to buy my own Season Ticket and one for Leith Links and judging by others comments its clear we will end up nearer 11 ,000 than 10 ,000 by the end of July imo which is fantastic
    Quality signings always help but whether we get another signing of the calibre of Mcginn a fit McGeoch or the promising Talent of Henderson remains to be seen But at least we still have two of these three and if Dylan could last the Season that would be a real bonus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Who have we lost, who is of any importance, bearing in mind that Stokes and Hendo weren't ours to lose? We've done well in that regard and look set to keep everyone who Lennon wants, which is excellent given the calibre of player we have, some of whom are about to spend their third season in this league. We are doing remarkably well to hold on to them.

Quote Originally Posted by HibsNutter View Post
    The payment plan is available until the end of July.
    Think he was meaning existing ST holders having the option on their own seat til end July. As others have said, the club have to draw the line somewhere and that date would be far too late imo. Got to make the available seats attractive to newbies.

Hearts 400,000
    Celtic 35,000
    Huns 28,000
    A'deen 10,000

The rest nowhere until you go down a division.

@hibs.net private member StevieT's Avatar
    Just bought a season ticket for me and my wife to be. We get married in September and money is a bit tight but extending the payment plan date has made it possible. I haven't had a season ticket for around 20 years and this is her first ever. Refereeing and other reasons have prevented me from attending as many games as I would have liked but we have decided it's now or never to get back in to the fold.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieT View Post
    Just bought a season ticket for me and my wife to be. We get married in September and money is a bit tight but extending the payment plan date has made it possible. I haven't had a season ticket for around 20 years and this is her first ever. Refereeing and other reasons have prevented me from attending as many games as I would have liked but we have decided it's now or never to get back in to the fold.
    Superb news - that's making the extra effort! Nice one !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Superb news - that's making the extra effort! Nice one !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Cheers bigwheel. I have Hibs TV and donate monthly to Leith Links so have always felt that I was doing something. Really looking forward to getting back in to the routine of going week in week out. We know we will miss at least two home games so will probably be out of pocket but after our historic victory how could you not sign up?

i think Craig Thomson and his ilk pissed us all off, mate.

Amazing to think really we will have roughly the same as Aberdeen who have finished as runners up the last two seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    i think Craig Thomson and his ilk pissed us all off, mate.
    DBS it's me who referees but I get what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    We're going smash 10K easily.

When you think that we had very few 10K plus gates last season, the next term we won't have one lower than that. Great achievement for a club in the second tier of Scottish football for the third term, which has been in decline for almost a decade.

The Scottish Cup win has removed a big monkey from our backs and changed the culture of the club to one of optimism.
    I'm going to put my neck on the line and say there will be home league games next season with less than 10,000 folk there.

A great effort on the ST sold front nonetheless.

Left by mutual consent!
    Amazing to think really we will have roughly the same as Aberdeen who have finished as runners up the last two seasons
    We've always been known as a sleeping giant. More like a giant in a coma at times to be fair.
    What a great opportunity we have now to kick on, now that we have managed to win our holy grail.
    Let's all really get behind the club and Neil Lennon and take this club back up to the Premiership were we belong.
    If we can do that, I fancy we could well attract a better average support than Hearts or Aberdeen.

Have Aberdeen really sold 10000 season tickets? That's a really high number for them also!

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    I'm going to put my neck on the line and say there will be home league games next season with less than 10,000 folk there.

A great effort on the ST sold front nonetheless.
    I think that's certain to happen as there will be a few S.T. holders who just cannot make it along for various reasons.

Cheers bigwheel. I have Hibs TV and donate monthly to Leith Links so have always felt that I was doing something. Really looking forward to getting back in to the routine of going week in week out. We know we will miss at least two home games so will probably be out of pocket but after our historic victory how could you not sign up?
    I know I will be exactly the same. In fact, I have bought our S.T.'s in a season where I know I will probably miss more home games than at any time in the recent past, again for various reasons. However, if you can't buy a S.T. in the year after we just reached our Holy Grail, when the eff are you ever going to buy one?

Quote Originally Posted by CraigHibee View Post
    great stuff, edging closer, i think winning the scottish cup has helped bring some folk back again as well
    Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxburghHibs View Post
    Have Aberdeen really sold 10000 season tickets? That's a really high number for them also!
    Exciting season ahead

@hibs.net private member I'm_cabbaged's Avatar
    3 renewed today!!!

@hibs.net private member Radium's Avatar
    Does this mean it will take an absolute age to get out of the East

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine&Caviar View Post
    Duh.
    needless

@hibs.net private member I'm_cabbaged's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Radium View Post
    Does this mean it will take an absolute age to get out of the East

Looks like it, we've moved from the FF. Couldn't get any decent seats together in the east 👍

Left by mutual consent!
    We can't be far off 10K now, getting impatient for an announcement. C'mon Leanne, your far too honest for your own good. What's a few hundred seats between friends after all 😁😜👍

Quote Originally Posted by Skyegreen View Post
    We can't be far off 10K now, getting impatient for an announcement. C'mon Leanne, your far too honest for your own good. What's a few hundred seats between friends after all 😁😜👍
    Must be close and maybe this week might see us hit it? Fingers crossed