hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Official Site: LEEANN TARGETS 10K SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Good statement from LD and a reasonable target. It would amazing to reach 10000. I'm surprised that 2000 existing ST holders have not renewed.

Interesting, I follow a chap on Twitter called @AgentScotland and today he posted what he called projected Season Ticket sales, he said Hibs 9-10k which considering we had sold around 8 last year and its our 3rd year in the Championship I felt that might be a tad optimistic, funny how she comes out hours later with a similar statement, she follows him/her too...

Anyways, 10k would be unbeleivable, I love when the club make statements like this, we need to put that expectation out there, we need to onus on fans to come to games, keep promoting, like it, good stuff from LD

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    To get back to 10k would be great cmon guys it'll be fun

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Really good statement and refreshing honesty about where we are and where we want to be numbers wise.

Can't help but think she's pre-empting what most will see as an ambitious appointment (assuming it's Lennon) and really hoping to build on the excitement that currently surrounds the club. In the new head coach announcement I'm sure there'll be a few references to the 10k target and quite rightly so.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good statement from LD and a reasonable target. It would amazing to reach 10000. I'm surprised that 2000 existing ST holders have not renewed.
    Not really surprised, between the loyalty points and remaining in the second tier of Scottish football and season tickets remaining high I don't think it should shock anyone. Personally I renewed as did my son but have to say did think about going walk up at one point. Also planning to buy my two nephews season tickets as their first game was the Scottish cup final, in their world right now Hibs are brilliant.

Make family pricing apply in the East or West lower instead of the FF lower and I think we'll get 10000 no bother.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Good statement, and a good target to aim for.

Fairly poorly worded with the "don't just watch from afar, get yourself to Easter Road" as if far away supporters are just sitting there with our fingers up our ***** choosing to stay away.

Otherwise, a great statement and great aim to go for.

Don't think they would have put a target on it and gone public about it if they we're confident of getting it. Then everyone gets to feel good about themselves and gives us a surge in sales. Would be brilliant to hit 10K.

With us in the second tier we'd still only just be behind Aberdeen who are second top and challenging. Seriously, what do their fans need to turn up?

Reaching 10,000 would be some going for a team in its 3rd season in the championship .... but ye gods we have to make it count if we do get to that figure because a 4th season would see a pretty big reduction.

A wee bit on Reporting Scotland just now about ST sales at the ugly sisters and the Yams ... as usual no mention of us, even on our search for a manager .. Hibs really is a dirty word to those bassas.

Anyway ... if ye huvnae bought yin yet, how no? ....... get yer finger oot !!!

Payment plan available until this Friday too. They're making it as easy as they can for people.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Make family pricing apply in the East or West lower instead of the FF lower and I think we'll get 10000 no bother.
    Or a least a block in the east.

Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    Fairly poorly worded with the "don't just watch from afar, get yourself to Easter Road" as if far away supporters are just sitting there with our fingers up our ***** choosing to stay away.

Otherwise, a great statement and great aim to go for.
    That's quite harsh. I didn't read it as a dig at fans in far fetched places at all. I read it as a call to fans who live locally but choose to watch our games in the pub or listen to it on the radio.

In any case, a new manager and a couple of exciting signings and I don't think we'll be a kick in the arse off 10k.

First Team Regular ChrissyG1875's Avatar
    I would like to get one before Friday so I can do the payment plan. I've been accepted into college but don't start until September so won't be getting a student card for a while. Does anyone know if there's a way I can get a student ST or do I need to wait until next season as I'm not technically a student yet?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Reaching 10,000 would be some going for a team in its 3rd season in the championship .... but ye gods we have to make it count if we do get to that figure because a 4th season would see a pretty big reduction.

A wee bit on Reporting Scotland just now about ST sales at the ugly sisters and the Yams ... as usual no mention of us, even on our search for a manager .. Hibs really is a dirty word to those bassas.

Anyway ... if ye huvnae bought yin yet, how no? ....... get yer finger oot !!!

Not really sure what you expect them to say when Hibs themselves are saying sweet f a.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Franck View Post
    That's quite harsh. I didn't read it as a dig at fans in far fetched places at all. I read it as a call to fans who live locally but choose to watch our games in the pub or listen to it on the radio.

In any case, a new manager and a couple of exciting signings and I don't think we'll be a kick in the arse off 10k.
    clearly not aimed at overseas fans.

I'll be very disappointed if we can't get to 10k season tickets on the back of a Scottish Cup win.

That final was amazing, the parade was amazing, and each time Easter Road was busy and we got a result (Aberdeen/Dundee Utd/Hearts/The Rangers) the buzz about the place was terrific.

The more folk go, the better it is, the better we are.

Whether it's Lennon or someone else, what a boost to them coming in it would be to have the extra financial backing that 10k season tickets would give him.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Quote Originally Posted by ChrissyG1875 View Post
    I would like to get one before Friday so I can do the payment plan. I've been accepted into college but don't start until September so won't be getting a student card for a while. Does anyone know if there's a way I can get a student ST or do I need to wait until next season as I'm not technically a student yet?

Call the ticket office tomorrow and ask them what options you have?

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074

Speak to the ticket office and explain your situation is all I can suggest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Team Breakthrough HibeeLR's Avatar

For last seasons they just asked me to send proof of ID once I received it, I have also bought a student ST for this season as well and once I recieve my student ID, I will just have to send them proof 👍 Maybe forwarding an acceptance email will help?

When I started three years ago I just ordered a student ticket and showed my card at the office for verification around October, don't think you need proof straight away

Left by mutual consent!
    Blog Entries

You don't need to show your Student ID until October so you can get it fine now.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    We should be looking at 10000 minimum.

If folk ain't returning as Scottish Cup champions, they're never coming back.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

First Team Regular ChrissyG1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HibeeLR View Post
    For last seasons they just asked me to send proof of ID once I received it, I have also bought a student ST for this season as well and once I recieve my student ID, I will just have to send them proof 👍 Maybe forwarding an acceptance email will help?
    Quote Originally Posted by HibsNutter View Post
    When I started three years ago I just ordered a student ticket and showed my card at the office for verification around October, don't think you need proof straight away
    Quote Originally Posted by My Wife Camille View Post
    You don't need to show your Student ID until October so you can get it fine now.
    Magic, cheers. That's us on 8001 now then

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    A club our size should always be looking for around 10K ST holders, even more so after finally winning the SC. However, a third season in the Championship makes it a challenging target to hit. Bottom line it's expensive for poor quality football, and a lot of fans simply can't afford an ST, though they'd like one.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Quote Originally Posted by Nutmegged View Post
    Interesting, I follow a chap on Twitter called @AgentScotland and today he posted what he called projected Season Ticket sales, he said Hibs 9-10k which considering we had sold around 8 last year and its our 3rd year in the Championship I felt that might be a tad optimistic, funny how she comes out hours later with a similar statement, she follows him/her too...

Anyways, 10k would be unbeleivable, I love when the club make statements like this, we need to put that expectation out there, we need to onus on fans to come to games, keep promoting, like it, good stuff from LD
    She made the statement a few days ago via email.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Franck View Post

Correct on all counts 😉 get along and support the team. 😁🏆

@hibs.net private member hibbyboy1's Avatar

Think you have till October to show your student card, thats what my son was told

My laddie was in the same position!
    He bought the season ticket as a student and they gave him ticket's up until he could produce proof Of his student card.
    Ticket office are very helpful, pop down and speak to them.👍
    Last edited by SON OF PADDY; 06-06-2016 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lago View Post
    Not really sure what you expect them to say when Hibs themselves are saying sweet f a.
    Conjecture mate ..... whose in the frame? ... who might get it? ... what are the fans saying? ............... It is after all one of the top 5 jobs in Scottish football, even if we are in the championship.