hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EdinCapitals View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    An article about one of the groups to benefit from this: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.co...week-1-4156201

2. Log in to remove the advert

Thanks to recent, very generous donations, I already have enough funds for 145 KfK STs Wonderful support, as ever, from our fans. GGTTH.

Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    Received, many thanks R

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 26 KfK STs
    Happy to do what I can Suzy given my location and not being able to attend games. Hope your bank gave you a good exchange rate - tell them it's for Hibs and you might be able to eke out a third ticket......

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    Happy to do what I can Suzy given my location and not being able to attend games. Hope your bank gave you a good exchange rate - tell them it's for Hibs and you might be able to eke out a third ticket......
    It's much appreciated and the donations received from overseas Hibees have been so generous. Now every single one of you can feel proud of being part of the campaign to beat the 10,000 ST total

Testimonial Due
    Being based overseas for the past 20 years I've always wondered how I could help the club aside from buying the occasional item in the shop. This looks like a great way to get some new supporters so I've just added 2 season tickets to your total. Best of luck with the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by cocteautwin View Post
    Being based overseas for the past 20 years I've always wondered how I could help the club aside from buying the occasional item in the shop. This looks like a great way to get some new supporters so I've just added 2 season tickets to your total. Best of luck with the campaign.
    Received, thank you so much It's wonderful that overseas fans can feel part of our beloved Club AND help children attend games

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 28 KfK STs?

As mentioned earlier - The Hibs Club is delighted to be backing Leith Links again for the season ahead. Even persuaded FranckSuzy to get her picture taken with the treasurer!

http://hibsclub.co.uk/2016/06/18/hib...t-leith-links/

Fantastic idea and organisation. I haven't contributed yet, but I will.

Blog Entries
    Suzy, that's mine paid. Many congrats on your outstanding work, you're a true star.
    B

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    Suzy, that's mine paid. Many congrats on your outstanding work, you're a true star.
    B

A wonderful cause. I've sent another £25 Susan and will do the same again on pay day, so that'll be a ticket bought.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    B
    Received, many thanks B It is an absolute pleasure to administer the fund as I get as much satisfaction out of it as the kids that can now go to games.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post

A wonderful cause. I've sent another £25 Susan and will do the same again on pay day, so that'll be a ticket bought.
    Thanks again, M, that's really generous of you As above, it's a priviledge to be involved.

Admins: please update the thread title to 29 KfK STs

Quote Originally Posted by TheHibsClub View Post
    As mentioned earlier - The Hibs Club is delighted to be backing Leith Links again for the season ahead. Even persuaded FranckSuzy to get her picture taken with the treasurer!

http://hibsclub.co.uk/2016/06/18/hib...t-leith-links/
    Just saw this Thanks for the great article on the website and the pic, I suppose

Blog Entries
    Received, many thanks B It is an absolute pleasure to administer the fund as I get as much satisfaction out of it as the kids that can now go to games.

Thanks again, M, that's really generous of you As above, it's a priviledge to be involved.

Admins: please update the thread title to 29 KfK STs

Thanks again Suzy, good excuse to bump this up!!

@hibs.net private member Seveno's Avatar
    You should set a Leanne style target, Suzy. Would it be worth handing out leaflets at the first few home games?

Quote Originally Posted by Seveno View Post
    You should set a Leanne style target, Suzy. Would it be worth handing out leaflets at the first few home games?
    A target is not a bad shout, to be fair I would have been happy just to beat last year's total (152), as that was amazing amount, but it now looks as though we'll smash that comfortably as I have enough for 149 already, with at least a couple of thousand pounds still to come in

Right, let's aim for 200 Kicks for Kids season tickets for 16/17, how does that sound?

Re leaflets, I am waiting to hear back from Sue @ Hibs re distributing all of these lovely tickets so I'll make sure the office staff can cope first then take it from there

FS would you prefer the updates in the thread title to show the season total rather than the new tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by HNA4 View Post
    FS would you prefer the updates in the thread title to show the season total rather than the new tickets?
    I think the title should reflect those bought by generous .netters, if that's OK?

I will continue to give the overall total though so we can see how near (or far ) we are from the magical 200 mark

No worries

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    A target is not a bad shout, to be fair I would have been happy just to beat last year's total (152), as that was amazing amount, but it now looks as though we'll smash that comfortably as I have enough for 149 already, with at least a couple of thousand pounds still to come in

Right, let's aim for 200 Kicks for Kids season tickets for 16/17, how does that sound?

Re leaflets, I am waiting to hear back from Sue @ Hibs re distributing all of these lovely tickets so I'll make sure the office staff can cope first then take it from there
    Absolutely superb effort from all concerned.

I think the title should reflect those bought by generous .netters, if that's OK?

I will continue to give the overall total though so we can see how near (or far ) we are from the magical 200 mark
    Objection!

The current title total omits the DDs from generous .netters
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    Objection!

The current title total omits the DDs from generous .netters
    OK, I will see how many characters you can fit in a title and take it from there. Something like "Kicks for Kids Fund 16-17 *29 new tickets bought outright plus those purchased using the many contributions from posters who generously, and selflessly, donate every month*". How does that sound?

Thank you to everyone who has contributed, in whatever way

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Sent a wee donation, good luck in reaching your target!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatecrasher View Post
    Sent a wee donation, good luck in reaching your target!
    Received, thanks very much

OK, I will see how many characters you can fit in a title and take it from there. Something like "Kicks for Kids Fund 16-17 *29 new tickets bought outright plus those purchased using the many contributions from posters who generously, and selflessly, donate every month*". How does that sound?

Thank you to everyone who has contributed, in whatever way
    Anything that gets more attention and donations is a good idea
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Testimonial Due Capt Mainwaring's Avatar
    Donation sent to help a great cause. Keep up the great work 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Mainwaring View Post
    Donation sent to help a great cause. Keep up the great work 
    Received, many thanks S

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 30 KfK STs?

The Australian and New Zealand Hibs Supporters have clubbed together and donated AUD$2,059 (£1,046 roughly) so that's another 13 KfK STs that will be purchased, taking us up to enough funds for 164 in total - SO FAR

@hibs.net private member Galahibby's Avatar
    Over £500 has been received today alone from generous posters, taking us up to 12 KfK STs from .netters £92 was also donated from a good Hibby who auctioned this beautiful top in aid of Leith Links

Admins: please can you amend the total to 12 KfK STs
    Glad to contribute and thanks also to the lad who paid so handsomely for it. I'm only just noticing the significance of the winning bid £90+2

The Australian and New Zealand Hibs Supporters have clubbed together and donated AUD$2,059 (£1,046 roughly) so that's another 13 KfK STs that will be purchased, taking us up to enough funds for 164 in total - SO FAR
    Suzy, please add a further 2 , the Milton Mowbray HSC will be sending a cheque to you. PM on the way soon.

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    When do you intend to buy them FS?

Are they all in the same section and if so what one?