@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar

Ricky burns fight

Anyone any idea what time he fights tonight

2. Log in to remove the advert

On now. Into round 5.

Ricky well up maybe by 4 or 5.

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Got it cheers, good win but the other boy is no where near world level

Was through last night, atmosphere for the Burns fight was great but it was never a world title fight in a month of Sundays. Di Rocco was game but ridiculously limited, Burns was impressive enough and definitely looks to be showing the benefit of his change in regime in his last few fights.

The good thing about Burns winning is it presents the chance of another big night in Scotland. Possible opponents touted have been Crolla and Flanagan both of which could be made for Glasgow. Broner or rematches with Crawford and Figueroa have also been mentioned but can't see it and those would likely be staged in the US. Ricky might fancy the potential payday of going across though and he's well earned it.

For me the rest of the card last night was a bit rubbish. Good atnosphere for the Limond fight and thought he should have been allowed to see it out but he was well beaten and it's curtains for him now I think. Connor Benn looked like he has a lot of learning to do, Sam Ball did well after an early knockdown and Joe Ham looked ok. Ogogo was just out for the rounds, Dickinson and McCarthy never really lived up to what I thought it would be and Scotty Cardle continues to frustrate, he needs to kick on soon if he's to fulfil the potential a lot of people thought he had.