hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've heard a rumour that The Rangers had already produced a large amount of Treble* Winners memorabilia.

If it's true, I wonder what they plan on doing with it.

Landfill for SDM's new building project?

* Apparently one major trophy plus the Championship and Petrofac Cup now constitutes a treble. Well, you live and learn...
    That kind of stuff is usually donated to charities in Africa or Central America.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/04/sp...ll/04gear.html

2. Log in to remove the advert

This is the St Johnstone stuff, he's said he can do the same for us with agreement from the club. Anyone got any idea of who to contact?

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/...php?param=2982
    Attached Images Attached Images

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NYHibby View Post
    That kind of stuff is usually donated to charities in Africa or Central America.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/04/sp...ll/04gear.html
    Tbf they'll take one look at the Sevco shirts and say"I'm no wearing that!"

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grammyb111 View Post
    This is the St Johnstone stuff, he's said he can do the same for us with agreement from the club. Anyone got any idea of who to contact?

Would buy that in a second if it happens
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post

Thanks for pointing out - they also have Cup Final winners scarves also

Bought a few things so hopefully they will arrive soon.

@hibs.net private member Malthibby's Avatar

Let them eat cake..........

There was a link to someone that framed the programme and ticket for £10ish but can't find it can someone help please.

Gutted that most of those have only appeared today or I'd have certainly added the car sticker and key ring on to last night's mug & tshirt order.

First Team Breakthrough MurrayfieldHibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grammyb111 View Post

I have passed this on to my contact

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    With Father's Day approaching it would be in the clubs interest to get as much merchandise as possible in store.

@hibs.net private member Argylehibby's Avatar
    I thought I would give a quick update on merchandise that is in the pipeline over the next few weeks and a bit of an explanation on why it's maybe not in the shop as quickly as everyone would have liked.

The delays have been caused by 3 separate issues. Firstly any merchandise that includes images of the cup need to be approved by the SFA who have the licence for it. That unfortunately takes some time on occasions and because of the contract the SFA have with the sponsor most if not all of the items require the sponsors logo too. Secondly a large amount of time and resource at the club has been taken up by the aftermath of the cup final pitch invasion and damage caused. No specific details were given on that but it is clear that many many hours have been spent by senior people at the club dealing with "legal people". Finally of course the fact that the manager has left and discussions with Rotherham and about a replacement have impacted too.

So what's coming and what's not. The major disappointment is that there will be no replica strips with the embroidery re the cup win. Everyone has tried to get this to happen but it's just not getting leverage with Nike. I asked if this was over concerns about sales for next seasons kit and I'm assured it's not.

An earlier post suggested miniature Scottish cups and they are on the way. We had the champions league version of what's proposed at the meeting and it's a solid, quality item. The one we are getting will be the cup on a wooden base with the club crest and date of the final. The design looked really good.

Also looking at a good quality key ring with the cup and the crest.

The DVD is also a certainty and suggestions have been made on what should be included. For example if it's to include interviews with players etc then all the guys are on holiday so it delays the production. Final decision on the format will be made soon as everyone is keen to have that available ASAP.

Lego open top bus. Aberdeen produced one of these after the league cup and it looks good. Lego isn't cheap though but still looking to produce a Hibs version.

http://printabrick.co.uk/ekmps/shops/e4db5b/images/aberdeen-fc-limited-edition-league-cup-parade-bus-[2]-17-p.jpg

A book of the story of the cup run in pictures it would include the parade and celebrations intermixed with quotes from various people.

We are also looking at tying in with someone like Snapfish to set up a template and a number of images which would allow you to add in your own photos and produce a personalised photo-book reminder of the day. this kind of thing but with a selection of official photo's and some you upload. http://www.snapfish.co.uk/2/photo-books Might not be possible but if it works out hopefully something unique to keep.

Canvas prints and posters will be available shortly as will cup winners pennants, other tee shirts including ladies fit of #persevered and others.

Photo's with the cup are starting in the next couple of weeks once the appropriate backdrop arrives. Idea will be booking a slot online and turning up at that time to get the photo taken. Can go in a group as well.

I know there are things available online from other suppliers but remember when you buy from the shop the club get much needed revenue and it also makes persuading suppliers to give us more priority as sales figures justify it.

GGTTH
    Last edited by Argylehibby; 04-06-2016 at 04:27 PM.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYHIBBY View Post
    Hibs condoms
    I suspect, too late, 9 months from now there'll be a baby boom in Leith, half of which will be David or Anthony and the other lot Leeann. You can't stop the Hibees scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by steviek View Post
    There was a link to someone that framed the programme and ticket for £10ish but can't find it can someone help please.
    Third dimension picture framing and sports memorabilia they're in Musselburgh

@hibs.net private member Speedy's Avatar
    Anyone ordered a scarf and not received it?

They were definitely in stock when I ordered.

I definitely like the sound of some of the souvenirs on the way. Can't wait

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by Argylehibby View Post
    I thought I would give a quick update on merchandise that is in the pipeline over the next few weeks and a bit of an explanation on why it's maybe not in the shop as quickly as everyone would have liked.

The delays have been caused by 3 separate issues. Firstly any merchandise that includes images of the cup need to be approved by the SFA who have the licence for it. That unfortunately takes some time on occasions and because of the contract the SFA have with the sponsor most if not all of the items require the sponsors logo too. Secondly a large amount of time and resource at the club has been taken up by the aftermath of the cup final pitch invasion and damage caused. No specific details were given on that but it is clear that many many hours have been spent by senior people at the club dealing with "legal people". Finally of course the fact that the manager has left and discussions with Rotherham and about a replacement have impacted too.

So what's coming and what's not. The major disappointment is that there will be no replica strips with the embroidery re the cup win. Everyone has tried to get this to happen but it's just not getting leverage with Nike. I asked if this was over concerns about sales for next seasons kit and I'm assured it's not.

An earlier post suggested miniature Scottish cups and they are on the way. We had the champions league version of what's proposed at the meeting and it's a solid, quality item. The one we are getting will be the cup on a wooden base with the club crest and date of the final. The design looked really good.

Also looking at a good quality key ring with the cup and the crest.

The DVD is also a certainty and suggestions have been made on what should be included. For example if it's to include interviews with players etc then all the guys are on holiday so it delays the production. Final decision on the format will be made soon as everyone is keen to have that available ASAP.

Lego open top bus. Aberdeen produced one of these after the league cup and it looks good. Lego isn't cheap though but still looking to produce a Hibs version.

http://printabrick.co.uk/ekmps/shops/e4db5b/images/aberdeen-fc-limited-edition-league-cup-parade-bus-[2]-17-p.jpg

A book of the story of the cup run in pictures it would include the parade and celebrations intermixed with quotes from various people.

We are also looking at tying in with someone like Snapfish to set up a template and a number of images which would allow you to add in your own photos and produce a personalised photo-book reminder of the day. this kind of thing but with a selection of official photo's and some you upload. http://www.snapfish.co.uk/2/photo-books Might not be possible but if it works out hopefully something unique to keep.

Canvas prints and posters will be available shortly as will cup winners pennants, other tee shirts including ladies fit of #persevered and others.

Photo's with the cup are starting in the next couple of weeks once the appropriate backdrop arrives. Idea will be booking a slot online and turning up at that time to get the photo taken. Can go in a group as well.

I know there are things available online from other suppliers but remember when you buy from the shop the club get much needed revenue and it also makes persuading suppliers to give us more priority as sales figures justify it.

GGTTH
    Cheers for the update. Sounds great. Some Scottish cup winners beer and whisky would go down very well too if possible.

@hibs.net private member essexhibee's Avatar
    Cheers for the update!
    ​​
    Scottish Cup Winners 2016 - The Immortals

Does anyone know the website where I can buy the official photos?

P's. Love the Lego bus!

Would love to buy a tie...

They made some in 2007. I bought 5.

Would definitely get a Scottish Cup Winners one if they came out

@hibs.net private member Bayern Bru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OsloHibs View Post

P's. Love the Lego bus!
    Could try SNS or Alan Rennie...

http://www.alanrenniephotography.co....nvictoryparade

http://www.alanrenniephotography.co.uk/210516

http://www.snspix.com/dmcs_search.ht...imageField.y=0
    They've only gone and done it! They've only gone and won the Scottish Cup! What kept you, Hibs?!

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Is the persevere T shirt only in white?

Quote Originally Posted by sambajustice View Post
    Would love to buy a tie...

They made some in 2007. I bought 5.

Would definitely get a Scottish Cup Winners one if they came out
    There will be a tie produced. Very probably the tie that the team wore at the final but with some text re cup winners.

P's. Love the Lego bus!
    In the not too distant future it will be the clubs website for some. SNS is used by the club for much of the photos but not ruling out some other sources yet.

Cheers for the update. Sounds great. Some Scottish cup winners beer and whisky would go down very well too if possible.
    Unfortunately beer is unlikely due to contract with existing supplier for functions at ER. Whisky on the other hand is in the "very possible" category.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Is the persevere T shirt only in white?
    Currently yes but looking to order green with white text and maybe further options.

First Team Regular Topographic Hibby's Avatar
    P's. Love the Lego bus!
    I'm definitely havin' a Hibs Lego bus.....!!!

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Currently yes but looking to order green with white text and maybe further options.
    Ok ta, I'll wait as I don't suit white😄

There will be a tie produced. Very probably the tie that the team wore at the final but with some text re cup winners.
    Grande!!!

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Topographic Hibby View Post
    I'm definitely havin' a Hibs Lego bus.....!!!
    So am I, with a big Yes on the back. Holy grounders ken whits guan oan.

One down, One to go.