hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EH75 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sure we can wait two months. Just in time for the start of the season! If they don't do it now maybe we will get a retro effort in a few years time? Not sure how licensing etc works from that perspective like but there are loads of retro tops being produced these days.
    He was very pessimistic. like you say, a retro number will probably become available eventually, but the demand is NOW!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYHIBBY View Post
    Hibs condoms

Get some local micro brewery to knock up some beer in a green bottle wi the picture of Gray lifting the cup labelled "Hibs'd it"

@hibs.net private member Benny Brazil's Avatar
    Would love to see one of the Cup Winners T Shirts with something on the back saying "To the Angels High above" and then at further down " We finally did it!"

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Argylehibby View Post
    It's fair to say that the club are looking at a lot of ideas on the back of the cup win and some of the stuff you have suggested is "on the list".

It would be good though to get all ideas of what fans are after on this thread and even if your idea has already been suggested please put it down so we can judge the interest.
    What about a Lego model of the open top bus.

@hibs.net private member tanfield's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxburghHibs View Post
    I agree but would actually take this a step further and release a 'book' detailing this journey with match reports, images and interviews. Also loads of images and reports of the post match celebrations.
    That'll do me!!

@hibs.net private member
    Hibs tissues, to be used when watching clips of the final and reading threads

Will order a #Perservered tshirt later on. Believe car stickers and mugs are available so might sneak one of those as well. Already looking for a suitable picture for a DIY iPhone cover to order online.

First Team Breakthrough MurrayfieldHibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxburghHibs View Post
    I agree but would actually take this a step further and release a 'book' detailing this journey with match reports, images and interviews. Also loads of images and reports of the post match celebrations.
    I like this idea

First Team Breakthrough MileHighBees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYHIBBY View Post
    Hibs condoms
    "Now, you too can score in the last minute, just like David Gray"
    "But if you're like Stokesy and put one way after just 2 minutes then that's ok too"
    "Either way, stay safe with ..."

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Hibs tampons for those whining Sevco fannies.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Found somewhere on eBay that will do an iPhone 5S cover for £3.85 including delivery. Ordered it 10 minutes ago and they've already sent me a proof of it!

Some of the cup winners stock on the Hibs online store is already sold out, with most products not enough having photos uploaded. Just ordered a #Perservered t-shirt and a 'SCF Winners Lyric Mug'. I like the sound of the SCF Winner bar scarf but they're sold out already by the looks of it.

1 The beer thing is an excellent idea.

My late brother, who was a Jambo, gave me a bottle of 'Edinburgh Gold' brewed by Stewarts Brewing at Bilston, celebrating 125 years of the midden called Tynecastle. It's the standard beer but with a Hearts label, i.e. nothing iconic. Despite liking the beer, this particular bottle remains unconsumed.

I suggest Hibs go one better and get an actual beer brewed to celebrate. Hoppy, sparkling with a loooong aftertaste! (Try Fyne Ales, my local brewery.)

2 The tie. The tie looked quality and I would get one, particularly as we have a big wedding to go to in July which will be attended by a lot of Huns. Did Maddocks and Dick in the High Street make the Hibs one?

What a lot of people would like are items of quality. Not suggesting Patek and Philippe bring out a Cup Final special, but things that would take pride of place in your good room(s), on a mantelpiece or such like.

3 There's a local company I know of who do very high quality mementos and I know they have done pieces for other clubs before including, erm, encasing bits of turf, in case anyone's interested.

4 Otherwise, I'm a sucker for plain old t-shirts but ones with classy graphics or natty designs.

Still livin' the dream!
    GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by The Pointer View Post

My late brother, who was a Jambo, gave me a bottle of 'Edinburgh Gold' brewed by Stewarts Brewing at Bilston, celebrating 125 years of the midden called Tynecastle. It's the standard beer but with a Hearts label, i.e. nothing iconic. Despite liking the beer, this particular bottle remains unconsumed.

I suggest Hibs go one better and get an actual beer brewed to celebrate. Hoppy, sparkling with a loooong aftertaste! (Try Fyne Ales, my local brewery.)

2 The tie. The tie looked quality and I would get one, particularly as we have a big wedding to go to in July which will be attended by a lot of Huns. Did Maddocks and Dick in the High Street make the Hibs one?

What a lot of people would like are items of quality. Not suggesting Patek and Philippe bring out a Cup Final special, but things that would take pride of place in your good room(s), on a mantelpiece or such like.

3 There's a local company I know of who do very high quality mementos and I know they have done pieces for other clubs before including, erm, encasing bits of turf, in case anyone's interested.

4 Otherwise, I'm a sucker for plain old t-shirts but ones with classy graphics or natty designs.

Still livin' the dream!
    GGTTH
    I like the idea of a Hibs Cup Winners beer Perhaps we need to speak to some distilleries about a 114 y/o single malt

@hibs.net private member Argylehibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojock View Post
    What about a Lego model of the open top bus.

Quote Originally Posted by MurrayfieldHibs View Post
    I like the idea of a Hibs Cup Winners beer Perhaps we need to speak to some distilleries about a 114 y/o single malt
    I could probably sort this out. I know someone who did one for St Johnstone so no reason why we couldn't do it for Hibs. He'd need to speak to Hibs about it of course but I'll investigate...

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pointer View Post

Still livin' the dream!
    GGTTH
    Any idea who the company who will encase the turf is mate?

Quote Originally Posted by grammyb111 View Post
    I could probably sort this out. I know someone who did one for St Johnstone so no reason why we couldn't do it for Hibs. He'd need to speak to Hibs about it of course but I'll investigate...
    Get to it!

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Really love the idea of a shirt with a picture of the squad lifting the cup on the front with the Journey to the Final on the back. Yes please!!

Cup final whisky?

I just want a t-shirt with those fantastic words of Robbie Neilson after we drew 2-2......... "Money Spinner" 😂😂

I've heard a rumour that The Rangers had already produced a large amount of Treble* Winners memorabilia.

If it's true, I wonder what they plan on doing with it.

Landfill for SDM's new building project?

* Apparently one major trophy plus the Championship and Petrofac Cup now constitutes a treble. Well, you live and learn...

A lot of the above merchandise sounds good and would definitely purchase most of it..

I have 3 winners penants - from 1972, 1991 and 2007 (same size, all different shapes) so would like one for the greatest day ever.

The 1972 one has all the players names on it, so a design along those lines would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by grammyb111 View Post
    Please make it so!

Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    Any idea who the company who will encase the turf is mate?
    Midton Acrylics in Lochgilphead. They have done work for clubs such as Man. Utd., Newcastle, Hearts and the RFU and is very high quality. Check their website.

What a huge disappointment the official merchandise is.... No wonder people buy knock offs elsewhere.

@hibs.net private member ano hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenArmyyy! View Post
    What a huge disappointment the official merchandise is.... No wonder people buy knock offs elsewhere.
    Think Nike preoccupied with Euro2016 & release of new strips for their clubs to give us any attention. Shame as missed opportunity.
    "We've also been unsure about what has happened to the receipts of the players who have been sold."
    George Foulkes BBC website 20/3/08

Quote Originally Posted by GreenArmyyy! View Post
    I don't think they are finished putting stuff up though.

Quote Originally Posted by HibbiesandtheBaddies View Post
    Get some local micro brewery to knock up some beer in a green bottle wi the picture of Gray lifting the cup labelled "Hibs'd it"
    3.2% ?