hibs.net Messageboard

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    @hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can we have a meeting and demand the expulsion of The Rangers from Scottish football.

It would be just as valid and binding on the authorities as their fantasy, and would have a lot more third party support.

Expel them by all means but don't send the pricks down here.

Thank you

2. Log in to remove the advert

Now IIRC, whilst sitting in the Harp and Castle, the ticker tape along the bottom of SSN indicated 6 players, that included Wallace, Holt and Halliday required Hospital treatment!

Monday morning saw the headlines in the DR that all 11 players had been assaulted in one way or another????

This was slowly shot down by confirmation from Kenny Shiels saying Dean hadn't been touched and Kenny Millers partner confirming the same and that folk were to stop telling lies.

It clear to me that the spin and hysteria of the first 48 or so hours and those reports/statements etc made by Der Hun were to deflect the defeat!!

I am not saying no one was confronted/assaulted or even verbally abused but the circus that has surrounding all this was to feed the hordes and keep them inside!!

It's funny really because this has called out a number of media outlets.... In particular the DR and even more the Sportsound Team.

I think Chicks report included something similar to Wallace bring thrown to ground a got a kick in!!

Some squirming being done I would suspect! Letters of complaint to BBC about blatant lies made through blue tinted specks!!

Whatever happens WE WON THE 2016 SCOTTISH CUP!!