hibs.net Messageboard

Threaded View

First Team Breakthrough The Weeman's Mum's Avatar
    The moto PERSEVERE, has been very important to our family and my son. He was born with a lifelong health and mobility condition, and has been through many adventures in and out of hospital since he was born. He is 18. He has been through good and bad times with Hibs. The best obviously when we HIBSD it in May. My son was critical last April after having another surgery, (had that many we have lost count). Every member of his medical care team and his Dad and I, constantly used the target of us lifting the going to Hampden and lifting the cup, to aid insist recovery. He, along with myself, had every faith it would happen. He has never lost faith in the prospect of us lifting the Scottish Cup. He even predicted the score, the opposition and the winning goal scorer. To see the look on his face when Sir David and the team came through, was indescribable, especially through my 😢. The fact he has been fortunate to see us lift two cups in his lifetime, in itself is incredible. With many more to come.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by The Weeman's Mum; 05-12-2016 at 08:09 PM.