hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RoYO! View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's Keatings. Was one of my favourite memories. Going mental ran the touch line celebrating in from of the north :D

2. Log in to remove the advert

'S' Form
    Quote Originally Posted by MyJo View Post
    Liam Henderson at the final whistle was class too.

First one to realise the game was over, arms in the air charging towards the dugouts

Ditto. I had told my daughter (fifth game ever and a Scottish Cup win!) to check her watch to keep track of how many of the 4 minutes injury time had gone. After the goal celebrations, which went on for a full minute, I told her the ref would now add on 5 minutes. So was not expecting a whistle anytime soon (4 mins 21 secs according to Sky pictures). Seeing Henderson put his arms in the air and turn to the dugout will forever be my last memory of the match itself.

Who is it running out from the technical area falling to his knees? Great seeing these videos back after an amazing day

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfDavidFrancey View Post
    Is that you robert?
    Not sure what the reference is but the answer is 'no'.

Quote Originally Posted by Not In The Know View Post
    on his feed here

https://twitter.com/search?q=craigfo...ypd&lang=en-gb

check the greetin faces on the other "reporters" in the press box when it goes in.
    Every picture tells a story, obvious who they wanted to win!!!

Watch Logan fist pumping the ball to go out just before the end, when a long pass is hoofed towards Tavernier. Different class from the big man.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarters View Post
    Hope you don't mind me jumping in here, I'm a Wycombe fan with a love of Scottish football and a particular soft spot for Hibs.

Firstly, a huge 'congratulations!' to you all (though that word doesn't really so it justice, I guess). I honestly can't imagine how it must have felt given the history and all but watching the footage from the game and the parade even makes me a little emotional!

Wanted to to draw your attention to my favourite bit from the match highlights: when Gray goes to celebrate with the crowd, there's a lad wearing a white/grey t-shirt and you can see the exact moment when he goes from wild celebration to realising what this really means and clutches his face with the emotion of it all. That, my friends, is the essence of what football can do to you - amazing!

Promised myself that I'll get to Easter Road next season, sometime on the march to the title!
    First thing I noticed too! Class!

Quote Originally Posted by SaulGoodman View Post
    First thing I noticed too! Class!
    Yep, me too.

@hibs.net private member AndyB_70's Avatar
    Mountcastle (don't tell anyone I've left Leith)
    When you see a replay of the crowd going mental there is a guy wearing glasses with a white top (looks like the P&D windows strip) on under his jacket. He has a mate either side of him. He isn't sure what to do then goes mental like we all did. Makes me smile

@hibs.net private member Ryan91's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Man Down Under View Post
    Two things I laughed at with the winning goal was Keatings running the opposite direction from Gray and the other players because it just happened to be the way he was facing as the goal went in.
    The other was when Gray ran to the fans, another player (not sure who) used one of the policeman's shoulders to jump into the celebration, the policeman doesn't bat an eye and just calmly re-adjusts his hat.

Sent from my SM-J200Y using Tapatalk
    It's McGregor that uses the Policeman to launch himself up onto Gray during the pileup

Quote Originally Posted by craigwilson911 View Post
    Who is it running out from the technical area falling to his knees? Great seeing these videos back after an amazing day
    Pretty sure it's John Doolan.

The video from Craig Fowler is great. You can see just how mental the celebrations are. I actually stopped my own celebration to look at what was going on behind the goals, I just had to see it and take it in. I then spent the last however many minutes facing the back of the stand, head in my hands willing the minutes away. Turned round just in time to see Henderson tear away across the park and everyone around me go mental.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCastle View Post
    Thanks

Anyway to get that on YouTube ?
    On youtube now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD-e1bi0QLo
    Last edited by LaMotta; 23-05-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyJo View Post
    Liam Henderson at the final whistle was class too.

First one to realise the game was over, arms in the air charging towards the dugouts
    I think Liam blew the refs whistle for him.

johnbc70
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Pretty sure it's John Doolan.

The video from Craig Fowler is great. You can see just how mental the celebrations are. I actually stopped my own celebration to look at what was going on behind the goals, I just had to see it and take it in. I then spent the last however many minutes facing the back of the stand, head in my hands willing the minutes away. Turned round just in time to see Henderson tear away across the park and everyone around me go mental.
    It's a great video and I have found myself watching it many times and each time spotting something new and looking for different things each time. Love it.

David Gray's winner must be the most important goal EVER scored for Hibs.

Hibs need to think of a way to capture it for eternity. Maybe a huge mural for Easter Road, commission a painting (and sell limited ed prints)... I don't know. I just know when I saw our captain leap to head that ball into The Rangers net, it was the most euphoric moment in my football supporting life.

Strange... always thought it would be the final whistle, but it wasn't it was David Gray's goal. Just knew we had this.

@hibs.net private member Mantis Toboggan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarters View Post
    Hope you don't mind me jumping in here, I'm a Wycombe fan with a love of Scottish football and a particular soft spot for Hibs.

Firstly, a huge 'congratulations!' to you all (though that word doesn't really so it justice, I guess). I honestly can't imagine how it must have felt given the history and all but watching the footage from the game and the parade even makes me a little emotional!

Wanted to to draw your attention to my favourite bit from the match highlights: when Gray goes to celebrate with the crowd, there's a lad wearing a white/grey t-shirt and you can see the exact moment when he goes from wild celebration to realising what this really means and clutches his face with the emotion of it all. That, my friends, is the essence of what football can do to you - amazing!

Promised myself that I'll get to Easter Road next season, sometime on the march to the title!
    I love that bit as well. I think it pretty much exactly mirrored my (and likely much of the crowd) reaction!

Watched the goals only about a few thousand times in the last couple days

Will never ever get bored of reliving those moments