hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

First Team Breakthrough

Well done the fans who turned up

Brilliant support from the hardcore

lowest attendance i've ever seen. dont blame folk one bit though, was dire, plus all the usual non attending reasons as well.

Quote Originally Posted by adhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    lowest attendance i've ever seen. dont blame folk one bit though, was dire, plus all the usual non attending reasons as well.
    was dire??? eh - 4-0 positive attacking football....dire??

Dire?? Care to explain??

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Poor numbers tonight. Shame because I didn't think it was a bad performance. Stokes and Keatings both looked good.

@hibs.net private member Malthibby's Avatar
    Poor attendance, but I've seen worse & can't agree that it was dire, should have scored more but some good stuff in patches & another clean sheet.
    GG

The non attenders tonight will still moan that the loyal season tickets holders will get 2 tickets for the final

😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by mcfly View Post
    The non attenders tonight will still moan that the loyal season tickets holders will get 2 tickets for the final


    Who do the loyal ST holders intend to give the ticket they cant use themself to?
    Oh yes, the non-attenders

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakedmanoncrack View Post
    Who do the loyal ST holders intend to give the ticket they cant use themself to?
    Nah my dad who is a walk up and my daughter who goes when she can

@hibs.net private member andy1875's Avatar
    I couldnt believe how bad the attendance was to be honest.

A guess of around 50 Dumbarton fans? Yes football is expensive, there was a big champions league game on tv, we havent been great recently.

Im sure there are other reasons but that attendance is shocking for a club our size.

Nonetheless. A good nights work and gives Falkirk something to think about on Sunday. That was the name of the game tonight.

GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by Nakedmanoncrack View Post
    I live in America and I hope my season ticket holding dad is allowed two tickets (I was a season ticket holder till I moved)

Quote Originally Posted by mcfly View Post

😂😂😂
    Agreed, the Team needed the support tonight.We should have scored more tonight. No luck in the final third.

Quote Originally Posted by SouterHibby View Post
    Brilliant support from the hardcore
    Cheers.

I thought there would be at least 15-16,000 there tonight. Especially when you factor in the huge following Dumbarton have.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    I thought there would be at least 15-16,000 there tonight. Especially when you factor in the huge following Dumbarton have.
    Yeah but this is the reason no one should care who season ticket holders give an extra ticket to. They pay up front and attend through lots of nights like tonight when no one else does. If they chuck it in the bin they deserve that right I reckon.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    Yeah but this is the reason no one should care who season ticket holders give an extra ticket to. They pay up front and attend through lots of nights like tonight when no one else does. If they chuck it in the bin they deserve that right I reckon.
    Spot on

Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    I agree.

16000 work and family commitments all falling on the same night is quite a coincidence.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    16000 work and family commitments all falling on the same night is quite a coincidence.
    Aye it's hard to get the time off etc etc etc

Lowest crowd I've seen at ER in ages, especially for League Cup and Scottish Cup finalists ! Lots for Leanne and Stubbs to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by SouterHibby View Post
    Aye it's hard to get the time off etc etc etc

What a stupid post. Not that I need to justify anything to you but I work back shift every Tuesday and work every weekend. I have taken loads of annual leave to get to games this season and have none left until July now. So stick yer sarcastic post where the sun don't shine pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey09 View Post
    What a stupid post. Not that I need to justify anything to you but I work back shift every Tuesday and work every weekend. I have taken loads of annual leave to get to games this season and have none left until July now. So stick yer sarcastic post where the sun don't shine pal.
    I think the point he was making wasn't aimed at folk who genuinely couldn't go mate. But it has to be said that its amazing how many ( too many ) folk who claim to be Hibs supporters are 'washing their hair that night' when things aint going so well.

I totally understand why folk like yourself get annoyed at these threads .... its infuriating when you get lumped in with the fair weather fans when you genuinely cant go and have to make sacrifices when you do ...... believe me, I've been there.

But lets not kid ourselves on ........... I'd lay a million quid to an Easter road pie that there was hundreds of supposed Hibs fans who could easily have been at Easter road last night who looked out the window, went **** that, shut the curtains and checked the TV guide to see what time Man City v Real Madrid kicked off.

This club needs fans who are better than that ...... they might be an affront to folk like me who go to every home game, but surely they must be an even bigger affront to folk like yourself who want to go but cant.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    I think the point he was making wasn't aimed at folk who genuinely couldn't go mate. But it has to be said that its amazing how many ( too many ) folk who claim to be Hibs supporters are 'washing their hair that night' when things aint going so well.

I totally understand why folk like yourself get annoyed at these threads .... its infuriating when you get lumped in with the fair weather fans when you genuinely cant go and have to make sacrifices when you do ...... believe me, I've been there.

But lets not kid ourselves on ........... I'd lay a million quid to an Easter road pie that there was hundreds of supposed Hibs fans who could easily have been at Easter road last night who looked out the window, went **** that, shut the curtains and checked the TV guide to see what time Man City v Real Madrid kicked off.

This club needs fans who are better than that ...... they might be an affront to folk like me who go to every home game, but surely they must be an even bigger affront to folk like yourself who want to go but cant.
    With out fail every club in the UK at what ever level have fair weather fans, it is part and parcel of modern life and they do in their fair weather way provide a certain amount of income to the club, you will never change it, certainly berating people about attendance non attendance achieves little. The answers, to a degree, ies in Hibs playing attractive football consistently at the top level of Scottish football.

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post

Fair points. These threads do piss me off as I've given up a **** load of annual leave to get to games. However you're bang on with what you say.

Don't forget about the ones who will only return once Rod Petrie leaves the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Trig View Post
    Don't forget about the ones who will only return once Rod Petrie leaves the club.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    I'm up at half 4 tomorrow and may have possibly been factoring a 3 hour drive into that. For those reasons I wasn't sure if I'd be attending. Glad I did.

Left by mutual consent!
    If we dont get promoted crowds like tonight's will be the norm next season

Quote Originally Posted by giro playboy View Post
    If we dont get promoted crowds like tonight's will be the norm next season
    SO you think we will get 10000 for a game v Ross County on a tuesday night? not a chance.