hibs.net Messageboard

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee-87

Game Of Thrones Season 6

So the new season starts tonight on sky Atlantic, or Kodi box when I get home

Not got a clue what to expect from this season, as a book reader its new material for everyone.

Lets hope its a good one and some serious questions are answered that we all want to know regarding a certain news reader

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    I've watched it already...couldn't wait til I got home so watched it on my work computer at lunch.

It's very good.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee-87
    Watched this when I go in and I thought it was ok, other than the Dorne stuff.

I have read a lot of negativity about it, but I thought it done what was required for a season opener. Had a little bit of most major stories ongoing and gave little away of what is happening/ going to happen with a few story arcs.

I am really intrigued to see where Arya's story takes her and at what pace, the books are pretty far ahead.

Bran will be the main focus I guess in the next episode and might start to tie in some questions.

The Wall, i, like many, have theories on what will happen. But I wont spoil it incase people have not watched it yet.

overall a solid enough start i suppose

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibee87 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Watched this when I go in and I thought it was ok, other than the Dorne stuff.

I have read a lot of negativity about it, but I thought it done what was required for a season opener. Had a little bit of most major stories ongoing and gave little away of what is happening/ going to happen with a few story arcs.

I am really intrigued to see where Arya's story takes her and at what pace, the books are pretty far ahead.

Bran will be the main focus I guess in the next episode and might start to tie in some questions.

The Wall, i, like many, have theories on what will happen. But I wont spoil it incase people have not watched it yet.

overall a solid enough start i suppose
    There's always people who complain though. If you're looking for something to moan about, you'll find it in anything. Same with The Walking Dead, folk moaning that it's the same as it used to be...of course it is, what do you expect them to do? It's not going to turn in a James Bond movie, or Fast and the Furious.

I thought it was good, set up a few different stories, it's only one episode, there's only so much they could do.

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    I like GoT but wish there wasn't as many storylines. I lose track at the start of every series.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like GoT but wish there wasn't as many storylines. I lose track at the start of every series.
    Yeah, I watched it all the way up to the end of serious 4 but lost the plot and ended up giving up on it.