hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    See very few are commenting about the decent result, yet you just know if it had been a reverse scoreline or worse, people would be out in full bashing mode. Folk seriously thrive on being negative and knocking down the national team. Its pathetic and it's part of the reason we get no where.
    This....

I would never, ever put down our national team in any circumstances, why do it? you want to support another country?

A great result for the boys and a decent performance as well.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    Sbragia doing a Stubbsy?
    Was hoping the break away may do him some good , but if he plays doesn't score and gets subbed thats not going to do his confidence any favours
    The next under 21 game is at st mirren park so would be good if he scored then ahead of our game there

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HIBERNIAN-0762 View Post
    This....

I would never, ever put down our national team in any circumstances, why do it? you want to support another country?

A great result for the boys and a decent performance as well.
    Agree decent result against a team going to the Euros who we normally struggle to beat. As it happens although the last campaign ended disappointingly we did play some decent stuff in the earlier games.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    Was hoping the break away may do him some good , but if he plays doesn't score and gets subbed thats not going to do his confidence any favours
    The next under 21 game is at st mirren park so would be good if he scored then ahead of our game there
    The whole team just chased shadows all night not just Cummings, the manager could have taken all 11 off they were that far behind the French in quality.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    The whole team just chased shadows all night not just Cummings, the manager could have taken all 11 off they were that far behind the French in quality.
    it was the same years ago against the French at Pittodrie when we had players like Scott Brown in the Under 21's. 2005 or 2006 maybe? Our whole team just looked ordinary that night. Looks like we are no further forward.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    it was the same years ago against the French at Pittodrie when we had players like Scott Brown in the Under 21's. 2005 or 2006 maybe? Our whole team just looked ordinary that night. Looks like we are no further forward.
    To be perfectly honest i never really watch the under 21s, I decided to watch this game because of Henderson and Cummings.

The keeper who's apparently on Hearts books kept the score down to a respectable score, otherwise we could have been slaughtered.

The gulf in class was huge.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    To be perfectly honest i never really watch the under 21s, I decided to watch this game because of Henderson and Cummings.

The keeper who's apparently on Hearts books kept the score down to a respectable score, otherwise we could have been slaughtered.

The gulf in class was huge.
    Have ben to a few under21 games because they play at st mirren park Was going to go to game midweek and probably still will
    Have seen some decent performances in parts of games but i don't see a conveyor belt of young talent that look like breaking into full team
    But thought Henderson would do well so will go and see how he gets on