hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Merchandise

Merchandise

Looking at our online shop at the merchandise on offer I feel hibs are missing a trick by not having core classic items on offer that are timeless.

Yes we will sell replica / training kits that will change every couple of seasons but what about something like a generic polo top with the club crest on image.jpg that looks great and I am sure would be a great seller.

Not everyone wants to wear a kit / big slogan t-shirts to football but would still like to show support for the team by wearing some related to the club. The black polo top currently on the site is showing as out of stock but with a cup final coming up I think the club has missed out on an opportunity to get some extra money by not replenishing the stock quicker / having it in alternative colours.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    The new cup final t-shirts with the harp look fab.

Quote Originally Posted by cwilliamson85 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looking at our online shop at the merchandise on offer I feel hibs are missing a trick by not having core classic items on offer that are timeless.

Yes we will sell replica / training kits that will change every couple of seasons but what about something like a generic polo top with the club crest on image.jpg that looks great and I am sure would be a great seller.

Not everyone wants to wear a kit / big slogan t-shirts to football but would still like to show support for the team by wearing some related to the club. The black polo top currently on the site is showing as out of stock but with a cup final coming up I think the club has missed out on an opportunity to get some extra money by not replenishing the stock quicker / having it in alternative colours.
    I have a polo as you describe and generally wear it when travelling home from holidays abroad to let people know where I am going to and who I support. Once in Athens airport the check in desk bloke was so fed up and disinterested in his job when we approached the counter and he saw the top his face burst into life as he shouted Hibs! and had a huge smile...."Craig Brewster, Craig Brewster"

Left by mutual consent!
    There is a lot of online companies now that do club t shirts etc that look a lot better than the official stuff. The only draw back ofcourse is that its taking money out the club. They don't feature the official badge so they don't have any copyright problems.

There was quite a long thread on here not so long ago looking for suggestions on items to sell in the Club Shop. Lots of people made similar comments to the OP.

I can only see what's online, not in the shop itself, but I still haven't seen many items of clothing I'd be interested in buying,

We need a range of 'Hibees ya bass' stuff ............... I would wear a 'Hibees ya bass' T shirt

Why not run a line of merchandise with the Edinburgh telephone code on it and were from/own the capital.
    Again a reference to my club in The Hague,they do it and sell alot of merchandise.

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    When I saw this I assumed it was a new T-shirt.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?3...rotect-Succeed
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We need a range of 'Hibees ya bass' stuff ............... I would wear a 'Hibees ya bass' T shirt
    We have had replica retro shirts from various eras, along with remakes of "Hands off Hibs" t-shirts. How about a remake of the iconic early 90's "These colours don't run" tees...? They'd fly off the shelves..