Thread: Jambo-ing it!

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertK86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Correct .... Never ever let those factors forget it
    Albert K kens the score..........obviously
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

2. Log in to remove the advert

Aye. It is funny how we, "Hibs it'' but other teams go through, 'rough patches' or even, 'blips!' I am aware that I usually view things through emerald green glesses and I have mentioned it earlier but we are only second in the league, and have been for a while, so we haven't blown the league or anywhere near it. We are in the championship but have gubbed a few premier teams and are busy preparing for a Scottish Cup 1/4 final. We are also in with a chance of landing the first real trophy of the season.
    We may not win any silverware this year but FFS, there is no comparison between our drop in form and what they did 30 years ago. Due to their dominance and their consistency that season, they were firm favourites for the title going into the last few weeks of the season and many had them down for the glory double of league and cup! We can't even really be called favourites for any of the cup ties coming up. They will forever be remembered as bottlers extraordinaire for their exploits. We should continue to highlight it whenever possible... Just so they are never allowed to forget it. Jambottlers

Quote Originally Posted by Wee Effen Bee View Post
    Aye. It is funny how we, "Hibs it'' but other teams go through, 'rough patches' or even, 'blips!' I am aware that I usually view things through emerald green glesses and I have mentioned it earlier but we are only second in the league, and have been for a while, so we haven't blown the league or anywhere near it. We are in the championship but have gubbed a few premier teams and are busy preparing for a Scottish Cup 1/4 final. We are also in with a chance of landing the first real trophy of the season.
    We may not win any silverware this year but FFS, there is no comparison between our drop in form and what they did 30 years ago. Due to their dominance and their consistency that season, they were firm favourites for the title going into the last few weeks of the season and many had them down for the glory double of league and cup! We can't even really be called favourites for any of the cup ties coming up. They will forever be remembered as bottlers extraordinaire for their exploits. We should continue to highlight it whenever possible... Just so they are never allowed to forget it. Jambottlers
    Hear hear!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    Eh? Get over the fact Hearts blew the league title with all of eight minutes of the season remaining? I don't think so; it was the finest exhibition of bottling it you could ever see, and was the SECOND time they threw away the title on the last day.

Pleasing

They will never get over it, so why should we?
    i had it in my mind they were seven minutes from the title before Sir Albert scored. Imagine being so close then jamboing it. IF theyd won that day they would have had 5 league titles to our 4.But no.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    The famous are so famous it made the eufa website - I see Stubbys uglier stunt double is a jambo

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociatio...d=2246762.html

image.jpg

How can anyone forget the 2013 league cup final?

"Keep calm - it's only St. Mirren"

Unfortunately for hearts they had McGinn.
    Last edited by Pete; 04-03-2016 at 02:49 PM.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peter douglas View Post

"Calm down - it's only St. Mirren"

Super John McGinn, I just dont think you understand .....

Quote Originally Posted by peter douglas View Post

"Keep calm - it's only St. Mirren"

The jambos have now jambottled it for 54 years in the league cup. Over half a century! Whether they like it or not, there are only 3 major cups to be won each season. The League championship, The Scottish cup and the Scottish league cup (in all it's names).

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalmeiras View Post
    The famous are so famous it made the eufa website - I see Stubbys uglier stunt double is a jambo

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociatio...d=2246762.html
    image.jpg

Heart of Midlothian (Scotland, 1985/86)
    Unbeaten in 27 matches, the Edinburgh club entered the last day of the season knowing a point at Dundee would seal their first title since 1960, with second-placed Celtic needing a four-goal swing to have any chance of the championship. Disaster struck: Celtic won 5-0 at Saint Mirren while Hoops fan Albert Kidd came off the bench to score twice in a 2-0 success for Dundee. Expecting the worst, Celtic had brought a single bottle of champagne with them to Paisley. Hearts then lost to Aberdeen in the cup final, completing Scotland's most infamous collapse.

Hearts suffered the ultimate humility on their own hallowed turf. 0-7
    That is the benchmark for all-time, not the 2012 cup final.
    The financially doped and corrupt organisation that won the Scottish cup in 2012 should have it's record extinguished for all-time from the record books. It was the day Heart of Midlothian FC shamed Scottish football, as it demonstrated a club living way beyond its means, run by corrupt eastern europeans, who thought nothing of fleecing a whole swathe of companies and individuals out of £40 million.
    Eternal shame and damnation on you, Heart of Midlothian FC

Quote Originally Posted by hibhibhurray View Post
    Hearts suffered the ultimate humility on their own hallowed turf. 0-7
    That is the benchmark for all-time, not the 2012 cup final.
    The financially doped and corrupt organisation that won the Scottish cup in 2012 should have it's record extinguished for all-time from the record books. It was the day Heart of Midlothian FC shamed Scottish football, as it demonstrated a club living way beyond its means, run by corrupt eastern europeans, who thought nothing of fleecing a whole swathe of companies and individuals out of £40 million.
    Eternal shame and damnation on you, Heart of Midlothian FC
    The PBS should be renamed the nilseven arena

Quote Originally Posted by Waxy View Post
    The PBS should be renamed the nilseven arena
    I agree. Better still, I think we should start referring to their manager as NILSEVEN

Quote Originally Posted by TAHibby View Post
    Alternatively we need to get over the fact other clubs are taking the piss and rightfully so, not sure why clubs outwith hearts and sevco are happy about us about losing the league to them but whatever. Put it right on sunday by reaching the semi final with a level of performance we're capable of. In the case of hearts it is painfully obvious us failing is the only thing left they can get out of this season which they're absolutely desperate for after being dumped out conceding 2 at home in the last 10 minutes
    Well surprise, surprise, can you believe that their season is not finished. The great deluded over on kickback have a 4 pages and growing thread dedicated to mounting a League title challenge. Yes, I repeat, a league title challenge. Not next year or the following, but this season. Yes, the next few months. They have gone from "our season is over" to "title challengers" in a few games. You really can't make it up. They went 37 games unbeaten back in 1986 and jambottled-it in the last 7 minutes of their last game. They had every chance of winning the title and blew it from a winning position. How on earth can they realistically expect to mount a title challenge from a vastly inferior situation. The mind boggles at their utter arrogance. We really did something to their collective brains when we blew them out of the Scottish cup recently.

Well surprise, surprise, can you believe that their season is not finished. The great deluded over on kickback have a 4 pages and growing thread dedicated to mounting a League title challenge. Yes, I repeat, a league title challenge. Not next year or the following, but this season. Yes, the next few months. They have gone from "our season is over" to "title challengers" in a few games. You really can't make it up. They went 37 games unbeaten back in 1986 and jambottled-it in the last 7 minutes of their last game. They had every chance of winning the title and blew it from a winning position. How on earth can they realistically expect to mount a title challenge from a vastly inferior situation. The mind boggles at their utter arrogance. We really did something to their collective brains when we blew them out of the Scottish cup recently.

If we were third in the SPL. 13 points behind the leaders with a game in hand and still to play the 2 teams above us, I am sure there are some on here would be talking about a title challenge.

Left by mutual consent!
    One of their players (Reilly-I know sticks in the gob) said Hertz could win, not challenge, the league within 2 years. Crazy.

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by southsider View Post
    One of their players (Reilly-I know sticks in the gob) said Hertz could win, not challenge, the league within 2 years. Crazy.
    What's the point in playing football if you think you can't win the league?
    The day I stop believing we will win the league will be the day I give up following football.
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

He must be confident that Delia is getting another season at Celtc.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Reilly himself is going to need to start doing something for that to happen, they never did irony down Gorgie way.

Did he say anything about the Champions League win? or never losing to anyone by five goals, or splitting the Old Firm?

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Going on the theme on the other thread, it should maybe be changed to Leveining it.

They couldnt hold on to a 2-0 lead in their biggest game of the season against a championship team and they think they can overturn a 13 point difference against Celtic with 10 games left? Jambottlers. Cuckoo ............cuckoo..............cuckoo.

hearts suffered the ultimate humility on their own hallowed turf. 0-7
    that is the benchmark for all-time, not the 2012 cup final.
    The financially doped and corrupt organisation that won the scottish cup in 2012 should have it's record extinguished for all-time from the record books. It was the day heart of midlothian fc shamed scottish football, as it demonstrated a club living way beyond its means, run by corrupt eastern europeans, who thought nothing of fleecing a whole swathe of companies and individuals out of £40 million.
    Eternal shame and damnation on you, heart of midlothian fc
    this!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
    If we were third in the SPL. 13 points behind the leaders with a game in hand and still to play the 2 teams above us, I am sure there are some on here would be talking about a title challenge.
    Not us 😁!

First Team Breakthrough
    they are so so deluded its unreal. title challenge?? incredible stuff from the cheats