hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    **** hearts. The caveman has won 1 in 5 against Stubbs and 0 in the last 4. His team have been outplayed, out thought and outclassed, the hearts fans know it and no amount of slavering from him will change that. He's scared that his team is about to have their season ended on Tuesday night. They won't catch the teams above them and they're 11 ahead of the team below, lose on Tuesday and it's a dreary meaningless end to the season for them.

United we stand here....

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Trager View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bitter man.

Stubbs is a hero. A true gent. Calls it as it is.
    For some reason they hate him. And I mean really really hate him.
    We are in another league from these guys and they hate our manager with a passion.

He's winding them up I'd say. Cause he's a good manager.
    They hate him because he's got the measure of them

I'm lost for words at the stupidity of that club. Are they not able to remember them going mental when they got a 4-4 draw with us at their ground or ozturks goal. Neilson is a prize plumb but this nonsense really takes the biscuit. Sadly their moronic fans don't do irony and they know how good our team is and they are going to have to play very well to get something out of any game against us. They really are a joke club.

That lot have celebrated league draws at ER like they had just won the Champions League.

Getting excited about a 92nd minute equalizer in a cup match is perfectly understandable, much more so than the above.

Guys like mcginn,henderson and Bartley don't know that much about derbies and we're more celebrating coming back from looking out. They celebrated just as much the previous week when mcginn scored the winner. What's irks Neilson even more is that the Derby was the least important game for us in the context of the season and their biggest game of the season. That says more about the relevant standings of the teams than us equalising in extra time.

@hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjhibby View Post
    Guys like mcginn,henderson and Bartley don't know that much about derbies and we're more celebrating coming back from looking out. They celebrated just as much the previous week when mcginn scored the winner. What's irks Neilson even more is that the Derby was the least important game for us in the context of the season and their biggest game of the season. That says more about the relevant standings of the teams than us equalising in extra time.
    They're just jokers mate.

They pretend that we are owned by them and they don't care about us and whatnot. BUT there are countless examples of how that is not the case.

I have never once seen a guy with a Hibs top with 0-7 or 6-2 on the back of it, not saying there aren't any, just I've never seen any.

I've seen countless hearts tops in the Midlothian area with "1902" "19th of May" "5-1" and references to the "wee team".

They're obsessed, or some of them, and we are making a nuisance of ourselves nowadays and its winding them up.
    As has been said, ozturks goal was like they had won the league there and then.

Stubbs never came out and said "this bad hearts fans celebrated too much for my liking. They really are just showing how much it means to them to equalise against Hibs"

Bore off caveman

@hibs.net private member Libby Hibby's Avatar
    I said it before the first game and I'll say it again now, this is their biggest game of the season...it isn't even our biggest of the month.

Stubbs is brilliant in the press at telling it how it is and it really winds up the opposition fans, absolutely brilliant from him and long may it continue.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    2-0 down, last 10 mins of a Scottish cup game against your rivals how we meant to act?

That horrible ****ing smelly Tramp can go **** himself along with the rest of his Adam Johnson loving peado pricks.

I hate everything that comes out that club along with the old goat Budge and the dullest man alive Potter.

Hearts and every single person involved with them can go **** themselves and when we put them out on Tuesday I'll be giving big licks until they are sick to the back teeth of hearing the word HIBS!
    Come on, Johnson might be a nonce of the highest order, but what has he done to be mentioned in the same breath as these vile creatures?

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    If you are going to draw a game you don't want to be the team who were 2-0 up with ten to go. you want to be the team that pulls it back from the death. One team feels like a loss and one team feels like a win. That's a football thing, and not a Hearts and Hibs thing. If Neilson doesn't get that then that's his opportunity to learn. Fair play to him for publicly admitting he hasn't got to grips with the basics that you would see in amateur or even bairns football.

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    I was getting this crap from some Hearts supporting acquaintances last night. Spouting the same rubbish as their tramp of a manager. Like other Hibs supporters in the company I never took the bait and just said we'll see what happens on Tuesday. They have such a high opinion of themselves it's beyond belief and if we win it will be " not fussy, poor game , 5-1, 1902" if they win we will be subjected to the usual stream of snide comments and verbal garbage.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Libby Hibby View Post
    I said it before the first game and I'll say it again now, this is their biggest game of the season...it isn't even our biggest of the month.

Stubbs is brilliant in the press at telling it how it is and it really winds up the opposition fans, absolutely brilliant from him and long may it continue.
    I can't believe AS is even asked about this.

'Your players celebrated a last minute equaliser with the fans - can you explain why?'

WTF??

But, as you say, AS is good at dealing with the media - even where there appears to be an agenda against us.

@hibs.net private member StevieC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancs Harp View Post
    Must remember to greet our last minute winner on Tuesday night with a polite ripple of applause and a chorus of "Jolly well played chaps".
    **** that! I want the game done and dusted by half time! Don't think my ticker could handle having to wait till injury time!
    But you know it ain't all about wealth,
    as long as you make a note to .. EXPRESS YOURSELF!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Flynn74
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Trager View Post

I have never once seen a guy with a Hibs top with 0-7 or 6-2 on the back of it, not saying there aren't any, just I've never seen any.

I've seen countless hearts tops in the Midlothian area with "1902" "19th of May" "5-1" and references to the "wee team".
    They're definitely out there mate.

F*** Hearts!

ForumRunner_20160213_142322.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Come on, Johnson might be a nonce of the highest order, but what has he done to be mentioned in the same breath as these vile creatures?
    😁👍🏼

Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    I cant even be beside any of my gorgie type drinking mates, if I am forced to watch it on tv. I get too worked up about lashing out if they go in front. I know I am 62 years old but better not to listen to one or two that comment a bit too much if they hit the front. sometimes(most days ] wish I was 18 again.
    6 2 what a wonderful age ;-)

Neilson coming out and giving it "hibs celebrations just show how far ahead hearts are" etc etc. absolutely reeks of bitterness. Doesn't take a genius to tell that he is absolutely spewing about last Sunday. 2-0 up with 10 minutes to go thinking that was them cruising into the next round and they ****ed it up.

They have celebrated draws at ER before like they've won the league. After the Ozturd goal last year the mutants were even trying to run on the pitch etc. Any jambo who says that they wouldn't have celebrated the same if it was the other way round is kidding themselves, pure and simple.

Dry yer eyes Neilson and stop embarrassing yourself with such bitter, pathetic and down right cringeworthy statements. Classless yam fud

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm-bogie View Post
    I was getting this crap from some Hearts supporting acquaintances last night. Spouting the same rubbish as their tramp of a manager. Like other Hibs supporters in the company I never took the bait and just said we'll see what happens on Tuesday. They have such a high opinion of themselves it's beyond belief and if we win it will be " not fussy, poor game , 5-1, 1902" if they win we will be subjected to the usual stream of snide comments and verbal garbage.
    They really think they're something special eh. Sadly for them though, they're the only ones that think it. Calling themselves "the famous" and other such cringeworthy nonsense sums up how utterly delusional and arrogant they are. I cringe with embarrassment when they call themselves "the famous", its completely laughable.

If theres a set of supporters more utterly obsessed with their own importance and arrogant then i'm yet to see it. The club has become absolutely obsessed with being a "big team". They are the only set of supporters that refer to the scottish cup as "the big cup" and they even went as far as to rob charities/small businesses/football club etc etc to fufill this little fantasy of theirs that they are some sort of mega super power club. REAL big clubs don't have to constantly shout "BIG TEAM THIS AND BIG TEAM THAT" at every opportunity as their football speaks for itself. Sadly for hearts they seem to believe that the more they shout it the more it becomes true.

Your right malcolm-bogie if they win it'll be all "big team wee team" etc, if they lose the usual "oh but but 5-1, 1902" comfort blankets will come out.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Seven View Post
    They really think they're something special eh. Sadly for them though, they're the only ones that think it. Calling themselves "the famous" and other such cringeworthy nonsense sums up how utterly delusional and arrogant they are. I cringe with embarrassment when they call themselves "the famous", its completely laughable.

If theres a set of supporters more utterly obsessed with their own importance and arrogant then i'm yet to see it. The club has become absolutely obsessed with being a "big team". They are the only set of supporters that refer to the scottish cup as "the big cup" and they even went as far as to rob charities/small businesses/football club etc etc to fufill this little fantasy of theirs that they are some sort of mega super power club. REAL big clubs don't have to constantly shout "BIG TEAM THIS AND BIG TEAM THAT" at every opportunity as their football speaks for itself. Sadly for hearts they seem to believe that the more they shout it the more it becomes true.

Your right malcolm-bogie if they win it'll be all "big team wee team" etc, if they lose the usual "oh but but 5-1, 1902" comfort blankets will come out.

I really don't think they realise how stupid the self anointed "famous" badge sounds and I hope they continue with it.

As for the use of "big" well the pretence of bigness can help compensate for, or deflect a number of actual size related issues, but for me surely their creditor list must count for something? it's at least tangible evidence of something very big that is certainly very much their own.
    Last edited by Bostonhibby; 14-02-2016 at 07:00 PM.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

This is the same bunch of fans that lapped up a beer called "40 yard screamer" in honour of a goal that got them one point.

Maggots.

Quote Originally Posted by peter douglas View Post
    This is the same bunch of fans that lapped up a beer called "40 yard screamer" in honour of a goal that got them one point.

Maggots.
    Was the pint pulled by Rudi 'where's my expenses form' Skacel?

Helped save 'his club' by asking for thousands back for flights, hotels and expenses.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Left by mutual consent!
    Gotta laugh at the 'Charity Thieves FC' having a dig at us for 'over celebrating a draw' - before they started using 'Other People's Money' to become more successful (pre Wallace Mercer, 70's) , they used to have supporter's buses/clubs named after CORNERS they'd won !!

@hibs.net private member hibbymick's Avatar
    I reckon Robbie will be chuckling away in his cave at the amount of folk he's winding up on here.

First Team Breakthrough
    A championship side down 2-0 at half time against a spfl team "not to mention our biggest rivals" and we came back and got a deserved draw so...........whats not to celebrate? Cant wait till Tuesday. GGTTH

@hibs.net private member Biggie's Avatar
    Hey that Arsenal mob celebrated a bit too much today no ?.....Jesus, fancy piling in with the fans after scoring a injury time goal....don't understand it myself
    "I don't have any regrets about not moving during my playing career. I was born a Hibee, my dad was a Hibee, I will stay a Hibee and I'll die a Hibee." -Lawrie Reilly

Quote Originally Posted by fulshie View Post
    A championship side down 2-0 at half time against a spfl team "not to mention our biggest rivals" and we came back and got a deserved draw so...........whats not to celebrate? Cant wait till Tuesday. GGTTH
    I really don't mean to pick on you specifically but it really winds me up when I see people refer to the top league in Scotland as the SPFL.

The SPFL refers to the entire league structure as a whole and the organisation in charge of that structure. The top league itself is called the Premiership.

*And breathe...*

He likes his little digs at Hibs. He simply can't resist it. No class.

A class A walloper.

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    In a game where a Jambo grabbed his goolies and leapt about like Zebedee in front of the Hibs fans all they can do is yammer on about us celebrating a late equalizer in a cup game. Herald group journalism at it's finest.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Yam fan ejected from the ground for invading the pitch to celebrate their disallowed offside goal, they don't do Irony or, seemingly, over celebrations down Gorgie way.

Looking forward to hearing what Neilson has to say about it.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Stubbs and McGinn run naked round Leith the Gorgie tramp claims they went too far