hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Islam feruz

Quote Originally Posted by peter douglas View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone who is Celtic minded would disagree with you and see the guys point.
    This is hibs.net though. Part of the reason that the poster wants his career to rot is because Celtic helped his bid for citizenship. What the actual ****? I'd argue that his attitude problems, if they exist, aren't really relevant to his spell at Hibs either (unless there are some stories that I haven't heard).

2. Log in to remove the advert

Islam Feruz is a prime example of a young promising talent led astray by a money grabbing agent.

Whispers in his ear about the amount of money he'll make dan sarf.

He's crashed and burned at every team he's went to. He rocks up at ER and within days is spending the night behind bars for a driving offence. The guy's a waste, think's he's a billy big sacks cause he drives a fancy car.

There's reports that he swanned about in training, refused to play in some development games as they were beneath him and generally offered heehaw.

Glad he's away and I predict he'll be in some backwater like Havant and Waterloovile by end of next season.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Farcial when a player who hasn't yet had a successful career (won't ever in my opinion) is rewarded with so much money that there is no incentive to do **** all else in the game.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Farcial when a player who hasn't yet had a successful career (won't ever in my opinion) is rewarded with so much money that there is no incentive to do **** all else in the game.
    Exactly. The rewards now come before achieving anything for some of these guys. You should have to aspire to those things.

Yep.

Sadly it wont change. Chelsea are quite happy to ***** millions per year on youth teams in the hope they uncover a gem. They aren't the only ones.

First Team Breakthrough
    agree 100%

Blog Entries
    On reflection and if the truth be told, he is not worthy of the discussion his holiday at ER has prompted. A nonentity in my books.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    On reflection and if the truth be told, he is not worthy of the discussion his holiday at ER has prompted. A nonentity in my books.
    Sounds like his attitude problem isn't football specific, but he is just a tosser, generally.

In three years I don't think he will be anywhere in the professional football arena.