hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Islam feruz

First Team Breakthrough

Islam feruz

Gone on the run after 1 day at his new Kazakhstan team. Looks like he will never make it now unfortunately

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KDY Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gone on the run after 1 day at his new Kazakhstan team. Looks like he will never make it now unfortunately
    Thought he was signing for a French team?

Left by mutual consent!
    Hope his career rots.

What a waste.

It's crazy he could end up a millionaire whilst achieveing absolutely nothing in football.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BOB MARLEYS DUG View Post
    Hope his career rots.
    Why ??

got to admit, when he signed i thought he might have been a player, his attitude was completely stinking - needs to get the finger out if he has any hopes of losing this 'bad boy' reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Bracksy View Post
    got to admit, when he signed i thought he might have been a player, his attitude was completely stinking - needs to get the finger out if he has any hopes of losing this 'bad boy' reputation
    Was his attitude stinking ? I thought he just couldnt get in the team.

Alan Stubbs had no problem with his attitude but realised that sitting on the bench wasn't doing him any good and the teams performances meant he couldn't force his way into the starting XI. I wouldn't be surprised if he came back when he is a free agent, depending on our needs.

Quote Originally Posted by ALF TUPPER View Post
    I'm just going by what a lot of people said, although he never really looked all that interested whenever we scored and he was on the pitch?

For all he clearly has pots of cash he's made some questionable career moves already.

Is a move to a team in Kazakhstan really what he needs at the moment?

He needs to forget about money, find himself a lower league club that will let him play every week and learn his trade.

If he doesn't get his act together soon then he could be one of football's biggest ever disappointments.

@hibs.net private member KeithTheHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ALF TUPPER View Post
    Take Liam Henderson, also on loan. It is like day and night between him and Feruz.

Feruz is an example of everything that is wrong with english football. His contract must be due to end soon with Chelsea. What club is likely to even consider giving him a contract?

Quote Originally Posted by KeithTheHibby View Post
    Take Liam Henderson, also on loan. It is like day and night between him and Feruz.

Feruz is an example of everything that is wrong with english football. His contract must be due to end soon with Chelsea. What club is likely to even consider giving him a contract?
    the rangers maybe?

Wonder if he is getting really bad advice from his management team?

Hibs offered him a good chance to show what he could do, and on reputation and talent alone, he should have walked into our team, that he hardly figured shows that something is not right with attitude. Shame really.

There is a lot of money and there are a lot of stupid people in English football (see some of the money Bolton are paying people to play for their reserves).

He'll pick up another couple of contracts on reputation alone for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Iain G View Post
    the rangers maybe?

Wonder if he is getting really bad advice from his management team?

Hibs offered him a good chance to show what he could do, and on reputation and talent alone, he should have walked into our team, that he hardly figured shows that something is not right with attitude. Shame really.
    I think that's a bit harsh.

If he'd have been here at any other point in the previous 8 years or so he'd have walked into the team.

He joined a team who hit their stride quite early and went on a good run - he'd have had to have done something very special to dislodge the players in front of him and he never really got an opportunity to do so.

@hibs.net private member The Sundance Kid's Avatar

Unbelievably he still has 3 and a half years left until the summer of 2019, think he was given a new contract in the summer

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    There is a lot of money and there are a lot of stupid people in English football (see some of the money Bolton are paying people to play for their reserves).

He'll pick up another couple of contracts on reputation alone for a while.
    According to Sky Sports, he seemingly signed a 4 year deal in 2014 with Chelsea....so unless they pay him off he has a few years before he needs to look for a new permanent team

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    I think that's a bit harsh.

If he'd have been here at any other point in the previous 8 years or so he'd have walked into the team.

He joined a team who hit their stride quite early and went on a good run - he'd have had to have done something very special to dislodge the players in front of him and he never really got an opportunity to do so.

He must have had the opportunity in training to show what he could do? There have been times this season when Bartley, Dylan, Henderson and Fyvie have all been benched which in turn creates and opportunity for someone else to show what they can do however Stubbs obviously didn't think he was up the job.
    Even when he was on the park he didn't look interested and sure as hell won't be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid View Post
    Unbelievably he still has 3 and a half years left until the summer of 2019, think he was given a new contract in the summer
    Scary.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojock View Post
    Why ??
    He doens't deserve to play the game with an attitude like his. Plus if it wasn't for TB at Celtic he'd have been deported back to Somalia.

The article is slightly misleading,

They have obviously went there to see what it's like, after a bit of an insight into the club, training, area etc they obviously didn't fancy it so packed up there gear in the morning and left.

I doubt they are currently 'missing' or 'on the run'. Both clearly don't fancy hanging about and playing there. That's their choice. Maybe could have went about it in a more professional manner though.

Theres definatly some talent there but his attitude stinks. When he was at hibs I got the feeling that he felt he was far to big for us.

Shame to see talent young players piss away their careers because they start getting too big for their boots.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by macca70 View Post
    The article is slightly misleading,

They have obviously went there to see what it's like, after a bit of an insight into the club, training, area etc they obviously didn't fancy it so packed up there gear in the morning and left.

I doubt they are currently 'missing' or 'on the run'. Both clearly don't fancy hanging about and playing there. That's their choice. Maybe could have went about it in a more professional manner though.
    Would you go on the run if Roman Abramovich owned you? Me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by KDY Hibs View Post
    He's probably in the manager's basement tied up and gagged. Obviously saw what he was capable of and has faxed Chelsea requesting that they send a representative to collect him.

I don't rate him at all. He'll probably get offers from some lower league English clubs when his contract expires, but I think his level is below English League 2 based on what I've seen.

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    He spent half a season loan at Blackpool last season (my other love in life, although due to the owners, who make Petrie look like Mother Teresa, we are having a trial separation. Islam disappointed there too and I think only actually got on the pitch in two games. Before Blackpool he trained with Cardiff (I think) for a month but they didn't fancy him. Chelsea have obviously seen something in him but I've yet to see what.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancs Harp View Post
    He spent half a season loan at Blackpool last season (my other love in life, although due to the owners, who make Petrie look like Mother Teresa, we are having a trial separation. Islam disappointed there too and I think only actually got on the pitch in two games. Before Blackpool he trained with Cardiff (I think) for a month but they didn't fancy him. Chelsea have obviously seen something in him but I've yet to see what.
    Talent yes but application and desire wanting is what his recent history would suggest.

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    According to the Daily Sevco, he's off to Dubai on loan and has signed a new deal with Chelsea

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...yJvq5YGVqbX.97

Left by mutual consent! Stuarty27's Avatar
    He is the Scottish Ballotelli

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BOB MARLEYS DUG View Post
    Hope his career rots.
    What a thoroughly horrible thing to say. What a nice person you must be 👍🏻

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.