hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TamHibs PSN ID: tamhibs22
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenDevil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes you do - I bought a ticket for a friend to sit next to me for the Falkirk game plus 2 other home game and was given 10 points for each....
    You shouldn't have then, The ticket office have done that to me before but they eventually realise & they'll remove the points.

I bought tickets for Livingston for a friend at home last season & was awarded the 5 points. A few months down the line the ticket office removed the 5 points as extra tickets bought under your client reference don't count as you've already been awarded for the game through your season ticket.

I would assume the ticket office do a sweep every few months & it'll be picked up then.

Are you sure you haven't been looking at the +30 manual adjustment made when the ST award was changed from 150 to 180 points?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenDevil View Post
    Yes you do - I bought a ticket for a friend to sit next to me for the Falkirk game plus 2 other home game and was given 10 points for each....
    They do add it on, but if you look again at your history you will see a -10. I've bought quite a few home tickets for other people, 10 points added on and then taken off

Slightly off topic. Much points do you get for the Cup Top Up?

Quote Originally Posted by CB_NO3 View Post
    Slightly off topic. Much points do you get for the Cup Top Up?

10 points for every game we play at home in the cup

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    They do add it on, but if you look again at your history you will see a -10. I've bought quite a few home tickets for other people, 10 points added on and then taken off
    Thanks for clearing this up

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Think I'll hold off for the 2nd break to get 1 with others I go to games with. I qualify for the top bracket so bit of a risk.
    I'm in the same boat but id rather go myself than risk it, not getting a ticket and sitting in the boozer watching it! You'll kick yourself
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    I'm on 473 and that is due to seasons, CTU and continued attendance at Away Games, I've missed one.
    HSL Loyalty points come February will make it interesting for the next round of the Scottish.

Anyway, all of that doesn't matter as it stands. Scroll to post #74 and you'll see that a lot of people will be 'first wave' without having attended an away match all season.
    ST 2014 + Season 2015 + CTU + LC Semi Ticket = 395 = First Wave.

Anyone with that behind them is pretty loyal to me. If you've gone to an away game or two as well, then great. But the regular attenders will get a ticket, if they want one. Your mates shouldn't miss out if they've got two solid seasons loyalty behind them.
    How many points do you get for the cup top up like????
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    10 points for every home cup tie played.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

10 for every home game. Think we've had a few at home in the cups so far this season and last

That's me sorted.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    £50 worth I would hope. Suppose it just tots up with a 5 point for every home tie drawn. I'd like to think that you'd get points anyway? Supposing they were never drawn at home, but you'd shelled out? Ask #74. That's where his points are. He's worked it out. It looks right and to me the first wave looks like Loyalty based on two seasons worth of unquestioning home allegiance. Can't complain about that. I wouldn't.

Edit. 10 it seems.

Will the second wave be from 10 am on Wednesday online or midnight Tues into weds?
    Sorry if that's a stupid question....

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    £50 worth I would hope. Suppose it just tots up with a 5 point for every home tie drawn. I'd like to think that you'd get points anyway? Supposing they were never drawn at home, but you'd shelled out? Ask #74. That's where his points are. He's worked it out. It looks right and to me the first wave looks like Loyalty based on two seasons worth of unquestioning home allegiance. Can't complain about that. I wouldn't.

Edit. 10 it seems.
    You won't get loyalty points for games that don't happen. I'd be very surprised at that and how they'd allocate points. There's no such thing as £50 worth of loyalty points.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibee_Craig7062 View Post
    Will the second wave be from 10 am on Wednesday online or midnight Tues into weds?
    Sorry if that's a stupid question....
    I'd imagine it'll be from 10am (or 9am) Wednesday.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    You won't get loyalty points for games that don't happen. I'd be very surprised at that and how they'd allocate points. There's no such thing as £50 worth of loyalty points.
    Badly worded response from me. Wouldn't care to extend the debate around that. #74 has his cup points bagged and got them whether he went to those games or not. Because he had a CTU. Suppose that was the answer to Sean's question. 30 points so far?
    Shelling an additional £50 for no return hasn't happened in my memory and would probably be a loyalty debate for another time. Not this time though.

Don't know how anyone in the second batch can feel confident about getting a ticket with circa 7800 supporters qualifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishwicke View Post
    Don't know how anyone in the second batch can feel confident about getting a ticket with circa 7800 supporters qualifying.
    The 7,800 includes the 3,100 in the 1st wave

Quote Originally Posted by Fishwicke View Post
    I am.
    Last edited by Albanian Hibs; 20-01-2016 at 05:30 PM.

A lot will depend on the uptake in the first group. Can see Wednesday morning being hectic whichever way supporters apply.

Quote Originally Posted by TamHibs View Post
    It would be, yes
    Cheers I think it will be a draw in Gorgie, and we will pump them at home.

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross4356 View Post
    I'll be waiting in the wings
    Lol Ross. I'll find it somewhere mate, nae chance I'm missing this one!! You would have first refusal if I wasnae going though 👍🏻

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by declan macmanus View Post
    Season ticket this and last plus cup top up and a ticket for the st Johnston semi = 395. Might just make this my first away game of the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ditto Plus 100 HSL points.

Left by mutual consent!
    Will be purchasing mines after payday! (2nd wave for me)

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gail View Post
    Ditto Plus 100 HSL points.

They've not been added yet and won't be until after the tickets are on sale and probably sold out by the 1st of February.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    They've not been added yet and won't be until after the tickets are on sale and probably sold out by the 1st of February.
    Yeah, I have enough points for a ticket but me and my group won't be going anyway, so that's 4 tickets that won't be bought in the first wave

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    The 7,800 includes the 3,100 in the 1st wave
    So it could be 4600 trying to get a ticket when only 300 are left . I have enough points but my son doesn't but im not taking the chance of totally missing out , so ill be getting my ticket and trying to get him one in the second batch .

GGTTH

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by erin go bragh View Post
    So it could be 4600 trying to get a ticket when only 300 are left . I have enough points but my son doesn't but im not taking the chance of totally missing out , so ill be getting my ticket and trying to get him one in the second batch .

GGTTH

There will be a few more than 300 left after the first day as not every eligible supporter will buy on the first day, however I do not expect this to go to day 3 of a sale and there certainly will not be a public sale.

Checked today and I'm on 390. Looks like it's a bun fight in the second group. To be honest, I'm really disappointed on this. The loyalty points debate and HSL 100 points is being done to death on hibs net.

My tuppence worth is that I reckon in time this will push me away from buying a season ticket. I currently buy 2 adult and one kid ST every year. I've been a season ticket holder for 30+ years. I don't attend every home game due to working away from home but still buy the ST. I maybe attend a few away games a season but can be a last minute decision. I'm not in HSL and don't plan to be.

With the loyalty points I understand fans travelling to all away games are supporting the team. I barely missed a game for 10 year in my 20's. But Hibs don't see the money at an away game and whilst money is not the whole picture it is what the club relies on. Money spent on Hibs drives Hibs

If as some people are suggesting the loyalty scheme is rolled out to club shop purchases etc then I will fall further down the loyalty ladder. Spent fortunes in there in the past but my kids are now past the "whole kit purchase" days.

Point I'm making, is that I love my Saturday ER fix. But in a 20k stadium I'm always going to find a seat at ER. If I continue to fall down the categories then I'm not going to stand much of a chance for away ticket scrambles anyway (Dumbarton match the exception)

So in my case the season ticket becomes a purchase I don't need. Would I miss out on semis and final tickets? For the saints match this month possibly. This would cause a problem as it is not on TV but I would accept that. For semis at Hampden I would get a ticket. For a final I would get a ticket.

In short, I think all season ticket holder should be in the first scramble for tickets. If this creates a mad dash for tickets then so be it.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jodjam View Post
    Checked today and I'm on 390. Looks like it's a bun fight in the second group. To be honest, I'm really disappointed on this. The loyalty points debate and HSL 100 points is being done to death on hibs net.

My tuppence worth is that I reckon in time this will push me away from buying a season ticket. I currently buy 2 adult and one kid ST every year. I've been a season ticket holder for 30+ years. I don't attend every home game due to working away from home but still buy the ST. I maybe attend a few away games a season but can be a last minute decision. I'm not in HSL and don't plan to be.

With the loyalty points I understand fans travelling to all away games are supporting the team. I barely missed a game for 10 year in my 20's. But Hibs don't see the money at an away game and whilst money is not the whole picture it is what the club relies on. Money spent on Hibs drives Hibs

If as some people are suggesting the loyalty scheme is rolled out to club shop purchases etc then I will fall further down the loyalty ladder. Spent fortunes in there in the past but my kids are now past the "whole kit purchase" days.

Point I'm making, is that I love my Saturday ER fix. But in a 20k stadium I'm always going to find a seat at ER. If I continue to fall down the categories then I'm not going to stand much of a chance for away ticket scrambles anyway (Dumbarton match the exception)

So in my case the season ticket becomes a purchase I don't need. Would I miss out on semis and final tickets? For the saints match this month possibly. This would cause a problem as it is not on TV but I would accept that. For semis at Hampden I would get a ticket. For a final I would get a ticket.

In short, I think all season ticket holder should be in the first scramble for tickets. If this creates a mad dash for tickets then so be it.
    Yes totally agree with your last paragraph,season ticket holders are the lifeblood of the club and should always be in the first to be allocated a ticket. Everyone in the first section for a Tynie SC ticket will be a season ticket holder though some will have more points due to other attendance and that is hard to argue against.

@hibs.net private member
    Too much is being placed on loyalty points. Games at the PBS have always caused a bit of a scramble. As for the semi against Saints, everyone who wants a ticket will get one. The fact is someone with no points can buy a ticket tomorrow for the semi. The whole point saga is very much a competion on who can piss up the wall highest.

Can we not get back to supporting Hibs