hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hutton GIRUY

Hutton GIRUY

Just watched motd. Magic watching that cheating plum score an o.g. and seeing his greetin hun face after it.

Justice, after he went down like a sack of tatties for the free kick that led to Villa's first goal, as per.

GIRUY

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Good player.

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good player.
    Opinions eh ? I think he is mince, cannot defend, going forward he can barely beat a man or pass the ball more than 2 feet and the slightest touch goes down like a sack of tatties, and as for that ugly puss of his it's one I wouldn't get tired of smacking.
    Last edited by Ringothedog; 29-11-2015 at 10:00 AM.

Nameless
    Left by mutual consent!
    He is also reckless in the challenge, and is known down south as a dirty player. Before his career ends, he will have ended someone else's.

@hibs.net private member
    If he's so bad a player how come he's playing at a level that none of the current Hibs team are likely too. I wish we had players that had 49 caps and 200 EPL appearances. He might be a ex Hun but he's a decent player

Played well until his OG. Also played in La Liga so cannae be "mince" surely.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiethedog View Post
    Opinions eh ? I think he is mince, cannot defend, going forward he can barely beat a man or pass the ball more than 2 feet and the slightest touch goes down like a sack of tatties, and as for that ugly hun puss of his it's one I wouldn't get tired of smacking.
    What makes people have these views ? He's played over 200 EPL games...he has over 50 scotland caps.. He's as good a right back as we have had in 40 years.....and plays at a level that likely no one in our team will....

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    What makes people have these views ? He's played over 200 EPL games...he has over 50 scotland caps.. He's as good a right back as we have had in 40 years.....and plays at a level that likely no one in our team will....
    Footballs all about opinions and mine is that he is a very poor player, when he comes up against good players he is found out big time. Nothing to do with being a hun all about being a poor player. Whittaker is a far better football player imho.

Awful player. Him tripping himself Up on the turf when we played Gibraltar summed him up.

@hibs.net private member
    Footballs all about opinions and mine is that he is a very poor player, when he comes up against good players he is found out big time. Nothing to do with being a hun all about being a poor player. Whittaker is a far better football player imho.
    So why does Hutton get picked at RB before Whittaker then ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    He's a dirty player, but he was selected as the best British right back by a European news paper wasn't he?

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    He's made a great career for himself, he's also turned in some very good performances for Scotland. Now he's had the odd howler, not many but the odd one for the national team, but more often than not he drives us forward and gets us up the park quickly and creates space and the odd chance.

I suppose he wouldn't get in any of the top 6 7 8 teams in the EPL, but he'd walk into every team in the SPL and the Scottish championship, maybe because there's no good players that he would come up against, or as i said he's decent but not top quality that the real top clubs want?

How many top clubs are there and how many clubs are poor, think about it?

Think some posters need a reality check! Not getting at anyone on this thread, but how many time do people come out with the "he's mince / awful / dire" comments and many more worse. Football is a team game played by individuals, at all range of levels (World Cup to Sunday league and lower), in all range of conditions. Players have good days, players have bad days. Football Managers are not daft, nor are football fans. Hutton has been selected by most managers he played for (don't think Redknapp liked him that much) and was he not Aston Villa's supporters player of the year a couple of seasons ago (I could be wrong).

To say that Hutton (others have quoted his matches played in the EPL and for Scotland) is an awful player is rather extreme. Does that mean that David Gray is a much better player cause he does well for Hibs. Not getting at David Gray, but his track record is 28 games on loan to the likes of Plymouth Argyle whilst at ManU, 45 games for Preston North End, 53 Stevenage, 12 Burton Albion and, so far, 40 for Hibs. He has scored 2 goals (both at Hibs against a diddy team) and 4 U19/u21 caps of Scotland.

For my view on Hutton, I think he is a great asset going forward. Yesterday, the commentator called him "Villa's best attacking threat". For Scotland, he has been one of our more consistent performers going forward. However, I feel he is not great at defending - you could say the same about the two players at The Rangers. Great player - no. Good player - yes. Awful player - get real.

@hibs.net private member cocopops1875's Avatar
    I'm actually a fan of Hutton as a player, agree he is not the best defensively but his quality is going forward. All opinions though I guess I also thought Scott Allan was over-rated but was assured by others I didn't know what I was talking about
    Doing the 2013 Edinburgh half Marathon for McMillan it would be awesome if anyone fancies sponsoring me, http://www.justgiving.com/colin-smith1875 ,go on make a fat man run

Better winger than defender, his positioning and tackling is very poor and should be used purely as an attacking winger.

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Aren't we having a laugh if we think that being poor by EPL standards makes him a bad player?

Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    Good player.
    One of the worst players I've ever seen. Utter dross!

Hutton is fine, he is a good player.

Find someone else to pick on.

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    I was in the fan club but recently his performances have been under par (for Scotland). However nice to see a thread not debating slaughtering one of our team

Quote Originally Posted by NORTHERNHIBBY View Post
    Aren't we having a laugh if we think that being poor by EPL standards makes him a bad player?
    So being a Hibs fan means you can't have an opinion on players from a higher or different league ? You are having a laugh.

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    Good attacking full back. Kept Whittaker, who was a great right back for us, out the Scotland team. Can't understand the hate for him. Far more obnoxious bluenoses to have a pop at.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

So being a Hibs fan means you can't have an opinion on players from a higher or different league ? You are having a laugh.
    I don't think anyone said anything remotely like that

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Hutton is a nightmare - look at all the goals Scotland have conceded in the last few campaigns and you will find Mr Hutton!!?

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop Hibee View Post
    Good attacking full back. Kept Whittaker, who was a great right back for us, out the Scotland team. Can't understand the hate for him. Far more obnoxious bluenoses to have a pop at.
    Me thinks it's because he has never lost that Hun look ( rat eyes) . Good going forward but suspect at the back .
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by Drewster View Post
    Hutton is a nightmare - look at all the goals Scotland have conceded in the last few campaigns and you will find Mr Hutton!!?
    Exactly. Folk saying he's not a good defender but he's no bad attacking. His first job is to defend and he can't. Wouldn't have him anywhere near the Scotland team.

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Settle petal.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Who are these better right backs that we surely should be playing before him?

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Who are these better right backs that we surely should be playing before him?
    Aye there's been so many over the years eh! Whittaker is the only one and he's not even on the Norwich bench today.

Hutton's past his best and not a great defender but he has been a fantastic attacking full back for Scotland over the years.

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Wow!!

I really can't take you seriously when you come up with comments like that. Let me think of some of our past full backs.

David van Zanten, Darren McCormack, Steven Thicot, Jonathon Grounds, Ritchie Towell, Michael Hart, George Francomb, Matt Doherty, Pa Kujabi, Tim Clancy, Alan Maybury, Ryan McGivern & Fraser Mullen.

Aye - Hutton is one of the worst players you've ever seen. I've not even thought about the jokers we've had in central defence, midfield, forward line and who could not forget the goalies.