hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bristolhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And previous seasons? Just seem to remember having more in the past.

Aye, I've put my hand up to the KO time, forgot it was a BH.

950 seems pitiful for such a big game.

Is there any plans to ask for more?

J
    Hibs asked for more tickets last season (0-2 game ) After waiting almost a week on their answer , we got none extra . So no chance of any extra this time .

GGTTH
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

Great - so living down south and only been to one away game this year I'm ****ed.

Considering the home end again. However, the play off wasn't a pleasant experience and this time even more confident of a win, so will have to seriously see. Ridiculous that in a 50,000 stadium, that will not sell out, we only get 950.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    depending on our league position the next home game v the bigots on 5th march, we should only give them at the very most half the south, only this time make it a horizontal split and hopefully no hibs fans pour cups of bovril(and other wet stuff) half-eaten pies etc etc down on to the bigots below, and hopefully police scotland react like they do at the bigot dome...any away fans complaining shall be ejected..sorted

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibeesforever View Post
    Considering the home end again. However, the play off wasn't a pleasant experience and this time even more confident of a win, so will have to seriously see. Ridiculous that in a 50,000 stadium, that will not sell out, we only get 950.
    Considering doing this. How bad was it really?

I like to think I can control my emotions for 90 minutes.

J

I would think it will sell out, especially with the game being around Christmas and league positions

Quote Originally Posted by S4uzee View Post
    I would think it will sell out, especially with the game being around Christmas and league positions
    After all it may be their last chance to keep in touch with us.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    421 for me, which will be plenty.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

And previous seasons? Just seem to remember having more in the past.

Aye, I've put my hand up to the KO time, forgot it was a BH.

950 seems pitiful for such a big game.

Is there any plans to ask for more?

J
    Sevco can afford to give us a small number of tickets because they will be able to sell out the rest of the stadium with their own fans.

Sadly, we don't have that luxury at Easter Road.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Tbh. There are only a few occasions in recent years we have actually sold out even that small amount...there seems to be a reluctance of many to go there. Although this game will sell out , for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    while I fully respect the comments of Mr Foghorn on this issue, do remember there are a few that firstly .......widnae be seen deid in Ibrox, but mainly.....have a real problem trying to get a ticket! this, in itself causes problems from "smaller supporters clubs" trying to justify running a bus to the game. It is not as if we can pop in for a friendly pint, at a boozer in Govan. It is usually a nightmare to get through the glesga traffic at the best of times,...., it is a disgrace that we get a pittance of an amount regarding the available seats for Hibees. Added to that is the absolute disgrace that the polis insist in letting 50k huns go out, after the game then allow us to get out(950 fans) while we are also still hounded by the remnants of bampots from the hun support. I don't agree that they should be given a full end (the Dunbar End) at ER. treat others, as they treat you. half that amount, whether money is involved or not, should suffice.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    458 for me. . This game will sell out, no question of that. Also no question that The Rangers will point blank refuse to give us anymore tickets.

It's only been a problem this season and last. And even then the first game this season wasn't a sellout. Very close it but didn't actually sellout IIRC.

Can see people's point if we were selling out the likes of Ibrox and Parkhead easily every time we went there. However i've been to Glasgow plenty times when only 400 have been arsed making the trip when we were pish...

Quote Originally Posted by scoopyboy View Post
    Not sure.

Pretty certain the 950 will go quick but almost as sure Rangers will be able to sell the rest of their tickets so probably will make no more available.
    It's because for league games, The Rangers charge the club for all tickets, effectively in advance of distribution. In theory, more could be made available if asked for, but if Hibs only sell 700 tickets, they have to pay The Rangers for all 950 - and at adult prices for all non-sold tickets.

The weegies do exactly the same.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    I cant see why they don't give us more tickets if requested, they gave the savilles extra last season but refused to give us extra?

Why?

Considering doing this. How bad was it really?

I like to think I can control my emotions for 90 minutes.

J
    Was in the Broomloan for play off game and it wasn't too bad, don't know what would've happened if we scored though.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    I cant see why they don't give us more tickets if requested, they gave the savilles extra last season but refused to give us extra?

Why?
    The Rangers v Hearts game at Ibrox ended in a lot of finger pointing and hard man impersonations only foiled by a pesky piece of cloth a foot wide that these radges just couldn't get past. Think a bus got it's windows tanned by some real heroes as well.

Police said no when we asked for more tickets apparently.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    The Rangers v Hearts game at Ibrox ended in a lot of finger pointing and hard man impersonations only foiled by a pesky piece of cloth a foot wide that these radges just couldn't get past. Think a bus got it's windows tanned by some real heroes as well.

Police said no when we asked for more tickets apparently.
    They got more tickets for every game they played at ibrox, something not quite right here.

Especially when you consider the savilles reduced the rangers allocation?

Quote Originally Posted by craigmounthibby View Post
    It's because for league games, The Rangers charge the club for all tickets, effectively in advance of distribution. In theory, more could be made available if asked for, but if Hibs only sell 700 tickets, they have to pay The Rangers for all 950 - and at adult prices for all non-sold tickets.

The weegies do exactly the same.

Thats a myth.