hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member ronaldo7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The fact she went anywhere is irrelevant in the case of alleged missing money. Has she explained why she paid back 6k yet?
    I thought you were on her side as well

I'm sure you said you wished she was innocent

Can you tell us if Marie Rimmer has removed herself from the Labour Party? She is after all on the Justice committee in the commons representing Labour.

This lassie was "ACTUALLY CHARGED"

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/...-marie-7795001
    Last edited by ronaldo7; 05-12-2015 at 09:07 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Mibbes Aye's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo7 View Post
    Can you, for a minute, just read the story and comment on that, without having to troll to the past?

Is the story from the Daily Rancid correct?

Did they get in touch with Ms McGarry to confirm whether she went to Syria on taxpayers money or not?

Did they retract the story when she eventually de-bunked their slur?

Have you taken the Wings are ***** glasses off?
    I was commenting on your post, that's as current as it gets.

Straight challenge, post your own thoughts, like I do.

Or if you're going to post links to WoS and portray them as your own view then take a bit of a responsibility and defend his Hillsborough comments.

You can't have it both ways.
    There's only one thing better than a Hibs calendar and that's two Hibs calendars

Can you, for a minute, just read the story and comment on that, without having to troll to the past?

Did they get in touch with Ms McGarry to confirm whether she went to Syria on taxpayers money or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Mibbes Aye View Post
    I was commenting on your post, that's as current as it gets.

Straight challenge, post your own thoughts, like I do.

Or if you're going to post links to WoS and portray them as your own view then take a bit of a responsibility and defend his Hillsborough comments.

You can't have it both ways.
    Any answers to my questions?

The Daily Rancid continue to try and smear Natalie McGarry, and even when told the truth, they can't bring themselves to print a correction.

*******s.

http://wingsoverscotland.com/an-absence-of-clarity/
    There's just something about you talking about smears and backing it up by linking to someone who smeared the Hillsborough dead that makes your post totally without credibility.

Why don't you stop quoting him. Why don't you just post your thoughts? I'm sure they are valid and worth hearing.
    This was the original exchange R7, why don't you respond to that
    There's only one thing better than a Hibs calendar and that's two Hibs calendars

This was the original exchange R7, why don't you respond to that
    I happen to agree with his report on the Daily rancid regarding McGarry. Do you think the record were correct in what they printed? While your at it, could you respond to the other questions I posed to you.

I happen to agree with his report on the Daily rancid regarding McGarry. Do you think the record were correct in what they printed? While your at it, could you respond to the other questions I posed to you.
    You've not answered the question. I take it you are happy to be associated with someone who smears the Hillsborough dead, because you keep quoting him. You've got a chance to disassociate yourself from him here.

If you don't, you have no credibility. You're just giving him publicity.

Is that what you're about?

You've not answered the question. I take it you are happy to be associated with someone who smears the Hillsborough dead, because you keep quoting him. You've got a chance to disassociate yourself from him here.

If you don't, you have no credibility. You're just giving him publicity.

Is that what you're about?
    Really?

I've posted a link on a thread regarding Natalie McGarry. One which I happen to agree with. It doesn't mean I agree with everything that person happens to have done in the past or will do in the future.

If you could try and stay on track of the thread which was about McGarry and not Hillsborough, I'd be obliged. If not, I'll leave you to fester with Wings forever.

I'll ask one last time.

Do you think the Record piece was correct, or do you think it was a smear on McGarry?

Really?

I've posted a link on a thread regarding Natalie McGarry. One which I happen to agree with. It doesn't mean I agree with everything that person happens to have done in the past or will do in the future.

If you could try and stay on track of the thread which was about McGarry and not Hillsborough, I'd be obliged. If not, I'll leave you to fester with Wings forever.

I'll ask one last time.

Do you think the Record piece was correct, or do you think it was a smear on McGarry?
    Do you need reminded?

You made a post about smears and quoted WoS.

If you stand by that link then stand by WoS and how he smeared the Hillsborough dead. Own it.

Otherwise, stop quoting him and repudiate him.

Either way, you should take a bit of responsibility, I'm assuming you're a grown man.

Do you need reminded?

If you stand by that link then stand by WoS and how he smeared the Hillsborough dead. Own it.

Either way, you should take a bit of responsibility, I'm assuming you're a grown man.
    Come on Mibbes eh. A grown man FFS.

As I've said, I've posted a link on ONE STORY regarding McGARRY which I happen to agree with. It doesn't mean I agree with anything and everything that the site has previously or will in the future post.

It's like saying I agree with everything I read or post on Hibs.net. Get real mate.

You may wish to reflect on this in the morning.

Cheers.

As I've said, I've posted a link on ONE STORY regarding McGARRY which I happen to agree with. It doesn't mean I agree with anything and everything that the site has previously or will in the future post.

It's like saying I agree with everything I read or post on Hibs.net. Get real mate.

Cheers.
    You've posted several links to WoS, for a fair while now. Take a bit of responsibility. It's not the first time it's been pointed out and you can do better than linking to a Hillsborough abuser, can't you?

Any answers to my questions?
    Really?

I'll ask one last time.

Cheers.

I'll post this for the last time although, I know you're better than this.

I posted a link to Wings on the subject in question...Natalie McGarry. I agree with said link. It doesn't mean I agree with all subjects that the site has previously posted or will post in the future.

If you could respond to the questions I've asked on the thread, I'd be obliged, it's up to you.

If you wish to start a new thread on Hillsborough, I would be happy to respond.

Over to you.

@hibs.net private member
    I thought you were on her side as well

I'm sure you said you wished she was innocent

Can you tell us if Marie Rimmer has removed herself from the Labour Party? She is after all on the Justice committee in the commons representing Labour.

This lassie was "ACTUALLY CHARGED"

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/...-marie-7795001
    Again you use another case not connected to the subject matter to try and defend the SNP. You will one day realize that the SNP are not right on everything. The MP you call a "lassie" (67 year old woman) will be tried and face justice if guilty but is that going to get the missing money back from WFI?

@hibs.net private member johnbc70's Avatar
    Wings has become a bit of a joke and really is best ignored. As said on multiple other threads crack on with the blame everything and everyone on the No vote, only helps the No camp.
    Last edited by johnbc70; 06-12-2015 at 09:52 AM.

@hibs.net private member Peevemor's Avatar
    Do you need reminded?

C'mon Mibbes you're better than that. Do you "stand" by the Daily Record (for example)? Everyone knows that you can't expect the whole picture (on anything) from the MSM, and that there are some very good sites/bloggers who publish stuff that would never be permitted by the multinationals who own the newspapers. Obviously, you can't believe everything you read, but that's always been the case.

Again you use another case not connected to the subject matter to try and defend the SNP. You will one day realize that the SNP are not right on everything. The MP you call a "lassie" (67 year old woman) will be tried and face justice if guilty but is that going to get the missing money back from WFI?
    You're right, I'll wait on the case being heard against Rimmer, and await to see if McGarry is actually charged with anything.

Sheesh, this a tough read. It's stuff like the posts between R7 and MA that will eventually turn folk back off Scottish politics. Petty points scoring, whatabootery, evasive dodging of questions for fear of having to concede a point. It's all here.

Poor stuff.

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bawheid View Post
    Sheesh, this a tough read. It's stuff like the posts between R7 and MA that will eventually turn folk back off Scottish politics. Petty points scoring, whatabootery, evasive dodging of questions for fear of having to concede a point. It's all here.

Poor stuff.

Spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    C'mon Mibbes you're better than that. Do you "stand" by the Daily Record (for example)? Everyone knows that you can't expect the whole picture (on anything) from the MSM, and that there are some very good sites/bloggers who publish stuff that would never be permitted by the multinationals who own the newspapers. Obviously, you can't believe everything you read, but that's always been the case.
    We should all be better than giving him the oxygen of publicity Peevemor.

Or is it okay to insult the memory of the Hillsborough dead if you can write a pithy line about being a Nat?

Poor stuff.
    If you go back through my posts on this or any of the other threads you'll find me asking the same questions, time and time again.

What's the reasoned case for independence?

How is nationalism relevant in the 21st century?

If the SNP government claims to be about social justice and tackling inequality, what policies is it implementing to actually achieve that?

This board is meant to be about debate. I'm asking some basic questions. I'm not getting any answers

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar

Poor stuff.
    I couldn't agree more, surely there is better ways to spend a Saturday night.

Poor stuff.
    Sorry for putting you through that mate. I'll be out for a while from now on.

Or is it okay to insult the memory of the Hillsborough dead if you can write a pithy line about being a Nat?
    It seems, in your Scotland, you're not allowed freedom of speech anymore. Soon we'll be burning books. Let's just post links that you agree with eh.

You continue to raise the spectre of Hillsborough. I've said on many occasions, that I agreed with the link that I posted on this thread (which was about Natalie McGarry and not Hillsborough). I've also asked you to open a new thread if you need to discuss Hillsborough, however it seems you don't want to...Your prerogative.

I've asked you to look at that link re McGarry and tell me if it's true or not, Has McGarry been smeared by the Daily Record? You don't seem to want to answer that either...Your prerogative

If you go back through my posts on this or any of the other threads you'll find me asking the same questions, time and time again.

What's the reasoned case for independence?

How is nationalism relevant in the 21st century?

If the SNP government claims to be about social justice and tackling inequality, what policies is it implementing to actually achieve that?

This board is meant to be about debate. I'm asking some basic questions. I'm not getting any answers
    You were given my answer last on Independence, and I'm sure others have over the last wee while.

I only see it as a self determination thing, you know, like making and taking our own decisions, we have a Scottish Government that's done well for the last 8 years imo, and that's it, that's all, and I'm prepared to pay more to have it. I believe we can do better for the people of Scotland with all our resources.

I know you might not like it, but that's it.

Thanks for your discussion last night, even if it got a bit monotonous at times.

Have a good Christmas, and the foreseeable future...I'm out.

There's plenty info on the web about the WoS guy for anyone that wants to look for it. He may well have been out of order re. Hillsborough, but that doesn't mean he's wrong about everything.

The MSM, like nearly everything else, is controlled by the multinationals and if you want to remain properly informed you need to scour a multitude of sources. The problem is then what to believe.

The world's screwed and it's increasingly difficult to know who to trust.

@hibs.net private member
    Another financial accusation against McGarry

http://politicalscrapbook.net/

@hibs.net private member
    Now she is being sued over comments on Twitter after wrongly calling Alastair Cameron a holocaust denier. Really time she considered her position

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politic...laim-1-4082348

Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post

The world's screwed and it's increasingly difficult to know who to trust.
    Ironically, this is the most accurate statement you'll ever find in any media source.

Quote Originally Posted by snooky View Post
    Ironically, this is the most accurate statement you'll ever find in any media source.
    People give me funny looks when I say this and accuse me of being pessimistic or paranoid. I'm neither, just realistic.

@hibs.net private member
    She's now been charge by the police over theft and breech of trust. Wonder if the SNP will now suspend her party membership ?

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    She's now been charge by the police over theft and breech of trust. Wonder if the SNP will now suspend her party membership ?
    They certainly should.

A real shame for Women for Independence who did some fantastic work to be dragged in to stuff like this. Innocent until proven guilty though.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member speedy_gonzales's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    A real shame for Women for Independence who did some fantastic work to be dragged in to stuff like this. Innocent until proven guilty though.
    I thought it was W4I that instigated the investigation after reporting missing money? They've done absolutely nothing wrong so hopefully shouldn't be tarred by any alleged fraudulent activities by Ms McGarry.