hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishwicke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If understanding and applying the system works, why would a punter need to pay and contribute monthly to a website,
    and why would anyone go to the bother of running a site if making money on the system was that easy..
    I have no doubt that these sites makes money,
    I'm always glad to see anyone take money from the bookie and as I said good luck to anyone trying these website systems.
    I don't understand your logic? If you can sell your website to make money why wouldn't you? The guy is clearly saying you can make 2k per month match betting. The owner of the Profit Acca site has over a thousand members and charging them £22 per month. You do the maths? He is running a business.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Godsahibby's Avatar
    If understanding and applying the system works, why would a punter need to pay and contribute monthly to a website,
    and why would anyone go to the bother of running a site if making money on the system was that easy..
    I have no doubt that these sites makes money,
    I'm always glad to see anyone take money from the bookie and as I said good luck to anyone trying these website systems.
    Why would a punter need to pay? They don't.

But having somewhere that you can sign up to that has it all in one place is the main reason. For people new to it walks you through it step by step directing you to each offer and talking you through how to make it work. It offers systems for more advanced betting and other offers that are available and how to make them earn for you. It offers the tools in the background on the site to make doing this a lot easier from calculators to spreadsheets. A forum where people involved can share knowledge and experience all to help you earn as much from Matched Betting as possible.

Matched Betting can be very time consuming, this makes it a hell of a lot easier and quicker meaning you can potentially earn more from it.

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Iainhfc PSN ID: Iainhfc
    I'm trying to find out about accas. Signed up platinum and looking forward to the ride :) can anyone shed any light on IT?

Quote Originally Posted by HadALineWiGarry View Post
    I'm trying to find out about accas. Signed up platinum and looking forward to the ride :) can anyone shed any light on IT?
    What do you want to know?

I would give you the advice to take your time and work through the offers in order. Get used to doing them and the accas will come in time to do. Best to fully understand how to do the other bets and sign ups before moving on to them.

@hibs.net private member Andy Bee's Avatar
    I'm guessing, in simplistic terms, this is like the bingo site offer that was posted here a while ago where you'd deposit £10 and receive a £40 bonus to play any game, you'd then put £20 of the bonus on red and £20 on black at the roulette table and withdraw the £20 winnings (unless your seriously unlucky and hit the green) and still have your original £10 to play with?

Is this viable with only one email address and one bank account or is it a case of having to manufacture a dozen email addresses and bank accounts?

It is viable but found it easier myself using a different email and bank account. This is just so I can keep the finances separate and email to see when the offers Coke in and not miss them.
    Can use that separate email and account when registering for all the sites.

First Team Breakthrough Dav1986's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: davidmcandrew86
    Quote Originally Posted by Killiehibbie View Post
    A reason for sharing this info is to take money back off the bookies as they are very quick to ban or severely restrict anybody who has the audacity to make a profit from them in the normal way and only want degenerate losers betting with them.
    My mate has cleaned William Hill for about 40-45k over the last 2/3 months and started to notice he was getting restrictions on bet size and lower odds than other bookies. He kicked off with them saying he was gonna take his money elsewhere and that they were happy to take his money when he was losing!

Decided to give this a bash, seems fairly straightforward and I'll be around £40 up by the end of the week, l'll sign up to the profit accumulator site for a month and see how I get on. I see claims you can make upwards of £20k a year doing this, I'm pretty sceptical you can make that kind of dough but if I can add an extra few hundred on to my wages every month then that would be great!

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Exile View Post
    Decided to give this a bash, seems fairly straightforward and I'll be around £40 up by the end of the week, l'll sign up to the profit accumulator site for a month and see how I get on. I see claims you can make upwards of £20k a year doing this, I'm pretty sceptical you can make that kind of dough but if I can add an extra few hundred on to my wages every month then that would be great!
    I've looked at a few of the offers - I've made £180 in 6 days on the sign up offers. I reckon going forward I can easily make £20 a day, which would give me over £500 a month. Would supplement very nicely.

I wonder if the OP is the same person he links to in the blog. Must be loving all the referral cash!!!

Open accounts with as many on-line bookies as you can to get free bets. Open a betting exchange account. Bet the bookie with your free bet that Team A will win. Lay the same amount or as near as possible with same odds with the exchange. But this time that Team A will not win. In other words they will lose or draw. Whatever the outcome you will get a return.
    A list of bookies with daily free offers, calculators to assist you with working out bets and stakes plus other advice on this system are easily found free on-line. I don't know if this is the system being talked about but I won't be paying my money to any website to find out.

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Open accounts with as many on-line bookies as you can to get free bets. Open a betting exchange account. Bet the bookie with your free bet that Team A will win. Lay the same amount or as near as possible with same odds with the exchange. But this time that Team A will not win. In other words they will lose or draw. Whatever the outcome you will get a return.
    A list of bookies with daily free offers, calculators to assist you with working out bets and stakes plus other advice on this system are easily found free on-line. I don't know if this is the system being talked about but I won't be paying my money to any website to find out.
    You do realise that nobody is forcing you to use this site? Likewise nobody is suggesting that it is not possible to do this without the assistance of the site.

To use an analogy. If I need to paint my bedroom I can take a couple of days off work, source paint, brushes, a stepladder etc. I make a not quite a perfect job of it, maybe miss some bits or get paint on the skirting. Alternatively, I pay a professional to do it. Yes it will cost a bit more than doing it alone but they have a proven track record with a number of happy customers and it allows me to spend time doing other things.

We all have choices and as I have said several times good luck to anyone using these systems. Just don't think promoting a subscription website is appropriate.

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

I thank hibs.net for helping me find matched betting especially op, I will work my way through offers starting with marathon on Friday 60 for free bet tho

@hibs.net private member
    I've done a couple, seems like a viable way for some extra cash. Am I right in thinking though, it's best to leave as much money as possible in the lay account to get the most out of the free bets so you can take highe odds matches, races etc?

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkydunc View Post
    I've done a couple, seems like a viable way for some extra cash. Am I right in thinking though, it's best to leave as much money as possible in the lay account to get the most out of the free bets so you can take highe odds matches, races etc?
    Correct

United we stand here....

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    I'm working my way through the free trial just now - thanks for the tip off.

Can I ask though...when you pay £22.99 a month, do they fully explain the offers (like they do the beginners offers) so that you don't fall foul of different T+Cs on different sites?

Cheers

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

Yeah same set up as beginners offer :)

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    Correct
    Cheers bud

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

Stake is 62 liability 85 does this mean 85 in my betfair or 13 ? I have 54 left after stake removed

Gamer IDs

Stake is 62 liability 85 does this mean 85 in my betfair or 13 ? I have 54 left after stake removed
    You need 85 in your Betfair.

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
    You need 85 in your Betfair.
    Cheers topped it up

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

Was absolute firing through them but hit advanced offers seems a bit hardcore I think

Gamer IDs

Was absolute firing through them but hit advanced offers seems a bit hardcore I think
    theres a few top up offers that are easy enough. William hill doing "bet £20, get a free £10 in play bet" on all televised matches featuring a premier league team this month. Around £6 profit on each of them, so with 27 games that fit that category this month, there's £162 made from that type of matched bet alone.

Skybet do similar with the Football league games, except its an initial £25 bet. But they also do the "skybet club" which means they give you a free £5 bet each week as long as you've placed £25 of bets that week, so the 2 work quite nicely together

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

So just bet and lay 20 then , bet and lay the ten IN PLAY?

What about sky bet club is this any good ,

So just bet and lay 20 then , bet and lay the ten IN PLAY?

What about sky bet club is this any good ,
    When your doing in play bets wait till half time and let the odds settle for a bit.

Easy £50 made tonight with the Bet 365 and Hills offers. Anyone else have an easy night making free money?

P.S. these were reload offers

I started off with a small bank (50 quid), but I'm up to 200 in just under a fortnight, 300% return in a fortnight is pretty good going! Hoping to smash through 1k before the end of Jan so I can start doing the reloads, weekend racing and Accas.

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CB_NO3 View Post
    Easy £50 made tonight with the Bet 365 and Hills offers. Anyone else have an easy night making free money?

P.S. these were reload offers
    3 good reloads on tonight. Stan James, Willie Hills & Betfred easy £30-50.

Made £30 profit already tonight on William Hill £5 risk free scratchcard and £25 risk free financials.

That's me on £290 before tonight's free bets in 12 days...and I stopped for 3 of those over the weekend (£290 in 9 days = £32 a day = £960 a month and I haven't even finished all the sign ups)

Thank you so much for posting this as it was that that got me started on it. My girlfriends also made £60 in just an hour and a half of so of doing some signups, we just use my profaccu account and split it so it's only costing me £10 a month! IDEAL!