hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Dissertation

First Team Breakthrough
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: jayjaygrant

Dissertation

Hi fellow hibees,

I was wondering if anyone here works for Scottish power in the customer call centre departments, or if they knew anyone? I'm currently doing my topic on :

A critical investigation into the current training & development procedures implemented by Scottish power in the customer service department.

I need 4-5 people who work in this area to interview, it would take around 30 minutes and I'd meet them anywhere as I drive. I appreciate any responses!

Kind regards, Jason

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Mcpakeisgod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi fellow hibees,

I was wondering if anyone here works for Scottish power in the customer call centre departments, or if they knew anyone? I'm currently doing my topic on :

A critical investigation into the current training & development procedures implemented by Scottish power in the customer service department.

I need 4-5 people who work in this area to interview, it would take around 30 minutes and I'd meet them anywhere as I drive. I appreciate any responses!

Kind regards, Jason
    If I were you, I wouldn't interview them as you drive. You won't be able to concentrate properly and you might drop your pen and paper.

@hibs.net private member
    Why did you choose Scottish power as the focus of your topic?

What course are you doing?

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    I can tell you, as a soon to be former customer of Scottish Power, the training they are giving their staff is not working. Hopeless company.

First Team Breakthrough
    Gamer IDs

Apologies for the lack of response , I've gathered a few interviewees but still need a few more, if you have any friends or family who work there please pass the message on and let them know, thank you !

First Team Breakthrough
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    Why did you choose Scottish power as the focus of your topic?

What course are you doing?
    Their 'reputable' way of handling customers and their poor performance from customer feedback guided me towards choosing them and investigate how they train their staff, what methods are used and are they suitable for the type of job they are in. It's business management

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcpakeisgod View Post
    Their 'reputable' way of handling customers and their poor performance from customer feedback guided me towards choosing them and investigate how they train their staff, what methods are used and are they suitable for the type of job they are in. It's business management
    good luck with it.

I work in L&D myself so was curious why you had limited it to Scottish Power.