hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mark Warburton

**** the huns and all who sail in her.

Sinking ship and they can ram it.

Wait til we turn over the paisley mob and they slip up to the mighy Alloa........imagine that walloper's puss then

BOLT YA HUN RADGES.

WE SKELPED YE. WE DESERVED TO WIN. YOU DIDNAE. WE HAD MAIR SHOTS. YOUR POSSESSION WAS WORTH NOWT. SO GET IT RIGHT UP YE!

ENDOF

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44;449p3904
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The baker is a one dimensional nonentity. He uses the same rehearsed language continually and anyone who claims to have respect doesn't use the word 'respectfully' so regularly, especially twice in the one sentence as he did yesterday.
    I'll be quite honest, when he arrived at Ibrox, I really thought they had unearthed a good 'un. But his veneer gradually slipped and through the 'Scott Allan' saga his true quality started to surface. As I said above, the guy is so shallow, he is in danger of beaching himself on a sea of cliches and meaningless twoddle.

Mark Warburton

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    Here are the stats, ya Hun welt;
    Goals:
    Hibs 2 The Rangers 1.
    You can add shots on target
    Hibs 5 Sevco 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member
    I thought Warbarton seemed a decent enough guy but his comments yesterday proved he is Rangers class

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    You can add shots on target
    Hibs 5 Sevco 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And their goal didn't come from a shot on target.

Snoreburton's graceless and wearisome comments show him as the perfect leader of this tired and tedious rabble of bigoted 12 year olds of all ages.

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doddie View Post
    Next week is a big, big game. Much more so than Wednesday evening. We need to win at St Mirren to increase the pressure on SEVCO. If we do, as you say - they'll know they can't slip up any more.

I want to win then both, but if we have to lose one, I'd rather it was the Cup-tie. NOT the League match.
    Ahem, every game is a big, big game between now & the end of the season.
    Let's try & win them all and be champions. It's in our hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    Snoreburton's graceless and wearisome comments show him as the perfect leader of this tired and tedious rabble of bigoted 12 year olds of all ages.
    I was pondering this earlier, do you think that they go out to look for TheRangers minded people to employ, you know full of their own self importance and generally self delusional and willing to say anything to keep the hordes happy, or do people get institutionalised by working in the vile, odious, pompous, self important atmosphere and turn into typical huns, some weird version of Stockholm Syndrome perhaps?

Sure there is a social and behaviour study to be had here.

Blog Entries
    Following on to my comments above about the shallowness and repetition of Warburton, his comments about the off-the-pitch financial problems of Sevco back this up. He says that they are of no concern to him and that he won't get involved, because he is not clever enough and would leave it to the other intelligent people who know what they are doing. He said exactly the same thing when he arrived at Sevco and he's still blurting out the same repetitive jargon. In the case of money matters, it surprises me that an ex financial wheeler dealer is not clever enough to understand the finances of a football club................ patronising barsteward if you ask me.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    Following on to my comments above about the shallowness and repetition of Warburton, his comments about the off-the-pitch financial problems of Sevco back this up. He says that they are of no concern to him and that he won't get involved, because he is not clever enough and would leave it to the other intelligent people who know what they are doing. He said exactly the same thing when he arrived at Sevco and he's still blurting out the same repetitive jargon. In the case of money matters, it surprises me that an ex financial wheeler dealer is not clever enough to understand the finances of a football club................ patronising barsteward if you ask me.
    I thought he said he had asked the tough questions about the finances before he took the job?

Is the former City boy now just a simple football man?

Does he know something we don't and trying to absolve himself of any involvement in the financial situation at Rangers before the **** hits the fan?

Testimonial Due Billychaotic182's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Billy Chaotic PSN ID: BillyChaotic
    Respectfully..... He's an arse

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar

Mark Howard Warburton, not exactly a success at business wheeler dealing.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/o...I/appointments

Five directorships/LLP's, 4 wound-up and one awaiting strike-off. One company had debts of £ 5 million.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post

Five directorships/LLP's, 4 wound-up and one awaiting strike-off. One company had debts of £ 5 million.
    ......... so he'll be well- prepared for failure. :~)

First Team Regular
    He is a clown. Goal was a massive deflection, wallaces shot was going off target. The shot that hit the post was also deflected.

Sublime finish from Cummings and Hanlon with an aggressive run and bullet header. Cummings clean through following the pass of the match from McGinn was they next best clear cut chance.

******g walloper

Coaching Staff

Companies get wound up and struck off when they aren't needed anymore. I don't think you can read much into it without looking into each of them.

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    Companies get wound up and struck off when they aren't needed anymore. I don't think you can read much into it without looking into each of them.

They also get wound up when they are unsuccessful.

Coaching Staff
    They also get wound up when they are unsuccessful.
    As I said you would need to look into each properly before you knew either way. Wind up as opposed to liquidation also suggest they were straight forward.

Blog Entries
    I was unaware of his 'city' experience. I thought he was involved in stock market business or the likes and not just directorship of crappy wee companies. Nevertheless, how do you go from that to serious football management? What's his football background?

I was unaware of his 'city' experience. I thought he was involved in stock market business or the likes and not just directorship of crappy wee companies. Nevertheless, how do you go from that to serious football management? What's his football background?
    He played non-league football for Enfield and Boreham Wood.

PS-I wonder if the Sevco fans are aware of how little he thought of one of their best managers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...s-it-rich.html

At Leicester, we had Jock Wallace, a legend at Rangers, but not for me as a manager. He was a Marine. We had runs on sand-dunes, running until we threw up. I learned a lot from that, never treating a player that way.