hibs.net Messageboard

Official Site: HIBERNIAN DEVELOPMENT SQUAD 4-2 ABERDEEN DEVELOPMENT SQUAD

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by RSS Bot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's a great result for a pretty young team. Aberdeen won the league last year

Donaldson on again, lad is only 15

Quote Originally Posted by Coco Bryce View Post
    That's a great result for a pretty young team. Aberdeen won the league last year

Donaldson on again, lad is only 15
    Great lad as well. Whole family Hibs daft. Stay couple of doors away from me.

@hibs.net private member HibbyKeith's Avatar
    anyone know if there are online highlights of this game?

Hibs tv used to cover most of the these games(home ties atleast) but not seen anything from them for this one.

Would love to be able to get along to more of these games I just wish they were all a night time kick off.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbykeith View Post
    anyone know if there are online highlights of this game?

Hibs tv used to cover most of the these games(home ties atleast) but not seen anything from them for this one.

Would love to be able to get along to more of these games I just wish they were all a night time kick off.
    They are usually around 7pm ko against local teams, however when we play Aberdeen/Inverness/County they move them to 2pm to allow travelling time after the game.
    We are due to play Rangers away next Tuesday, but I heard something on the way out yesterday, that we are playing now on the Thursday, but at home? Haven't heard anything from Hibs about this though

@hibs.net private member HibbyKeith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    They are usually around 7pm ko against local teams, however when we play Aberdeen/Inverness/County they move them to 2pm to allow travelling time after the game.
    We are due to play Rangers away next Tuesday, but I heard something on the way out yesterday, that we are playing now on the Thursday, but at home? Haven't heard anything from Hibs about this though
    Thanks Billy,

I used to attend regularly whenever the was a reserve match at Easter Road. I've been to a couple of the matches at the training centre, but only managed along to Ainsley park the once so far. cracking set up there too!

I think it makes watching a younger player making their full debut at bit more special when you've been able to watch their progress to that point first hand.

The Dev side are due to play Dundee (away) in the SFA Youth cup, 3rd round on Sunday with a 2pm k/o, however Hearts play across the street at 3pm so I think that there may be a change in k/o or date. Too far nothing on the SFA, Dundee or Hibs site as yet.

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by big-mo View Post
    The Dev side are due to play Dundee (away) in the SFA Youth cup, 3rd round on Sunday with a 2pm k/o, however Hearts play across the street at 3pm so I think that there may be a change in k/o or date. Too far nothing on the SFA, Dundee or Hibs site as yet.
    Kick off at Tannadice is 12.15, not that that doesn't mean our game is not moved.

Kick off confirmed as 11am, free entry to main stand.

the club have also confirmed that next week's Dev match v Gers has been moved from Tues to Wed k/o 2pm at Murray Park.