hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Gru!!

Gru!!

Polish "fan(ny) in the south lower last night, was the spitting image of Gru from Despicable Me films... You embarrassed yourself, the lassie you were with and many decent Polska supporters sitting round us with your "want to fight with anyone attitude".

Absolute tit.

If you can't keep the heed when the home team scores I suggest you don't sit in the home end.

Loads of good banter with others, including some guy dressed as the Pope, but Gru?! You are a grade A plank mate...

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey09 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Polish "fan(ny) in the south lower last night, was the spitting image of Gru from Despicable Me films... You embarrassed yourself, the lassie you were with and many decent Polska supporters sitting round us with your "want to fight with anyone attitude".

Absolute tit.

If you can't keep the heed when the home team scores I suggest you don't sit in the home end.

Loads of good banter with others, including some guy dressed as the Pope, but Gru?! You are a grade A plank mate...
    I'm sure he's looking in and hanging his head in shame..........

Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    I'm sure he's looking in and hanging his head in shame..........

Im sure he won't either... Just wanted to get it off my chest and call him out for what he was... And yes I did call him a fanny at the game and told him to sit the **** down. Wish more folk would do the same or maybe the Glesgae polis could do the job they're paid to do at these games...

My partners cousin is an absolute dead ringer for Gru ..... he isn't Polish though

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    I'm on holiday in Spain and ended up telling a Scottish pillock in the pub to STFU when he started ranting about Poles and Irish being gypsies who should **** off home (yes that's right whilst he was a guest in another country.) Cringeworthy doesn't begin to describe these people.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by givescotlandfreedom View Post
    I'm on holiday in Spain and ended up telling a Scottish pillock in the pub to STFU when he started ranting about Poles and Irish being gypsies who should **** off home (yes that's right whilst he was a guest in another country.) Cringeworthy doesn't begin to describe these people.
    Dangerous talk.

Imagine if they got rid of all the Scotsmen in Australia!

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar

Absolute tit.

I was in the South Upper last night right above the away section. Spoke to a few of them before the game and most of them acted like ********s last night. Did you see them letting off a flare outside the west stand before the game?
    Last edited by SteveHFC; 09-10-2015 at 11:34 PM.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    Watched the Scotland v Germany game last month in Majorca. Got to a busy bar where it was 60% German and 40% Scottish. Good atmosphere but the only empty seat was beside a guy wearing a Hun (the Ibrox ones!) top. Not even a decision to make so stood for the duration of the game.

First Team Breakthrough MJN1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by givescotlandfreedom View Post
    Sounds like a typical Hun

Im sure he won't either... Just wanted to get it off my chest and call him out for what he was... And yes I did call him a fanny at the game and told him to sit the **** down. Wish more folk would do the same or maybe the Glesgae polis could do the job they're paid to do at these games...
    You should know by now the Glasgow polis are a total joke

Quote Originally Posted by Baader View Post
    Watched the Scotland v Germany game last month in Majorca. Got to a busy bar where it was 60% German and 40% Scottish. Good atmosphere but the only empty seat was beside a guy wearing a Hun (the Ibrox ones!) top. Not even a decision to make so stood for the duration of the game.
    We need a like button on this 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    I was in the South Upper last night right above the away section. Spoke to a few of them before the game and most of them acted like ********s last night. Did you see them letting off a flare outside the west stand before the game?

We were in the Montford House (not as posh as it sounds!!) well before the game and 4 or 5 Polish fans let off flares outside. Polis came and moved them on. There was a load of them milling around there who lets just say, weren't the friendliest!! As I said Steve, most of the Poles sitting around us at the game were brand new. But there was defiantly a large element looking for bother. Went for a pish at half time and loads of them were pissing in the sinks. Could just see through the clouds of fag reek!! Cue the smoking debate!!

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    [/B]

We were in the Montford House (not as posh as it sounds!!) well before the game and 4 or 5 Polish fans let off flares outside. Polis came and moved them on. There was a load of them milling around there who lets just say, weren't the friendliest!! As I said Steve, most of the Poles sitting around us at the game were brand new. But there was defiantly a large element looking for bother. Went for a pish at half time and loads of them were pissing in the sinks. Could just see through the clouds of fag reek!! Cue the smoking debate!!
    I'll admit i shat myself when they played their anthem and scored their first goal because of the flares and being only a section away from it.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    I'll admit i shat myself when they played their anthem and scored their first goal because of the flares and being only a section away from it.

They certainly know how to celebrate I'll give them that!!!

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MJN1875 View Post
    Sounds like a typical Hun
    I suspect you're dead right.

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    Good loud away support and probably 3000 in the home end. Quietened down when we took the lead although they got the last laugh of course. Looked like a bit of trouble in the West Stand after the first goal but didn't see any after that.