hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    i liked the pint glasses with the crest last time i was in but wasnt paying the price. Dunno if looking at a different supplier is a possibility? you can get brewery marked ones for less half the price and i doubt there ordering them in that huge quantities either

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    We need to make a new football cd, mentions Stevie Crawford and Alex MacLeish 😂 we need to move with the times and put some atmosphere in the stadium with catchy new songs while keeping fans favourites of course.

Being a bit on the "large" side, I have to say, the brands of clothing, even the 3xl are small made. Can different makes be sourced? No wise cracks of going on a diet!! I'm trying!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Just Alf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by garys View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Being a bit on the "large" side, I have to say, the brands of clothing, even the 3xl are small made. Can different makes be sourced? No wise cracks of going on a diet!! I'm trying!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    THIS!

as an aside... i always noticed it's the err....um....... larger sizes that sell out 1st..... generally when a sale or clearance etc kicks off there's never any fat "B" sizes available.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Surprised the club shop doesn't sell a small range of confectionary etc, would be a steady income stream. Remember they used to do a green popcorn, wouldn't be too hard to find a supplier to make a small run in polypropylene

Have to agree with the post re sizes , need to get bigger sizes in , also, as I am an old git and play bowls have been trying to get bowls stickers with the club crest on them, I have seen them in the past but there are none in the shop.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: monkeyboy_1875
    Strips and tracksuits for under 6 year olds - this shouldn't even need to be suggested, should be a given.

Things for bedrooms eg duvet covers, curtains, lampshades etc

Pyjamas and slippers coming up to Xmas time could be a good shout. Thinking of bairns, but this could be popular with adults too.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cabbage 7 View Post
    Oh for the ladies, bags belts, etc...
    What a relief, I thought you were going to say tea towels, oven gloves and dusters for a second!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperAllyMcleod View Post
    What a relief, I thought you were going to say tea towels, oven gloves and dusters for a second!
    Stand back and watch the fireworks :)

P.s iron board covers would be a goldmine

@hibs.net private member andy1875's Avatar
    Hibs golf gear would go down well imo.

Balls, teas, markers, umbrellas right through to jumpers, waterproofs etc.

Almost certain there is no golf gear in the shop at all now.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy1875 View Post
    Strips and tracksuits for under 6 year olds - this shouldn't even need to be suggested, should be a given.

Things for bedrooms eg duvet covers, curtains, lampshades etc

Pyjamas and slippers coming up to Xmas time could be a good shout. Thinking of bairns, but this could be popular with adults too.
    As you say, "this shouldn't even need to be suggested" but it has to, they are the future of the club and you can't even get a strip for your young kid/grandkid, needs to be sorted.

Might buy a nice housecoat, to go with the Hibs slippers, I'll give the PJs a miss.

What about nightwear like dressing gowns or pj bottoms to lounge around in?

In San Francisco last year bought a pair of pj bottoms from the Giants clubstore (black/orange plaid and cotton). Super comfy and only ever don't wear them at home when they're in the wash!

Would definitely buy a Hibs pair of them, even if they came with a tshirt to make a pj set.

Sounds random but if they were comfy, I couldn't imagine them not being popular!

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    They don't even stock season ticket wallets anymore. Let's get them back, the cheap ones and a leather version.

Quote Originally Posted by andy1875 View Post
    Hibs golf gear would go down well imo.

Balls, teas, markers, umbrellas right through to jumpers, waterproofs etc.

Almost certain there is no golf gear in the shop at all now.
    Sure they sell golf balls.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post

Might buy a nice housecoat, to go with the Hibs slippers, I'll give the PJs a miss.
    Just noticed your post as soon as I posted mine, puts my suggestion to shame haha!

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member HONG KONG PHOOEY's Avatar
    I've been trying to get a lanyard for a couple of months but they have sold out and not restocked. Hopefully they will be back soon. Many moons ago I got a polo shirt with Hibernian FC in really fancy writing, no sponsor or polo shirt maker on it. It looked fantastic, simple and did not run out of date when we changed the sponsor or top maker.

Sure they sell golf balls.
    And they also sold bowls stickers 😃

Wouldn't mind my order to be processed

First Team Breakthrough The Weeman's Mum's Avatar

Ideas for Club shop products

I agree that there should be more products for sale in the Shop that caters to all ages and sizes. Bedding, lamp shades, curtains, blinds, etc with the Club Logo would be popular with everyone, not just Kids. The same applies to nightwear, robes, onesies, slippers.

There is also a product gap for Hibs fans who are teenagers and young adults. One thing that a lot of kids wear are Snapback hats. They don't want to wear a baseball cap, that is not the fashion of today.

Jewellery is something that is also something that can be revamped. Not everyone wants to wear Silver rings or watches. Perhaps, other items, such as wrist bands, (other than the bands we had on sale a few years ago), chains, pendants, that both male and female wear.

Phone, Ipad, Laptop,and Tablet cases, is also something that is lacking.

I realize that we have to stock our sponsor's items, but they are expansive. Even the other brand is not cheap and not particularly liked by some teenage fans. Not fashionable.

More clothing for the female supporters, not Pink either. Home decorations are also something that can be sold. Posters, photos with a fan in it (as we did 2 seasons ago), banners, door signs for bedrooms.

Most important, ask the younger fans what they would like to see. They are the future and us parents spend a fortune on products that are Hibs related.

Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    And they also sold bowls stickers 😃
    I bought plenty of them still got a few sets too.

Hibs cutlery so I could spoon Malonga every night

And they also sold bowls stickers 
    They also sold bed sets, still got one somewhere, lamp shades, bed side lamps, Gilzean paintings were the best though, long before the Hibs shop though.

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    I bought plenty of them still got a few sets too.
    They initially just sold the green stickers and eventually started selling the White ones too, look quite snazzy on the bowling green 😃

They also sold bed sets, still got one somewhere, lamp shades, bed side lamps, Gilzean paintings were the best though, long before the Hibs shop though.
    Beach towels too, got one a couple of weeks ago, will be on display in Turkey next week 😃

My favourite T-Shirt is one that was bought for me in the Club Shop. It's mottled grey and has Hibernian and the Hibs badge on the front in dark green. It's done in a kind of US University style.

I like it because it's a bit more subtle than just all over bright green and is also decent quality cotton, not polyester.

I'd like to see a bit more of this type of casual wear that's not just for match days and isn't cheap looking.

First Team Breakthrough
    1. A simple, stylish, well-fitted baseball cap (not bulky or cheap looking) with a small harp, castle or current badge on the front or side of the cap...

2. As above but a winter, wool hat design...

3. Retro scarves like our dads/grandads used to have. I found a great one via Amazon US via China, which is very much like the one my dad used to have. Green with two thin vertical white stripes down the middle...

*Glad to see this initiative take shape - much needed!

HH

Stuff for summer holidays.....

Hibs crested swimming trunks, flip flops, vests, cargo shorts, bucket hats, baseball caps.

Plain cotton tshirts and polos with the club crest on the chest, or a sleeve reference to the club would be good, only if decent quality though. These also don't need to be updated too often as they aren't referencing sponsors or shirt manufacturers. Same with shorts.

i quite like some of the Nike gear but it's way too expensive, if they were cheaper perhaps they'd sell a lot better.

Decent quality at decent prices, I often look for clothes I could take on holiday and rarely buy because it looks cheap and nasty or it's very expensive.

A broad range of key rings, used to be able to get loads of different ones but hardly see one in the shop these days.

Little niknak things as gifts like coin banks, pennants, pens, pencil cases, relatively cheap but nice as stocking fillers etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
    Stuff for summer holidays.....

Hibs crested swimming trunks, flip flops, vests, cargo shorts, bucket hats, baseball caps.

Definitely agree

They initially just sold the green stickers and eventually started selling the White ones too, look quite snazzy on the bowling green 😃
    Yes bought both types, haven't used them this season on my new green bowls. :-)