hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Clubstore...

Clubstore...

Ordered something off there website on Monday. Still haven't had a confirmation e-mail or anything. When I log into my account still says the order is 'processing'. If I knew it was gonna be this long I would have just travelled up to the shop. Is it always this bad?

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough Coults1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeko View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ordered something off there website on Monday. Still haven't had a confirmation e-mail or anything. When I log into my account still says the order is 'processing'. If I knew it was gonna be this long I would have just travelled up to the shop. Is it always this bad?
    It's normally pretty good! Sounds light a slight error in the system.

Easiest way to solve it is to phone them rather than posting it on here for everyone to have an excuse to rant

Quote Originally Posted by Coults1875 View Post
    It's normally pretty good! Sounds light a slight error in the system.

Easiest way to solve it is to phone them rather than posting it on here for everyone to have an excuse to rant
    Oh don't worry I am going to, I never use the online store so just wanted to see if this was standard practice.

Oh don't worry I am going to, I never use the online store so just wanted to see if this was standard practice.
    Definitely not.

I ordered the home top in June and got a confirmation e-mail within a few minutes.

I then got told the following day that it had been despatched and the day after that it arrived.

@hibs.net private member
    I've had nothing but top service from the online store. Really good

Reckon if I head down they will just give me it? They've taken payment and if it's not been despatched I see no reason not to?

Reckon if I head down they will just give me it? They've taken payment and if it's not been despatched I see no reason not to?
    Should do, just take a print out of your confirmation e-mail with you.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trig View Post
    Should do, just take a print out of your confirmation e-mail with you.
    Bit cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by jacomoseven View Post
    Bit cruel.

Sorry, I actually didn't mean to post that!

Even although I read the earlier post, I had it in my mind that he had a confirmation e-mail for his order but hadn't had it confirmed that it had been processed or despatched or anything like that.

Having read the original post again, I can see his predicament!

Not quite sure how you can prove to the shop that you have made a purchase if there's no confirmation e-mail.

Don't know if they can maybe locate the order using your debit/credit card number.

I ordered on the 15th August and finally received my items on Wednesday 26th. Seemed a bit slow but nothing to worry about. I received an e-mail on Saturday 22nd to confirm order was ready for shipping. I assumed it was just due to heavier than usual business for the shop.