hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keekaboo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's a couple of real twats that sit in FF Lower with their kids. One guy was discussed previously on here at length, about him constantly F'ing and blinding the whole game, putting down players at every opportunity.

I had a ST in there for two seasons (section 20) but eventually moved elsewhere, as there were arguments around us between the same folk at practically every game.
    That quite simply shouldnt happen and the club really should have dealt with it ages ago.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    That quite simply shouldnt happen and the club really should have dealt with it ages ago.

It was brought to the attention of the Stewards on a number of occasions, even although there should have been no reason to, as they could hear it themselves.

I think they once had a half-hearted word with him but that was about it.

This is a guy that used to sit with his two kids, who at the time looked about primary school age, and what I think was his dad.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar

It was brought to the attention of the Stewards on a number of occasions, even although there should have been no reason to, as they could hear it themselves.

I think they once had a half-hearted word with him but that was about it.

This is a guy that used to sit with his two kids, who at the time looked about primary school age, and what I think was his dad.
    Assuming a season ticket holder, he should have been warned and told his behaviour/language was deemed to be unacceptable and would be monitored. If it happened a second time a letter to his home address informing him that he had one more chance or his season ticket would be withdrawn. If it happened again, ticket removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Future17 View Post
    It definitely didn't happen...I saw him come on later in the game.
    I had a wee chuckle at that, very good. :-)

Stewards need to step up tbh. What they get paid is irrelevant. If they are not willing to do their job , which is primarily to ensure safety of supporters then they shouldn't be there . if the company then cannot hounor the contract other alternatives should be looked at. AFAIK all these guys now need sia cards or whatever they are called so should be more than capable of dealing with these situations

First Team Breakthrough Coults1875's Avatar
    There's a couple of real twats that sit in FF Lower with their kids. One guy was discussed previously on here at length, about him constantly F'ing and blinding the whole game, putting down players at every opportunity.

I had a ST in there for two seasons (section 20) but eventually moved elsewhere, as there were arguments around us between the same folk at practically every game.

Main reason i moved away from this section was for this guy. I'm assuming its the baldy headed guy at the front row with all the kids? Most of the time his comments where pretty appalling (especially the jibes to our own players warming up along the touch line) and the fact he is with a bunch of kids doesn't really show them how you are supposed to behave at a football match.

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coults1875 View Post
    Main reason i moved away from this section was for this guy. I'm assuming its the baldy headed guy at the front row with all the kids? Most of the time his comments where pretty appalling (especially the jibes to our own players warming up along the touch line) and the fact he is with a bunch of kids doesn't really show them how you are supposed to behave at a football match.
    That's the guy . Heard him shout something at Cairney ( when he was subbed ) something about being a Hibs reject ) with a few colourful swear words thrown in . Then his bearded son took offence to something the other guy said to him , about his disgusting language .

GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    For the ***** money they're on I would rather be searching handbags than potentially putting myself in harms way.
    I wasn't expecting them to jump in and pagger the guys but there are police about and they should have been informed and dealt with the matter rather than it going on for the time that it did.

@hibs.net private member ginger_rice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    I wasn't expecting them to jump in and pagger the guys but there are police about and they should have been informed and dealt with the matter rather than it going on for the time that it did.
    When the FF first opened I had a ST with my laddie, there used to be a guy in a club blazer who used to keep everyone in order take it that's no longer the case there now?
    "Football should always be played beautifully, you should play in an attacking way, it must be a spectacle". Johan Cruyff.

Quote Originally Posted by ginger_rice View Post
    When the FF first opened I had a ST with my laddie, there used to be a guy in a club blazer who used to keep everyone in order take it that's no longer the case there now?
    Yeh shona and shanksy(iirc) used to be based in the ff. They used to stand up in the back corner as club reps fans could go to

Hopefully fans reps read this and monitor this guy and sort it out.
    Sounds like a right clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Bay Area Hibees View Post
    Hopefully fans reps read this and monitor this guy and sort it out.
    Sounds like a right clown.
    I'll be watching the area where they sat when I go on Saturday and if they are there I'll be ready to video them if they get up to any nonsense.

Neighbourhood Watch.