hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Butcher watch

Couldn't really care less what that clown is up to now, i'm just mighty glad he's away from us!

I mean lets not kid ourselves, we had been heading for relegation for years and perhaps it was the rock bottom we had to hit in order to make the huge changes needed but how a manager could send us into such a free fal in such a short period of time is astonishing.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Does Matt Docherty still play for Wolves?

If so hopefully there's a power failure and they find some reason to kick both Newport and Wolves from the competition.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

If so hopefully there's a power failure and they find some reason to kick both Newport and Wolves from the competition.
    He's playing tonight.

Matt Dochertys a ****er. Another player who thought he was far to big to here, his attitude stank. Uninterested, arrogant prick who humiliated the club, collected his final wages then ****ed off without a care in the world.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trig View Post
    2-1 Wolves

Being pumped out of the cup always takes away the fear of being pumped out of the cup.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

2-1 Wolves
    Quite clear what Newports problem was here...clearly scoring that early goal took away the fear of conceding an early goal for Wolves. Rookie mistake from Newport, they've basically handed the game to Wolves there.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Hibee View Post
    Quite clear what Newports problem was here...clearly scoring that early goal took away the fear of conceding an early goal for Wolves. Rookie mistake from Newport, they've basically handed the game to Wolves there.
    Mind you, sometimes taking the fear of conceding away from the other team takes the fear away of taking the fear of conceding away from the other team.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post

Being pumped out of the cup always takes away the fear of being pumped out of the cup.
    And the fear of winning it, all that attention and expectation - he got out of Inverness just in time by the look of it.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Hartlepool 1-0 up against Newport.

Butcher will be relieved he's lost that first goal again.

He'll be **** scared of getting his first win though. Sometimes getting your first win takes away the fear of actually winning a game once in a while.

Wonder if they will concede the second goal so tel can relax completely?

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Testimonial Due
    Hope I can get a few weeks out of backing against them before he gets sacked

I see he was saying this week that his young players have to 'grow up' and that they got a 'bit of his tongue' at the weekend. Looks like the man management skills are coming to the fore again.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member
    I see he was saying this week that his young players have to 'grow up' and that they got a 'bit of his tongue' at the weekend. Looks like the man management skills are coming to the fore again.
    I wonder if he's put the camouflage netting over the Newport tunnel. How embarrassing was that

Quote Originally Posted by sesoim View Post
    Passing the ball back and forward aimlessly for long periods without getting anywhere can be just as murder to watch as hoofing the ball forward and hoping for the best. And to be fair to Butcher, he built Inverness into the successful side they've been for a few years on a smaller budget than Stubbs is getting with Hibs (and that's not counting the multiple coaches, technical this and that's and so on Stubbs has brought in).

Yes, Butcher ****ed Hibs up (although Hughes, Fenlon, Calderwood and Collins all helped send us in that direction), but with a clean slate and a new team, who's to say he couldn't have gotten Hibs up in one go like he did with Inverness, even if the football WAS murder?

So having witnessed both Butchers "style" of play at Hibs and Stubbs which one would you prefer to watch? I speak regularly to a lad who plays for the development side and having worked under both Stubbs and Butcher I can assure you him and the rest of the young lads are a million times happier now than they were. They love seeing Stubbs at there games unlike when Malpas would turn up and basically old school bully them. This went for the first team as well. Butcher ROYALLY SHAFTED our club and having seen the change in attitude Stubbs and Dempster have fostered I am astounded at your post... But it's your opinion so fair enough.

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Passing the ball back and forward aimlessly for long periods without getting anywhere can be just as murder to watch as hoofing the ball forward and hoping for the best. And to be fair to Butcher, he built Inverness into the successful side they've been for a few years on a smaller budget than Stubbs is getting with Hibs (and that's not counting the multiple coaches, technical this and that's and so on Stubbs has brought in).

Yes, Butcher ****ed Hibs up (although Hughes, Fenlon, Calderwood and Collins all helped send us in that direction), but with a clean slate and a new team, who's to say he couldn't have gotten Hibs up in one go like he did with Inverness, even if the football WAS murder?
    He's a pish manager. One good full season at Inverness doesn't change that.

Hughes, Fenlon, Calderwood and Collins (last Hibs manager to WIN anything, depsite the ****ing team) all failed in many ways. They also failed to get us relegated. Make no mistake, Butcher took over Fenlon's bad team and made us worse. That was NOT coming under Fenlon. Yes, we'd have been bottom six and pish to watch but I very much doubt we would have been relegated. Only that ****ing ejit could manage to take a problematic issue and turn it into a full on, grade a ****ing catastrophe....

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    We're in the Championship because of that ****, and I pity Newport. Nobody deserves to have such incompetence thrust upon them.
    Correct. That said, dont give a rats ass about Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    The good news about being humped 3-0 on your debut is it takes away the fear of being humped 3-0 on your debut.
    The good news about being managed and relegated by that incompetent ejit is, you lose the fear of being managed and relegated by that ejit ever again.

In other news, they will be shuddering in the front rows with his words of encouragement to players young and old, as good old Tel hurls abuse left, right and centre at his OWN team.

Erse.

The best thing to happen to Hibs in the last three years was that clown walking out the ****ing door.

ENDOF

@hibs.net private member worcesterhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1van Sprou7e View Post
    Cheers pal, starts at 50:38 for anyone else wondering
    If you want to really have a laugh at some inept defending and terrible goalkeeping, then take a look at "We want to bid for Scott Allan" Rotherham at about 21:16...hilarious.

Has he lost the fear of getting the sack from his new job yet?

The clocks ticking by the look of it, he seems to have moved directly to "grow up" " bit of his tongue" type of motivation without even using the buying them a fish supper bit in between - mind you it never worked at Hibs so maybe he's learned something?

Or alternatively he's just going to get sacked quicker - another pay off.

Sir Matt Busby

Not sure I would like a bit of his tongue in any way shape or form! I guess the gardens of Newport could be in for a bit of a revamp now though?

2 zip down at home after 10mins

Left by mutual consent!
    Its good to be 2 nil down in 10 mins. It takes away the fear of being 2 down early on.

[QUOTE=Lunatic#7;4447707]Its good to be 2 nil down in 10 mins. It takes away the fear of being 2 down early on.[/QUOTE

Selling a lawnmower Tel intrested?

The fear of being a useless clown takes.away the fear of being a useless clown.

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Gutted I'm not making any money on this clown. Keep forgetting to bet against Newport

Zzzz who gives a **** about terry butcher

2-2, a lot of pies in faces