hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Malonga

Malonga

Wasn't at the game today how did Malonga play

2. Log in to remove the advert

Its a hard one when the team performance is so poor. Our movement wasn't there today.to be fair to him he was the one who broke the line a couple of times.

I saw him running. 😳

[QUOTE=ALF TUPPER;4435461]I saw him running. [/QUOTE

dont know if I'm in the minority or not but he never really seems interested in the game until he gets the ball no really prepared to work for the team and gives up too easy if he loses it. This is my opinion only not blaming him for today or any other bad result we have had.

[QUOTE=gjb1875;4435638]
    Quote Originally Posted by ALF TUPPER View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I saw him running. [/QUOTE

dont know if I'm in the minority or not but he never really seems interested in the game until he gets the ball no really prepared to work for the team and gives up too easy if he loses it. This is my opinion only not blaming him for today or any other bad result we have had.
    I thought today was the best I've seen him running in behind. I do know what you mean though he's frustrating at times. Sometimes I think he can't win though. Like when he stayed up to stop mark brown puting the ball down then a quick header was returned he was slated for being offside . lol

Holds ball up well, took goal well.....
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

I've got a lot of time for him, but don't think he is what we need right now. We need a big burly & fast striker, a target man with a lethal shot.