hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mrs Keekaboo just got one of the E-Mails and would like to complain about the emotional blackmail used.

She has also promised to buy a season Ticket, as soon as she wins the lottery

There, that's that done.

2. Log in to remove the advert

I must admit I was a touch surprised to get an email, since I am Season Ticket holder. Although I get the impression she and other are concerned about the lack of vibe at ER. Also as some have stated there might be an emphasis on wider supporter engagement and buying shares in the Club. The deadline for buying shares is the end of August.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenDevil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

The connection between club and fans is night and day compared to previous years.

Hopefully more sign up and play their part this season

I think i might be losing my marbles but for ME i dont feel that connection with hibs anymore.I regards hibs as my team so to speak, i like hibs to do well, i want the best for hibs, but a connection with them?i dont get it i suppose.Like i have said im one of a few whom did not recieve an email, my brother did not get one either, though he says he does not miss the games,
    I do like reading hibs.net though, i sometimes imagen all the different kinds of characters so to speak,!