hibs.net Messageboard

Promising Youngster DownInAlbion's Avatar

Lets show our appreciation

The way the board and stubbs have handled the Allan fiasco has been outstanding, as hibs fans we should show our appreciation on Saturday by turning up in numbers. The team deserve a boost. GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

No offence but you are repeating what so many others have said recently.

You know, I can see this episode actually having a positive, galvanising effect on the club and its supporters. We've been attacked from all angles and have been left a bit hurt by someone who we've taken in wanting to reject and go against us but the reaction has been surprising. The club have been adamant and as a result we've actually rediscovered some part of our club that's been missing for years. There's leadership and self respect at the top and it does indeed filter down...all the way to the terraces where people are actually wanting to come and support us simply because we have taken this stance as a united unit.

This isn't about appeasing others but it's good to know that supporters of almost every other club totally have our backs and are proud of the way we are sticking up for ourselves and not blinking in the face of all this pressure.

Hibs is about fighting your corner and not taking **** off any "big" boys. It's finally returning.

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Just got paid and the first thing I purchased was a ticket for Saturday

Missed last weeks game and I am away on holiday for the 1st two games of the season, so I need my fix before Im away.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Think you have spent too long in Prague.

Coaching Staff scott7_0(Prague)'s Avatar
    BOOOOOOO