hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    First Team Breakthrough jamieross's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JamieMth
    That's an incredible gesture mate. I wasn't sure if I was gonna be able to make it on Saturday but I've just found out I'm off on Saturday. Il make sure I go buy a ticket. Hope someone benefits from your selflessness.

Hibs Class

2. Log in to remove the advert

[QUOTE=bigwheel;4426616]OK Guys, I've been so impressed by the position Hibs have taken this week on Scott Allan, and the really positive commitment from Alan Stubbs and his management team with todays news. So to make a small gesture of support to the club, I have purchased 10 tickets for this weekends game.

4 for the West stand, 6 for the East stand.

I am offering them free to anyone who wants them. No catch - this is just my way of making a small contribution to Hibs in support of their good work this week.

All I ask is that in the spirit of doing something for the club, if you were going to go anyway, please go and get you own ticket. I won't question you on this, but I simply ask that you play fair...

However, if you were swithering, couldn't be bothered, not payday yet or whatever. Come along and support your team I will meet you before the game (maximum 2 tickets per person) and you can have your tickets.

Perhaps passing them on to FrankSuzy would guarantee they went to a deserving cause.

[QUOTE=HUTCHYHIBBY;4426765]
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    OK Guys, I've been so impressed by the position Hibs have taken this week on Scott Allan, and the really positive commitment from Alan Stubbs and his management team with todays news. So to make a small gesture of support to the club, I have purchased 10 tickets for this weekends game.

I am offering them free to anyone who wants them. No catch - this is just my way of making a small contribution to Hibs in support of their good work this week.

All I ask is that in the spirit of doing something for the club, if you were going to go anyway, please go and get you own ticket. I won't question you on this, but I simply ask that you play fair...

However, if you were swithering, couldn't be bothered, not payday yet or whatever. Come along and support your team I will meet you before the game (maximum 2 tickets per person) and you can have your tickets.

Perhaps passing them on to FrankSuzy would guarantee they went to a deserving cause.
    They're probably already gone

However if not, I would be delighted to help deserving children attend the game

First Team Breakthrough portyhibernian's Avatar

@hibs.net private member
    [QUOTE=FranckSuzy;4426772]
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post

They're probably already gone

However if not, I would be delighted to help deserving children attend the game

FS you have a PM :)

[QUOTE=bigwheel;4426775]
    Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post

FS you have a PM :)
    Top man THIS is the real Hibs support, not abusive trolls on social media

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    Great stuff big wheel!

@hibs.net private member
    Thanks for the positive feedback

...more importantly...there are still some tickets available - so please send me a PM and come and cheer on the team....

GGTTH

...more importantly...there are still some tickets available - so please send me a PM and come and cheer on the team....

GGTTH
    Great gesture. I dont know if you got my message but East Lothian Hibs SC could use one for a deserving cause.

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar

GGTTH
    I suspect most posters are like me and realise that there are more deserving cases out there. You'll not be short of grateful requests I'm sure.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    I suspect most posters are like me and realise that there are more deserving cases out there. You'll not be short of grateful requests I'm sure.

ah yes, but I don't want people not to reach out....the whole aim is simply to get people cheering on the team..so please anyone who fancies going..please drop me a PM :)

Brilliant, some guy (or gal).
    Last edited by HibsNutter; 29-07-2015 at 08:49 PM. Reason: ..

@hibs.net private member

Tickets allocated

Guys,

I'm delighted to say I have managed now to allocate all the tickets. Thanks so much to the people who connected and are going to come along and support their team...We are Hibernian FC ! :)

Guys,

I'm delighted to say I have managed now to allocate all the tickets. Thanks so much to the people who connected and are going to come along and support their team...We are Hibernian FC ! :)
    Well done Bigwheel, a fabulous gesture by you.....

GGTTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

@hibs.net private member
    Already bough our 3 tickets but well done of a fantastic gesture. The way the club has conducted itself this week deserves every supporter showing up to say thanks. Well done on making that possible for some that would like to but possibly couldn't afford to.

I wonder if we'll read about this in tomorrows Daily Ranger/Sun?

OK Guys, I've been so impressed by the position Hibs have taken this week on Scott Allan, and the really positive commitment from Alan Stubbs and his management team with todays news. So to make a small gesture of support to the club, I have purchased 10 tickets for this weekends game.

However, if you were swithering, couldn't be bothered, not payday yet or whatever. Come along and support your team I will meet you before the game (maximum 2 tickets per person) and you can have your tickets. They are all adult tickets, but feel free to use them for your kids, concessions whatever.

I'm simply looking to twist the arm of anyone who wasn't planning on coming along to come and support the team. They need our backing.

Please simply PM me on here and we will make arrangements.

All the best.

Great post - well done !

It would be great if Hibs continued to allocate tickets to schools and football clubs this season - just to get bums on seats. Even as a paid ST holder it doesn't bother me - would rather the stadium be full.

Hopefully more who weren't planning to go will come along - we might even see a Hibs win and some goals!

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    I wonder if we'll read about this in tomorrows Daily Ranger/Sun?
    Probably not. But as this whole saga has shown, these outside influences only affect us if we let them.

Great gesture from big wheel. I hope you've prompted a few others to buy a ticket as well.

Guys,

Thanks to your kind gesture children who have sadly lost a parent, and would have no way of attending games otherwise, will be at the game on Saturday Marvellous stuff

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenDevil View Post

Great post - well done !

It would be great if Hibs continued to allocate tickets to schools and football clubs this season - just to get bums on seats. Even as a paid ST holder it doesn't bother me - would rather the stadium be full.

Hopefully more who weren't planning to go will come along - we might even see a Hibs win and some goals!

We are continuing to give tickets to schools.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    Thanks to your kind gesture children who have sadly lost a parent, and would have no way of attending games otherwise, will be at the game on Saturday Marvellous stuff
    Well done Suzy and great offer from OP.

Great stuff big man.

Terrific gesture.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee

However, if you were swithering, couldn't be bothered, not payday yet or whatever. Come along and support your team I will meet you before the game (maximum 2 tickets per person) and you can have your tickets. They are all adult tickets, but feel free to use them for your kids, concessions whatever.

I'm simply looking to twist the arm of anyone who wasn't planning on coming along to come and support the team. They need our backing.

All the best.
    That is truly Hibs class mate, outstanding stuff.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

A lovely gesture. Glad it's went to a good cause as well. Proud to be part of the Hibs family.

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    brilliant gesture that man, hibs class

All the best.
    You get it.

Clubs can't buy people like yourself.

Spot on bw👍is the game All ticket or will there be cash gate?
    Heading down from Aberdeen with my girls be the first game for the wee 1:)
    GGTTH

Nameless
    Left by mutual consent!
    I can't think of any other superlatives to add, so instead I have decided to take my son to the game - BW, you have just won back a lapsed fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    I can't think of any other superlatives to add, so instead I have decided to take my son to the game - BW, you have just won back a lapsed fan.
    Well done what an example to set for other lapsed fans, hats off again to The BigWheel

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post

Magic !