hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily Record

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs History View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One of the 'Hibs Fans' has a picture of him standing and smiling with Nacho Novo.....

Attachment 15212

I don't know too many Hibs fans that would do that!

From the creative mind that produced this comment....

Attachment 15213

There are eejits in every support there is no doubting that

Can't wait to see The Daily Ranger do there hard hitting article on disgusting things Rangers fans have said on Twitter
    If you check out his FB page he does indeed appear to be a Hibs fan. Unfortunately that doesn't prevent him from being a complete moron.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Dailly Rangers . Wouldn't even wipe my Rangers end with it

GGTTH
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: stevesyb
    The worst aspect of it for me was Rangers fans damning the comments when you consider the countless occasions they have been done (and also the authorities turning a blind eye) for disgusting behaviour.

Some of the stuff I read on Twitter last night was absolutely disgusting though, it has to be said.

Daily record now reporting one bookie has Stubbs favourite to be first championship manager to leave his post It really is beginning to feel like a witch hunt against us for daring not to sell .Ido wonder how hibs can maintain a relationship with this paper given they are so one sided and clearly fronting any rangers propaganda and looking to print negative stories about our club
    On the other hand there is a good piece by Graham Spiers on hibs news 24/7 from herald that is more balanced ,if maybe trying to attach blame to none of the parties ,but clearly ending with a clear message to S A .

@hibs.net private member StevieC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    Seriously?

Who else is going to be wound up enough about Scott Allan handing in a transfer request?
    Yes, seriously.
    Of the 3 tweets published by the Daily Record, one is definitely a St Johnstone supporter, one looks likely to be a Hibs supporter and the other is hard to confirm one way or the other.
    But you know it ain't all about wealth,
    as long as you make a note to .. EXPRESS YOURSELF!

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    What mistake have they unequivocally made here?

I once met Craig Gordon in Sunderland hospitality (I was - in my defence - absolutely off my chops on free booze). I may even have got a photo taken with him.

Does that make me a Jambo?
    Ltyf

United we stand here....

'S' Form
    It seem to me that The Rangers have partially acheived what they set out to do(apart from get SA).We now have a support squabbling amongst themselves,vile comments being directed at scott Allan, and hell has broken loose. Job Done!!
    The Rangers put in a first derisory bid to test the water and 'plant the seed'. Despite being rejected and warned that no further bids would be welcome, they tried again... this time with the purpose of turning the head os SA.which they have. Job done. Now we have probably our best player wanting to leave, the media all over it like a rash, and a support being ripped apart, threats flying etcetc.
    We should be pulling together at this time, not hurling abuse and insults at each other or Scott Allan. Its not his fault that bids have been pu in for him.Is he guilty of being agood footballer? Is it his fault The Rangers bid for him? NO.
    Cmon peoples, lets try to bring a bit of calm to the situation and hope that the club stands firm on this, and lets concentrate on supporting the team( there are other people in the team by the way, and they need our support), and stop the bickering.
    Finally..to the nasty nasty vile 'supporters'... Go away, we dont need you and we dont want you.
    End of Rant,(sorry).

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Has anyone seen the Daily Record article about the thread on here wishing Fernando Ricksen and family all the best against his illness the other day? Nah, me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post

A lot of you need to get a grip.

Nobody has said that every offensive tweet was made by supporters of other clubs.

The suspicion has been that at least some of these tweets have been done maliciously, to make out our support have turned on SA.

Whoever is the perpetrator, they have been presented as being all Hibs Supporters in the DR. Just like it was made out that Scott Allan was out for the night with Rangers players after we lost the game to them at the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    In no way condoning this abuse but interested in the reasons the Daily Record chose to highlight it? Why not highlight some of the foul sectarian abuse posted by Sevconians on a daily basis at various targets?
    It would be a bit like saying only Yes voters sent abuse online during the Indy ref campaign......oh wait, they did say that.
    More media **** stirring to add some fuel to the fire. The abuse some total morons sent to Allan was disgusting and completely out of order, i am not for 1 minute condoning it but can't help but feel that this joke of a paper took great delight in jumping on top of it. The media seem to be playing the huns game in trying to create as much hostility as possible towards Allan and therefore trying to push him our the door.

Daily Record is stirring it and has been since day one. While you're on Twitter, look at the comments on this whole saga from their chief sports writer.

Of course the tweets should be condemned but so should this relentless campaign by the MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    After reading their article re Scott Allan and vile twitter comments from alleged hibees ...

How difficult for an ICT/IP expert here to trace such accounts (now deleted and closed - naturally!! ) to find out location?

I really think the DR are up to it and working on behalf of the ****! Therefore, if we can trace IP addresses we may be able to make a complaint to the appropriate standards agency. However, given the aggressive nature of the Glasmedia and SA's agent, The SPFL and related players union silence is deafening!!!

The New Rangers, same old song!
    The daily rangers,they want all bad press from us to get him to rangers,if it had been reversed nothing would be printed

@hibs.net private member MrSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Their is definitely something not right here and I would not trust one word of what the DR prints! This all harks back to the Murray/Jackson/Mackay model when they unsettled players when owner/journo/agent all worked together to get what they wanted. They got away with it then, the Newco are going to get away with it now as not one of the legal nor footballing authorities will dare cross them! Absolutely appalling!

Why don't the Daily Record tell us all about the tweets and Facebook messages from rangers fans telling us we have aids and talking about testicular cancer?

I would say they are easy to find but you have to wade through all the sectarian stuff.