hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NadeAteMyLunch! View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Sherwood has bought really well. Hopefully they gel together. That's always the risk with bringing in a lot of new faces
    Yes, this is going to be a big season for Villa, who need to reverse their drift down the table over the past few years. They spent big under O'Neill then drastically cut their budget. Now they need to again prove themselves as a big club. It will be interesting to see how their new team does.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

2. Log in to remove the advert

I've always liked Villa because of their Scottish connection, but I'm going to buck the trend here. I think Benteke is totally overrated, and nowhere near as good as some people on here seem to think he is. Villa's greatest asset last season was Sherwood. Without him they would have been relegated whether Benteke was there or not. Now that I've said that he'll have an incredible season and become a record goalscorer for Liverpool

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Iainhfc PSN ID: Iainhfc
    Hope liverpool take over the benteke song

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    They will be fine, especially now that Dave Cameron has declared his life long allegiance to the Baston Villains, he will probably start attending bully offs at the old olympic stadium as soon as they move to it.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby