hibs.net Messageboard

Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190
Results 5,671 to 5,697 of 5697
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Has Allan publicly thanked Hibs for getting his career back on track yet?

“He was delighted for me. I have a lot to thank him for now I am sitting here. He gave me a platform to play and believed in me.

“Some managers don’t want you to express yourself like he did. His man-management was brilliant with me.”

Scott Allan hails Alan Stubbs for reviving career

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Mac View Post
    Listening to Talk Sport last night whilst driving and Adrian Durham was having a go at Hibs for potentially ruining Scott Allan's career by not allowing him to sign for Rangers.

He said quote unquote - The only ones who look bad from the whole saga are Hibs as they didn't act on the best interests of the player.

Weird man, weird.
    I listen to Talk Sport quite a lot and I'm just impressed that you managed to tune in as they mentioned Scottish football. ........ EPL, EPL, EPL, EPL .... La Liga ..... Cricket, Rugby, Athletics, Boxing, Golf ...... Darts, Lacross, Snail Racing, Cheese Rolling .................................................. ...... Scottish football.

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keekaboo View Post
    “He was delighted for me. I have a lot to thank him for now I am sitting here. He gave me a platform to play and believed in me.

“Some managers don’t want you to express yourself like he did. His man-management was brilliant with me.”

Handing in his transfer request was a lovely way to reward Stubbs for all of that

Testimonial Due
    Listening to Talk Sport last night whilst driving and Adrian Durham was having a go at Hibs for potentially ruining Scott Allan's career by not allowing him to sign for Rangers.

He said quote unquote - The only ones who look bad from the whole saga are Hibs as they didn't act on the best interests of the player.

Weird man, weird.
    Adrian Durham is a total tosspot IMO.... He's one of those radio presenter's who just wants to be controversial for being controversial's sake..... I often think that Goughie is sitting there just laughing his bristols off at him.....

Left by mutual consent!

Weird man, weird.
    The man knows as much about football clubs as my left ball. The club is more important than ANY player. He was an employee of Hibernian Football Club. Nothing more, nothing less. Glad he is away so now we move on. Oh and to hell wi the rangers and the DR and talksport.

Could have the decency to thank the fans for our support especially after handing in a transfer request.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenArmyyy! View Post
    Could have the decency to thank the fans for our support especially after handing in a transfer request.
    I'm sure we are in his thoughts.

Weird man, weird.
    The ones who look bad are Rangers and their lie spouting journalists.They would be embarrassed if they lived in this century.

So what did we actually get for Scott Allan? What was the official amount of money? Since mcgeocuh hasn't been announced either.

So he decides to repay that belief by handing in a transfer request?

You have a funny way of showing your gratitude, Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Wembley67 View Post
    I think he did say something along the lines of that to Stubbs, was in the Scotsman this morning but never got the chance to read the article in full.

Cheers. I hadn't seen anything so it's good to know he had something nice to say about someone at Hibs, even if it wasn't the club or support.

First Team Breakthrough Dobosz83's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Dobosz1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post
    So what did we actually get for Scott Allan? What was the official amount of money? Since mcgeocuh hasn't been announced either.
    This is what I'm itching to know. If the reported 275k was the sum and we don't get McGeouch then I think it's a poor deal. Henderson on loan is fine and well, but If that's all it ends up then disappointing is an understantement.

That said, if we come out and tell the fans what we've received, other clubs will increase their values, and agents will increase their fees and players will want that bit extra...

Frustrating having to wait and see while Sevco appear to have hit top gear already.

Do find it strange that he hasn't thanked the club, fans or his ex team mates...yes fair enough a hard time from an idiotic section of the crowd but an acknowledgment to the crowd over the past season would've been decent. Suppose not everyone has hibs class

Quote Originally Posted by bill the hibby View Post
    Do find it strange that he hasn't thanked the club, fans or his ex team mates...yes fair enough a hard time from an idiotic section of the crowd but an acknowledgment to the crowd over the past season would've been decent. Suppose not everyone has hibs class
    He got plenty of support from the majority of people when he came on against Montrose and he also had the majority on his side against Dumbarton.

Both games came after he had formally submitted his transfer request.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post
    We are not going to be told what the actual amount was paid for SA, £275K is the rumoured sum. Add to that the year's wage (paid by Celtic) for Henderson's services for one year. Last but not least, Celtic will apparently pay us a sum, based on their value of McGeouch, rumoured to be about £475K. Guessing Henderson's wage as £100k per year (?), it is rumoured that we are getting £850K., leaving Stubbs with £750k burning a hole in his pocket but with no urgency to spend. All rumours remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    We are not going to be told what the actual amount was paid for SA, £275K is the rumoured sum. Add to that the year's wage (paid by Celtic) for Henderson's services for one year. Last but not least, Celtic will apparently pay us a sum, based on their value of McGeouch, rumoured to be about £475K. Guessing Henderson's wage as £100k per year (?), it is rumoured that we are getting £850K., leaving Stubbs with £750k burning a hole in his pocket but with no urgency to spend. All rumours remember.
    I know you said it's only rumours - but I severely doubt that.

....Last but not least, Celtic will apparently pay us a sum, based on their value of McGeouch, rumoured to be about £475K....

I hope that wasn't a verbal agreement.

@hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HibbySpurs View Post
    Adrian Durham is a total tosspot IMO.... He's one. f those radio presenter's who just wants to be controversial for being controversial's sake..... I often think that Goughie is sitting there just laughing his bristols off at him.....
    Used to dislike goughie but now he is much more tolerable to me than Durham I agree he seems to just try and be controversial. He is also extremely pernickety, and is a gigantor bellend when in an argument

Quote Originally Posted by bill the hibby View Post
    Do find it strange that he hasn't thanked the club, fans or his ex team mates...yes ofair enough a hard time from an idiotic section of the crowd but an acknowledgment to the crowd over the past season would've been decent. Suppose not everyone has hibs class
    Starting to think now that he didn't get a hard enough time. I didn't boo and jeer him at all whilst in a Hibs strip, we sang one Scott Allan when we knew he wanted to play for the team we were playing against. He got off very, very lightly.

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HibbySpurs View Post
    Adrian Durham is a total tosspot IMO.... He's one of those radio presenter's who just wants to be controversial for being controversial's sake..... I often think that Goughie is sitting there just laughing his bristols off at him.....
    Agreed. A tube of the highest order.

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    Ah the dignity of "the people". Drug dealing and online bigotry.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

I heard that guy on Sportsound a few weeks ago. Tom English ripped the pish out of him. He denied thatany Rangers fans were arrested for sectarian singing at ER and claimed that no smoke bombs were thrown by the hun. All this despite reports to the contrary across numerous news outlets. Deluded bigot.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    I heard that guy on Sportsound a few weeks ago. Tom English ripped the pish out of him. He denied thatany Rangers fans were arrested for sectarian singing at ER and claimed that no smoke bombs were thrown by the hun. All this despite reports to the contrary across numerous news outlets. Deluded bigot.
    I remember listening to that programme and then reading what the morons on FF thought of this guy's performance. To a man they thought that he had taken Tom English apart and that he had promoted himself and Sevco with honesty and dignity. The truth to these sub-humans equates simply to what you want to hear and believe. Don't let facts cloud the issue as far as they are concerned.

I remember listening to that programme and then reading what the morons on FF thought of this guy's performance. To a man they thought that he had taken Tom English apart and that he had promoted himself and Sevco with honesty and dignity. The truth to these sub-humans equates simply to what you want to hear and believe. Don't let facts cloud the issue as far as they are concerned.
    You just can't reason with Sevconians, I just don't speak to my mates that support that mob because they think they're an upstanding world famous world beating club and anyone who says any differently gets accused of of being a bigot.

I remember him coming out with the line "...but we all know what side of the fence you sit on Tom." It was like throwing a bucket of sweets to a kid. Tom proceeded to dissect him on air. We all know the hun think differently to normal people but, if they thought that was their man putting on a dignified show it really does beggar belief. Morons.

Please tell me these videos weren't produced by an adult!